Rebrand names

With the vote appearing to be in favor of keeping Saskatoon. Time to discuss the rebrand names. Honestly it baffles me, that this league complains were dying need fresh new things but when they are propossed its omg the history, the nostalgia. God damn old boys club pisses me off beyond compare. Never going to move forward always stuck in the past.

Anyways rant over lets discuss rebranding. 

@Beaviss @Spade18 @Tagger @pennypenny @solas @MWHazard @STZ @Bushito @Tyler @Will @Higgins @Arthur @der meister @Velevra @hedgehog337 @diamond_ace @Beerfridge @Kylrad@Beketov @Devise @Kendrick @Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) @Laflamme @Victor @sterling @MexicanCow @DeathOnReddit @DollarAndADream @omgitshim@frescoelmo@Exlaxchronicles @eaglesfan036@Kesler @Green @street@Banackock@Smarch@Mr.Baller@.sniffuM@TheLastOlympian07@rampagemaster@tfong@FacePuncher @Pandar @Ahma @bukss_a@jacobaa19@Quik@CowboyinAmerica @MD9@Dangles13 @troy @Daniel @iRockstar

Saskatoon Whitehawks, Icehawks, Frost, Ice Wolves

Saskatoon Frost, Blizzard, Capitals, Eagles, Falcons, Hawks

Saskatoon Ice Bolts, Prairie Dogs, Gophers

Saskatoon Seahawks, Stingray, Shields, Shithawks, Seagulls, Scorpions, Sharks,

Well, as you know, I'm not opposed to a move, but if it has to stay in Saskatoon, maybe the Mustangs or something like that? Horses could reasonably be on a farm, and Sask has farms

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

God damn old boys club pisses me off beyond compare.

Can people stop referencing this? It's rather dry.

One of the people to speak up about them not moving was a brand new member and then there is myself who said moving teams isn't a big deal

If you’re disappointed that Saskatoon was winning the poll (which it was when you posted but is now tied with Winnipeg) you shouldn’t be blaming the “old boys club” (which as Kendrick points out isn’t even right to do in the first place given that they weren’t the only ones to vote for it), it was a poorly thought out poll. Giving 6 different relocation options in the same poll where you offer staying as a single choice (especially since it’s not a team that has a negative stigma attached to them and there’s at least one VHLM team I’d sooner move than the Wild), no kidding it was going to score high. You shouldn’t have had Saskatoon in the poll, first come to the consensus as to which expansion team would be the leagues preferred option and then asked people to vote between that and staying in Saskatoon.