Couple of Quick Changes

Beketov

• Commissioner

Who says changes are only for off-seasons? In our continued effort to improve the league we have made a couple of changes that will be implemented immediately to help improve the league.

First among them, as you may have already noticed, is that the Practice Facility has changed slightly; both in name and function. The TPE from it remains uncapped but no longer do players have to post game links. A simple post gets you TPE. But how much? Well, that changes a little because the practice Facility is now open to all members. VHLM members will still receive a benefit, receiving 2 TPE per week rather than 1 but VHL members can also post in there to claim 1 TPE per week.

The second change we wanted to announce is that GMing is now officially a paid position. They will be receiving 2 TPE/week (capped) for their continued efforts and keeping their teams in check. We are hopeing to give GM’s more responsibilities in the future as well but those are not yet finalized. For now we wanted to reward our GM’s for their hard work the same as we would reward any other job.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I like the free TPE for VHL members. Now if we only could earn 1TPE each week for being team captain....?

Keep dreamin’ buddy.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Beketov could I claim for both characters or only one? 

Both players, same as any other job pay. Same for practice facility. It’s per player not per account.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Both players, same as any other job pay. Same for practice facility. It’s per player not per account.

Wait.... your saying I can claim recruitment pay on both Beau and Keaton? 

• Commissioner
Just now, Beaviss said:

Wait.... your saying I can claim recruitment pay on both Beau and Keaton? 

Have you not been? Job pay goes to both players unless otherwise specified.

Unrelated note I hate how complicated player 2 has to make everything haha

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

No I haven’t...... I thought it was per account can I go back and add the missing TPE from what I’ve missed beacuse I’m dumb? 

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It's really so uncomplicated it isn't even funny

Just now, Beaviss said:

No I haven’t...... I thought it was per account can I go back and add the missing TPE from what I’ve missed beacuse I’m dumb? 

Yeah go add it, you should have from the start so it should be no problem

• Commissioner
Just now, Beaviss said:

As long as you don’t mess around with anything too much it should be fine. Like just add up the points from the weeks you weren’t at the cap and add that many.

Just now, Bushito said:

It's really so uncomplicated it isn't even funny

I was kidding. Though it is more complicated Han just having everyone be exactly the same and obviously having everything be done the same.

As long as you don’t mess around with anything too much it should be fine. Like just add up the points from the weeks you weren’t at the cap and add that many.

I was kidding. Though it is more complicated Han just having everyone be exactly the same and obviously having everything be done the same.

Im going to link this in my player thread so the updater sees 

thanks

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Im going to link this in my player thread so the updater sees 

thanks

19 TPE by my count assuming you start doing it next week to keep this week from being too complicated.

19 TPE by my count assuming you start doing it next week to keep this week from being too complicated.

I counted 18 you can double check though

• Senior Admin
50 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not entirely true - jobs that cover point tasks (I.e mag/simmer) only the non-PT portion is on both. So you get the full amount on one player and then on the other you get the job pay minus 6 for the PT portion, as rulebook:

• Weekly Job TPE will be applicable to both players. The exception is Magazine Writers, who earn 7 TPE per week (or other jobs which include a point task replacement as part of the pay). The point task replacement part of the pay (6 TPE) is only claimable on one player. So in the case of mag writers, they can claim their 7 TPE on one player, and 1 TPE on a second for their mag duties. A second point task or a welfare claim must be done to make up the other 6.

• Commissioner
44 minutes ago, Will said:

Not entirely true - jobs that cover point tasks (I.e mag/simmer) only the non-PT portion is on both. So you get the full amount on one player and then on the other you get the job pay minus 6 for the PT portion, as rulebook:

• Weekly Job TPE will be applicable to both players. The exception is Magazine Writers, who earn 7 TPE per week (or other jobs which include a point task replacement as part of the pay). The point task replacement part of the pay (6 TPE) is only claimable on one player. So in the case of mag writers, they can claim their 7 TPE on one player, and 1 TPE on a second for their mag duties. A second point task or a welfare claim must be done to make up the other 6.

Well yes. I just didn’t want to get into the exceptions and such.