S60 Trade Deadline + DOUBLES WEEK

Will

• Senior Admin

Hello everybody! 

The Season 60 VHL Trade Deadline will occur on Tuesday, May 15th at 12:01AM EST. In other words, Monday is your last day to make trades. 

Victor and I were also discussing that the game numbers for trading salaries are a bit off with the loss of games from removing 2 teams, just to be clear you can now trade at 60% salary and we will fix the game numbers. 

As we approach the playoffs, it's certainly time we have some kind of event this season - we're offering a doubles week to anyone who submits a point task this week or next week (you get 12 TPE for a point task instead of 6). 

:cheers: 

28 minutes ago, Arthur said:

When you say this week its basically from last monday to this sunday ? If we already did it does it count ? 

I’m assuming it’s from now till next update  

• Senior Admin
34 minutes ago, Arthur said:

When you say this week its basically from last monday to this sunday ? If we already did it does it count ? 

Yeah I meant  you can claim it either this week (ending on Sunday) or next week - if you did a PT this week feel free to claim. 

5 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Will would that 60% start today or on the actual trade deadline? 

Now

So @Will, since we're past the trade deadline, can I retire MAL and have him finish out the season and make my recreate now?  Or do I need to wait on that?

Sorry, MALs my first player, so I'm still a little confused on this.

17 minutes ago, Pandar said:

So @Will, since we're past the trade deadline, can I retire MAL and have him finish out the season and make my recreate now?  Or do I need to wait on that?

To my knowledge that would be how it would work see @ADV‘s retirement and recreate.

• Senior Admin
52 minutes ago, Pandar said:

Yup MAL would finish the season as you get started on your new player.

9 hours ago, Pandar said:

Retiring after the deadline is always the best option, too. It enables you to be able to have 1.5 seasons of TPE before draft day. :) Since after the deadline you're not in the upcoming draft, but the one after.

11 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Retiring after the deadline is always the best option, too. It enables you to be able to have 1.5 seasons of TPE before draft day. :) Since after the deadline you're not in the upcoming draft, but the one after.

Now I just have to figure out what to recreate AS... :hmm:

I posted a scouting magazine. I'd automatically assume this counts, right? @Beketov Much more work than busting out 500 words in 15-20 minutes. Took me hours and this next edition is on it's way.

So I'm gonna be doing this in place, but Magazine pay was 7 so that's what I'm collecting. 

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Banackock said:

I posted a scouting magazine. I'd automatically assume this counts, right? @Beketov Much more work than busting out 500 words in 15-20 minutes. Took me hours and this next edition is on it's way.

So I'm gonna be doing this in place, but Magazine pay was 7 so that's what I'm collecting. 

That’s fine.