Robert Report "Look! I made a list"

BluObieZ

Keep in mind this is a delayed ranking that should have gone live last week but due to work and mother’s day I could not. Also. Keep in mind this is my last attempt at this. I already didn’t want this job. Anyways here you go. I have ranked the ACTIVE prospects. If you are not active you are not on this list. Simple as that.

Delayed.jpg

As you can tell this year’s draft has some strong top end talent with players like Gate, Thompson, Ironside and cast. Lots of people are saying this is looking like one of the stronger drafts in recent memory. Well I don’t really agree with that. Why? Well he is my uneducated guess. Yes! I am still going at this without doing zero research. SUE ME!

This draft is littered with Defensive help and goalie help. Sure to win championships you need that shit and that’s great. But past Cast you don’t have a legit center until maybe mid 2 round and that’s if you want to take a flier on Vega. Rockstar makes good players I guess but if you are looking to be strong down the middle... this draft is not for you. Unless you get a player to switch to center that is.

RW is basically the same. After Pre you don’t really have the talent to take you far into the playoffs. As of right now that is. Sure these guys can develop in a few seasons but most of these guys will be in the VHLM next season. A league that kills more careers then it helps.

Now looking at LW… god this is going to be shitty draft for forwards. Thompson I think will go 1st overall… beyond that Beau Louth can actually jump up into the late 1st. Making LW the strongest forward position of the draft. CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS! The drop from Louth to Skinner is huge and that’s putting it lightly. It’s a sad state of affairs. The forwards are horribly represented in this draft. To the point I want to just create my last player ever. But I am going to stick it out with Kane. So sorry boys you have to wait for that shit a bit longer.

Anyone drafted after the early 2nd round is like playing darts. Hit and miss. You may hit one out of the park and you also may get a dud. You can argue that all drafts are like that but seriously this one is lacking that extra shit that makes the girl you are with go “WELL FUCK ME HARD AND CALL ME SANDY” this draft is more like you are fucking a girl that is slightly extra stupid but sometimes shows flashes of smarts. Sure all these guys can go on a tear and gain massive amounts of TPE between now and the draft and prove me wrong but I just don’t see it. Ahm, Laflamme and guys like that are just here to just be here they don’t really try hard. Maybe they changed, I don’t know and I don’t care. I am calling it as I see it as of right now. Till next week Fuck off. Unless you complain like little homos.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Beau Louth can actually jump up into the late 1st.

Louth isn’t in the draft, he’s GM player for Quebec. Ironside is the same for Toronto but you don’t mention him being drafted so that’s fine.

I actually didn’t mind his as much. The list needs to be updated but that’s fair if it’s a bit behind. I’m also fine with just talking about active guys, I don’t expect you to go through every single 30 TPE player, that’s ridiculous. The commentary was very Robbie but it did work.

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

Louth isn’t in the draft, he’s GM player for Quebec. Ironside is the same for Toronto but you don’t mention him being drafted so that’s fine.

I actually didn’t mind his as much. The list needs to be updated but that’s fair if it’s a bit behind. I’m also fine with just talking about active guys, I don’t expect you to go through every single 30 TPE player, that’s ridiculous. The commentary was very Robbie but it did work.

This list is from last week. I put work into it so had to post it. I would have posted it last week but work and mothers day got in the way. I'll post a updated one this week