SCORacing is a NASCAR sim where you upgrade your driver with TPE very much like you do here, except it's a different system over there.

Although, instead of using an updates page like here, you go into a "store" and purchase your upgrades! It's a nice and easy system.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-27_at_10.13.35_AM.pn

You also get to choose sponsors, and can either design your own car or get the guys to do it for you.

2016_BER_Chevy_SS_Gen6_2048.png

Season 2 just ended, so now would be a good time to join up, use your free starting TPE, and get started! There's a lot of SHL guys on there, and some from other places as well.

Go create a driver today! https://www.scoracing.com/?mref=75

Also, don't worry about doing PTs too much. They accept VHL PTs for their 6 TPE welfare. You can also comment on posted articles for 1 TPE each, and there is a quiz posted every week for extra TPE there on top of it. SCORacing isn't an official affiliate, but I figure they accept VHL PTs so it makes sense.

They also have an awesome Discord channel where you can follow the live races on Twitch while chatting it up on Discord in the raceday thread, and every TPE opportunity will be posted in that section as well.

https://discord.gg/e8DgA6

19 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

The way this site has automatic TPE added to your account and store type spending is PREEETTYYY Tight

6 hours ago, Beaviss said:

@Will a store like that would be cool for the portal 

Yeah, not having to make an updates page has been legit. :P 

13 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I’d join if I could take job pay as welfare lol

36 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I’d join if I could take job pay as welfare lol

I thought the same thing, but joined anyway since its 4tpe just to log on once a week lol.  Look for me in the Stella Artois car :shades:

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

So do they have a forum as well or is everything contained to that site?

Right now submitting updates to go into the sim on the Portal is something I'm working toward but I haven't thought much about actually fully automating the process of claiming things and such. Now that I do, it would make a lot of sense and cut down on a lot of duplicate work.. 

One big prerequisite would be single sign-on between the Forum and Portal - asking people to make a Portal account for award predictions is one thing but don't think that would be reasonable for player updates. But it should be possible to integrate them and I planned on working on that soon. 

6 minutes ago, Will said:

Right now submitting updates to go into the sim on the Portal is something I'm working toward but I haven't thought much about actually fully automating the process of claiming things and such. Now that I do, it would make a lot of sense and cut down on a lot of duplicate work.. 

One big prerequisite would be single sign-on between the Forum and Portal - asking people to make a Portal account for award predictions is one thing but don't think that would be reasonable for player updates. But it should be possible to integrate them and I planned on working on that soon. 

I’d make intergration #1 priority then making a “shop” where you buy stats from TPE given out in the form of currency would be the best way of handling it easy to manage aswell 

9 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I’d make intergration #1 priority then making a “shop” where you buy stats from TPE given out in the form of currency would be the best way of handling it easy to manage aswell 

Well bit more to it than that if it wanted to be truly automatic without giving out the TPE manually and stuff. I also think a ''shop" type system could be good for the player store but think it'd be a bit of a roundabout way of doing updates for our case, seems easier to apply TPE in a more direct way. I assume they're using a "shop" setup here because it would be an easy add-on to word press without having to custom make the system. I was thinking basically so you submit your article for 6TPE with a link to the forum article. "Updaters" patrol these updates and approve or deny. When approved, that TPE gets added to your account balance. Then you can go into an player update area where you can apply that TPE to your attributes. 

14 minutes ago, Will said:

Well bit more to it than that if it wanted to be truly automatic without giving out the TPE manually and stuff. I also think a ''shop" type system could be good for the player store but think it'd be a bit of a roundabout way of doing updates for our case, seems easier to apply TPE in a more direct way. I assume they're using a "shop" setup here because it would be an easy add-on to word press without having to custom make the system. I was thinking basically so you submit your article for 6TPE with a link to the forum article. "Updaters" patrol these updates and approve or deny. When approved, that TPE gets added to your account balance. Then you can go into an player update area where you can apply that TPE to your attributes. 

That would be even better but that’s a custom system

4 hours ago, Will said:

They do have a forum, but it's basically just for welfare claiming. It automatically gives you 6 TPE when you post it there too! I'm sure if we had it, we could add all the subforums we usually have.

The thing about SCORacing is that the discussions are mostly run on Discord, and the stream is on Twitch.

The Discord channel has its own subsections just like we have on our forum. Announcements, League Talk, Suggestions, Award Show, League Schedule, General, Off-Topic, Race Day Chat, etc.

Although, I prefer to have a forum on top of that, because sometimes you get lost in all the chatter. You can tag people on there though, etc.

@DollarAndADream

Just wanted to mention.  I'm on SCOR (and total trash) and I was perusing around today and noticed that the VHL is not listed in the site's affiliated leagues.

Is that an oversite? or are they actually not affiliated and this post is just a cross league post?

2 hours ago, Spade18 said:

@DollarAndADream

Just wanted to mention.  I'm on SCOR (and total trash) and I was perusing around today and noticed that the VHL is not listed in the site's affiliated leagues.

Is that an oversite? or are they actually not affiliated and this post is just a cross league post?

Not sure if there's an official affiliation, but I know our PT's are accepted there for 6 TPE.

45 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Not sure if there's an official affiliation, but I know our PT's are accepted there for 6 TPE.

I have never talked to them about an official partnership, though I would be willing to discuss it if you want to get me in touch with their admins.

However I will say that I’m not comfortable with their link being posted here if ours is not there. Even without a PT partnership any league with an affiliate link here needs to have ours there.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I have never talked to them about an official partnership, though I would be willing to discuss it if you want to get me in touch with their admins.

However I will say that I’m not comfortable with their link being posted here if ours is not there. Even without a PT partnership any league with an affiliate link here needs to have ours there.

Everyone on SCOR is on Discord. It's what they use as their main chatting hub. I just asking one of them if he could throw up a VHL link on the website with the others.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Actually, here's a link to the Discord channel. https://discord.gg/B2QXEnS

There's a list of the admins on the side. Joe Trickle (Wally) is the main one.