Robert Report "Movers and Shakers"

BluObieZ

Okay this draft is getting more and sadder each time I look at it. Which is not very often. I am choosing to make a list again days after the last one because apparently the last list was not “accurate” well fuck you. I had shit to do and could not post it last week. I did not want to erase what I wrote just to update it. So here I am today, posting this list because then I don’t have to come on Sunday night and get it in. I rather enjoy my weekend on my yacht (44ft so yes it’s a yacht) and also I have a weekend golf tournament. Not mentioning my family. So! Here it is.

1.jpg

Why is it sad? Well look at it. Louth is a GM player so not in the draft which gives this class one less forward. It’s so sad I may do an Alex Jones cry.

Image result for alex jones crying gif

Fuck, now that’s fucked when I name that moron and use a gif of him… you know I mean business. Thompson and Cast are the premiere legit superstar forwards of the draft and if you draft them you know what you are getting. Preencarnacion is making it interesting by jumping up into the first round but we will just see if Tagger can keep it up.

We have two very strong goalies that should be drafted because of their agents but they are slotted to be late 1st round picks. Anyone drafting late does not need a goalie. Unless they draft for the future, these two meat heads might slip into the 2nd round. Right now I have them going in the first but as players get better and maybe forwards start picking up their games these two will be the first to drop.

Defense galore might be the name and or the motto to this draft. Gate, Ironside, Malenko all look like strong 1st round picks with Jokinen and Stromberg knocking on the door of the first round looking to be let in. These two may actually make the goalies drop in the draft.

Kovalev and Hardin are two other names that may interest you because they seem to be picking up points at a good pace. For them that is. Not on pace as the big guys but guys like this actually make the forward crop not the worst in recent memory. But hey I could be wrong, these two can fail and Thompson and Cast will be the only two forwards to do anything in out of this draft. I don’t know and I just don’t care.

Last note. What is up with people not knowing how to update their players? Yes some of these people are new and just don’t know the ropes. These are not the people I am picking at. There is one guy, forgot who, but this guy has been around for a while but he dropped this week because well… I could not figure out his update page. Don’t worry bro, if my rankings actually mattered then you could get mad but for now learn how to update, or don’t. You will be drafted and I will continue to put as little work into these as Robbieily possible. Which is pretty much none.  

• Commissioner

For the record I wasn’t complaining about it not being 100% accurate last week, thought I made than clear when I said “but that’s okay.” It’s not a big deal if it’s a little behind, especially with busy weeks.

Awesome update!

Although, Ironside is also a GM player. I only liked to include Ironside and Louth in the rankings list I had because I like to see how they stack up. Although, on my list I had it in brackets that they are GM players. ;)

Solid crop of rookies for S61. It'll be interesting to see the progress come off-season.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

Awesome update!

Although, Ironside is also a GM player. I only liked to include Ironside and Louth in the rankings list I had because I like to see how they stack up. Although, on my list I had it in brackets that they are GM players. ;)

Solid crop of rookies for S61. It'll be interesting to see the progress come off-season.

Well with zero research put into this I'll soon get all the GM players lol.  I'll put you two in and put na beside round and pick

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Well with zero research put into this I'll soon get all the GM players lol.  I'll put you two in and put na beside round and pick

Should be only those two guys as far as I’m aware; at least for this draft.