Do you think I will be drafted

YOu'll play for the Saskatoon Wild for the remainder of the current season.

Then in the off-season, you'll get drafted in the VHLM Dispersal Draft to play for another team in the VHLM, or possibly the Wild again.

Since you created your player Sunday, you'll be in the S61 VHL Entry Draft this off-season as well, so ya, you'll definitely be drafted to the VHL if you continue to be active and earn TPE.

Since the trade deadline was on TUesday, you can probably have the option of going in this upcoming off-season's VHL Draft, or the one after.

Creating after the deadline means you don't get to go in the upcoming VHL draft, but the next one, meaning you can earn a lot more TPE for your draft day. But since you created like 2 days before the deadline, I can only assume that you can pick if you want to get drafted soon or not. Either way though, you'd probably not be playing in the VHL next season.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Since the trade deadline was on TUesday, you can probably have the option of going in this upcoming off-season's VHL Draft, or the one after.

New guys are being defaulted to 62 to give them some extra time unless they want to jump into S61.

56 minutes ago, Beketov said:

New guys are being defaulted to 62 to give them some extra time unless they want to jump into S61.

Yeah, makes sense. Defaulted from what date? I assume all the labeled S61's are remaining that way?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, makes sense. Defaulted from what date? I assume all the labeled S61's are remaining that way?

Basically whenever the deadline was announced. This new batch of guys from the ad we agreed should be S62 to spread the drafts out.

@Beaviss want to make sure they get labelled and listed correctly?

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Basically whenever the deadline was announced. This new batch of guys from the ad we agreed should be S62 to spread the drafts out.

I was actually going to do that this morning :) 

23 hours ago, Beketov said:

19 hours ago, Beaviss said:

I was actually going to do that this morning :) 

Couple guys I'm curious about, as they're listed as S61 on player page.

Jacobus Maximus on the Wild. Player Page created on May 13th. I'm assuming he's S62?

Ilya Samorukov, Zach Ryan, Michael Czar, Matt Aloisi, Janis Ozolins - All S61, but player pages created May 13th. S62?

William Newell on the RUsh, May 10th? S61 at the moment, but that May 10th player page date is close.