Robert Report "Bad but not that bad"

BluObieZ

Holla people out there that care enough about their players that they actually care what I have to say about ranking them in the draft. It still makes me laugh that I of all people get to do the rankings. But let’s not get side tracked today.

Ranking.jpg

We have had some big gainers this week. Sure we lost a forward in Ironside because of the shitty GM rule. But I am starting and I do mean starting to see some potential here. Malenko had a big week earning 16 points making a potential top four pick. For a guy I have no idea who he is, that’s a pretty big accomplishment. Kovalev impresses me because while he is sort of known for not being that active he gains a big 15 points this week. Hardin with 30 points jumps right into the 1st round while laughing and Vega 24 sneaks in right after him. Which pushes Preencarnacion out of the 1st round potentially but the goaltenders can and will fall in the draft because of the lack of need for one right now.

With that said, a goalie going early or even in the first round is less likely because teams will be filling needs. Both goalies can go late in the 1st or 2nd round because more rounded teams will be looking to the future and drafting one of the two good goalies in this draft can help with future rebuilds. (Seattle)

While I said in the past that this maybe a great draft for D it is starting to shape up for forwards as I just said. While Stromberg and Jokinen still and might even sneak into the first round there is starting to be a influx of higher end forward talent. While the draft is still missing a legit Center outside Cast and Vega. With the latter being late 1st/early 2nd you start thinking hey this may actually be a good draft. Not great. If this was a girl it’s the type of girl that you like to bang but don’t want to date. You take her on a few low key dates to keep her happy so she keeps sleeping with you. But you wouldn’t take her home to meet your mom. Not the prettiest but not butt ugly.

But finally talk numbers. By my count in the week and a bit it took me to get another ranking up 151ish points have been earned by the draftees. Now that is not spread out through them all. We have some high earners but then we have some people that have not done jack shit in over 2 weeks. My rankings list will shrink next week if this continues. I will not rank people who are not earning anything. It’s pointless and takes time to look for them and see they are not active. If you have not updated in 3 weeks more than likely you are inactive and thus don’t deserve to be on this list. Your and other peoples opinion about that may differ but hey, it’s a free world.  

1 hour ago, BluObieZ said:

but the goaltenders can and will fall in the draft because of the lack of need for one right now.

rsz_tqharym.png

Riga, Seattle, Helsinki, Toronto. All of them will need a goalie, that's a half of the league already.

40 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

rsz_tqharym.png

Riga, Seattle, Helsinki, Toronto. All of them will need a goalie, that's a half of the league already.

Doubt they get picked over the others is what I'm saying 

• Commissioner

Damn busy weeks putting me behind. I should really try to write my bio and RP at some point.