HSK/SEA ; S60 off-season

Higgins

Grateful for @TheLastOlympian07 staying loyal. Furthering, very happy @Kendrick came on board, gave us a shot and gave it his all. Was very happy to have both here and they gave the Bears a shot :)  @Green you get to go to another solid team. Despite you getting upset, understandably due to real life stress and bumps, you're a great dude - we worked well together and I'm here to lend an ear when needed even if you're not a Bear!

May be lopsided but hey - these guys (aside from kendrick pretty much) stuck by me for years and years. They give it their all, bullshitted in the LR and are all amazing members. Time to send them off for hopefully one more year of success and thank them for their amazing, loyal service. 

Excited to add another pick in this draft. Let's fuck up those Mock Drafts! 

ACCEPT

10 minutes ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

Banana just got the best dicking of his life this off-season

"Helsinki is rebuilding".

Yeah. Whatever. I'm happy the guys who gave it their all for me went to good places. They were good to me, I wish to return it. Is it shit it's so cheap? Sure - but at the end of the day it was nothing or at least something. 

Also, Higgins was 100x better than the other teams deal. All these players are retiring. The market is absolute shit. Am I just gonna let them collect dust on Seattle and then retire and get absolutely nothing? No. 

Yes, got a dicking. It's a shame the market is how it is but it is what it is. Excited for the draft. 3-4 good picks out of it for sure + a GM player and a lotto pick next season! 

13 minutes ago, Banackock said:

"Helsinki is rebuilding".

Yeah. Whatever. I'm happy the guys who gave it their all for me went to good places. They were good to me, I wish to return it. Is it shit it's so cheap? Sure - but at the end of the day it was nothing or at least something. 

Also, Higgins was 100x better than the other teams deal. All these players are retiring. The market is absolute shit. Am I just gonna let them collect dust on Seattle and then retire and get absolutely nothing? No. 

Yes, got a dicking. It's a shame the market is how it is but it is what it is. Excited for the draft. 3-4 good picks out of it for sure + a GM player and a lotto pick next season! 

Sorry to spoil your plans but 

"Aleksei Federov

Mattias Forsberg

Shawn Gretzky

Peter Quill"

Is no Franchise Cornerstone, Lukas Muller, John Locke or MAL

1 minute ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

"Aleksei Federov

Mattias Forsberg

Shawn Gretzky

Peter Quill"

Okay man

33 minutes ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

"Aleksei Federov

Mattias Forsberg

Shawn Gretzky

Peter Quill"

Uh oh. They doubting us again. You know what that means ?

Being in Seattle changed a lot of things for me. One of those was the streak I had away from Seattle (the team I founded because I've been here way too fucking long). Secondly, my perception of Bana changed in regards to the interaction within the LR. He does have a handle on things and puts in a pretty damn good effort to getting lines all good and things are smooth. Thanks for having me in Seattle and here goes another shot in my final season!

7 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

should i stay inactive to keep up with the helsinki code or should i come back for one last ride?

Go insanely active. 12 pe / week 

• Will locked this topic