S60 Recruitment Drive

Kendrick

Hello faithful VHLer's and @tfong,

The recruitment crew has had a few ideas float around and various things are in the works to spark a bit of a turnaround in retention but also recruitment. Our advertisements with YouTubers have gone over quite well in regards to collecting new members from out outside source, the trouble has been keeping them here. Many of those new members are very fresh to the idea of a Simulation League but it's something we will work on with retainment as we certainly know we can get them here; we just have to finish the job after that stage. Another recruitment method that bodes well because it gets mostly likeminded individuals in regards to Simulation League history into the doors, is a straight up recruiting effort on our boards, forums, comment sections and social media platforms. This is as simple as posting our recruitment blurb on any of those outlets to try and influence said member to come here. So without further adieu let's get to the compound recruitment drive where you earn TPE every time a chain happens to pick up steam!

Compound Recruiting Strategy

Recruiting a member gets you 5 TPE (Recruitment Team will verify the member is legit and not a punk hippie exploitation tactic).

If that member you recruited recruits another member you get an addition 5 TPE and that recruiter gets 5 TPE.

Ex.

Beketov recruits member HomeFries

->Beketov gets 5 TPE

----->HomeFries recruits member HotDog

------------>Home Fries gets 5 TPE

------------------>Beketov gets an addition 5 TPE

Beketov earns 10 TPE in total

HomeFries earns 5 TPE in total

It's as simple as that. Some extra information below:

• Recruiting a member back to our site who recreates and gets to 50 TPE can get you 5 TPE as well. However, it doesn't start a chain. It's just a flat out payment of 5 TPE.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for Reddit Posts that will be linked in this thread to upvote for a free 2 TPE!

REDDIT LINKS

/MinnesotaWild

/NashvillePredators

/WinnipegJets

/NYIslanders

/BostonBruins

/DetroitRedWings

/PittsburghPenguins

/OttawaSenators

/LAKings

/STLBlues

/NJDevils

/MontrealHabs

Edited by Kendrick

7 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Hate these things. AKA the Kendrick earns 95 TPE and a few other people will get a bit as well scheme

Always have to complain. I guess me posting in the BOG before coming up with this would've been smart...oh wait that happened.

How am I the one who profits the most? If that is the case its because I've gone out and done work for it. By all means you can go do some work and do it as well.

Hello everyone!

I have posted 10 subreddits that we wish you to go into and upvote. If you upvote all 8 we will give you 2 Free Uncapped TPE! Please do not comment on the posts, just upvote. Comment DONE when you have done it to claim your TPE.

@Will @Beketov if you would be so kind to post this in the announcement header on the opening page thing.

@Spade18 with the grunt work on this one!

@MD9

@Symmetrik

@Corco

@JardyB10

@Toast

@Strtlght

@Toast

@Fire Hakstol

@Frank

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Ahma

@BluObieZ

@TheLastOlympian07

@Bring Back Chat

@Corco

@boubabi

@Higgins

@Trifecta

@Kylrad

@gregreg

@diamond_ace

@UZI

@Kyle

@STZ

@der meister 

@Kendrick

@Gooningitup

@Spade18

@ADV

@Kesler

@John Scott

@Lunaro

@bgreene21

@Velevra

@Phil

@Beaviss

@Tyler

@hedgehog337

@solas

@Jonessee27

@Will

@tfong

@Green

@jRuutu

@Banackock

@Laflamme

@CowboyinAmerica

@Devise

@Eggy216

@Pandar

@DollarAndADream

@Velevra

@philthethrill81

@Jogn

@Sixersfan549

@Mr.Baller

@Exlaxchronicles

@GoodLeftUndone

@Boragina

@Koradek

@Arthur

@stevo

@bukss_a

@FacePuncher

@DeathOnReddit

@nikkurri17

@HellBillyXIII

@MadMax

@Jepox

@Polygeekism

@Masxn1

@omgitshim

@Sami K

@OldTimeHockey

@Vincebrown

@VHLwhat

@MWHazard

@Týr

@Shaka

@Daniel

@Dangles13

@probably not noah

@iRockstar

@.sniffuM

@Victor

@Barracuda

@cpetrella

@Sathurx

@TrueNorth

@Hoopydog

@GCN7115

@Lloyd_71_Pav

@Burzawa

@CookieJo

@Austin3886

@DomWalton90

@Broalie34

@TWalkerFC

@10293lolo 2nd

@declanburns

@Quik

@Aiden G

@Talia03

@Dante Massaro

@MexicanCow

@jackphillips.18

@Hadz

@MaikTheRed

@Jera

@That1guy

@Zaramon95

@YayIWin

@Benm2110

@ujju2

@InsaneEruptt

Edited by Kendrick

Just an fyi, we may want to be cautious with asking people to upvote because apparently it's against TOS to "manipulate votes" which that could be considered.

Source: https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categories/rules-reporting/account-and-community-restrictions/what-constitutes-vote-cheating-or

That said, upvoted. Gimme my TPE.

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

6 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Just an fyi, we may want to be cautious with asking people to upvote because apparently it's against TOS to "manipulate votes" which that could be considered.

Source: https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categories/rules-reporting/account-and-community-restrictions/what-constitutes-vote-cheating-or

While you are technically correct? (which is the best kind of correct)

We've never had issue with this before, and even with our "inflated" upvote numbers, we're not exactly pushing a comabtive agenda or anything.  Many of these mods actually messaged me back saying like "oh hey, you guys do something like this every year, yea go a head".  so we're apparently a decently known entity at this point.

I did get some "No"s back (mostly from canadian teams wtf) but they were more blanket policies to avoid gambling and scams lol.

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

While you are technically correct? (which is the best kind of correct)

We've never had issue with this before, and even with our "inflated" upvote numbers, we're not exactly pushing a comabtive agenda or anything.  Many of these mods actually messaged me back saying like "oh hey, you guys do something like this every year, yea go a head".  so we're apparently a decently known entity at this point.

I did get some "No"s back (mostly from canadian teams wtf) but they were more blanket policies to avoid gambling and scams lol.

At least you just got no's. I'm banned from ever posting in /r/NFL because I posted a link there for EFL when I forgot to ask first. My Reddit account is highly active with a lot of upvotes too. I tried explaining my intentions were pure but whatever. I never go on NFL anyways so I just accepted it after arguing a few times.

1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

These kind of campaigns get done by SHL, EFL, SBA, etc all the time. It should be fine. We've done it in the past too.