[S61] -- (S58) LW - Ivan Morozov

Banackock

Haven't been properly active in a couple months at least and all of a sudden there's a bunch of PMs and Discord messages.  Can't promise activity or too much interest in the league to anyone but I'm considering offers.

34 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Toronto offers:

S61: 7M

S62: 3M

Toronto will put our name in the pot as well. We're in the middle of our rebuild and you'd be a great piece moving forward.

Middle? 

3 hours ago, solas said:

Haven't been properly active in a couple months at least and all of a sudden there's a bunch of PMs and Discord messages.  Can't promise activity or too much interest in the league to anyone but I'm considering offers.

There would be no rush in Riga since we're only starting to rebuild.

3 hours ago, solas said:

Remember the Helsinki repeat? Well it's high time we do that again with the new generation 

• Admin
21 hours ago, Tagger said:

@solas Me and @Victor already mentioned Tottenham once in Riga's locker room, we'll be more than happy to talk more Tottenham if you join us!

20 hours ago, solas said:

Interest in Tottenham though.

• Will locked this topic