Robert Report "Mock Draft"

BluObieZ

Being claimed next week

1ST ROUND

Seattle is on the clock… Who the fuck will they pick? Well come on it’s simple as fuck. Matt Thompson is the best player in the draft. Sure you can argue Gate is better but that’s just a stupid argument. That’s like asking what is more flat a piece of paper or your girl’s chest. Thompson goes first and Seattle doesn’t think twice about it.

Quebec now has a legit head scratcher here because they can go with a franchise D or a franchise forward. I think they go with Forward in hopes they cash in on Ko Kane in free agency. This way they get the forward they need in the future and a D they need to help their team compete quicker then they thought.

Riga smiles as they make this pick. They pick Gate their pick and chuckle while doing it. Gate will be a star for them. Imagine a Ko Kane and Gate pairing. It would be sexy. Like a nice bikini model with nice long legs… excuse me…

Seattle is looking at the future with this pick. I mean they can go goalie here and not think twice about it but they also know there will be at least one goalie falling to the 2nd round. They go Edwin giving them one strong 1-2 punch in the future.

Riga with back to back picks here and they got a lot of players to pick from here. They can take a goalie but they can probably wait till the 2nd round on that. They need lots of help everywhere. They go with Malenko at five because they need to build around a defensive core that will be feared. With Gate already in place Malenko will just complement him.

At 6 Riga can go forward but their need for a goalie is pressing and they cannot wait till the 2nd last pick in the 2nd round to hope one falls there. Highly doubt that happens. So they take Aamo here barring a trade for an early 2nd rounder.

Toronto probably and I mean most likely will take Harding here. They can go goalie here but I just don’t see that happening. You need to start a rebuild somewhere, kinda sucks they traded their 1st overall. But they at least have a 1st rounder. They get a solid player who can develop into something special.

Seattle up yet again… god this is giving me flashbacks of my draft with Vegas. They go goalie here and smile while doing it. Sterling gives them someone they can build around and when their team emerges from this rebuild they will be primed to compete.

2ND ROUND

Toronto is up with the 1st pick in the 2nd round. They take the safe pick and go with Vega. Pair him with Harding in the future and you will have a very good core.

Quebec with back to back picks here I think they would be insane to not pick Stromberg here. Stromberg has potential to even break into the 1st round but that is if the goalies slip further.

With their 2nd pick Quebec will probably take a flyer here and take the always entertaining Ahma and his player Jokinen. This pick is so they have someone good in the LR even though they know he won’t be a great player. With the rest of the players on the board he probably is the best unless you think about the equally active Kovalev. This is a game of darts here. They may hit a bullseye but I doubt it.

Davos takes Kovalev hoping that he will give them some sort of secondary scoring. Good guy for an agent but we will see if he can show some promise.

Calgary… I have no intention to even care about this pick. They pick Smith forgetting that Bronstein is there. Cause you know how smart the GM is.

Seattle laughs at Calgary as they walk up and draft Bronstein.

Riga takes Ryan Skinner

Toronto takes Laksson