S60 VHLM Achievement Tracker Payout

Smarch

All totals are from REGULAR SEASON statistics only. 

You can link this thread in your updates to claim the TPE next to your username. All members were guaranteed a minimum of 10 TPE by just posting in the thread. The maximum claimable TPE is 20. All TPE is Uncapped. 

*NOTE* If you find any issues don't hesitate to bring them to my attention, I am human after all mistakes happen. 

@Beketov - 10 TPE

@Beerfridge - 20 TPE

@MexicanCow - 10 TPE

@Beaviss - 15 TPE

@Victor - 12 TPE

@iRockstar - 12 TPE

@DollarAndADream - 12 TPE

@MWHazard - 13 TPE

@Shaka - 10 TPE

@STZ - 20 TPE

@street - 15 TPE

@Tim - 10 TPE

@pennypenny - 10 TPE

@Tagger - 11 TPE

@Arthur - 20 TPE

@.sniffuM - 10 TPE

@troy - 16 TPE

@Laflamme - 12 TPE

@Ahma - 15 TPE

@Daniel - 14 TPE

@Will - 11 TPE

@Barracuda - 11 TPE

Edited by Smarch

1 hour ago, Barracuda said:

hi

If you're confused as to why you didn't get any TPE here, it's because you didn't post in the claim thread before the playoffs ended. The Achievement Tracker goes up, you have a select amount of time to post what stats you want going towards TPE, then Smarch here tallies the points and puts the payout. It rewards the active guys for the most part.

23 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

If you're confused as to why you didn't get any TPE here, it's because you didn't post in the claim thread before the playoffs ended. The Achievement Tracker goes up, you have a select amount of time to post what stats you want going towards TPE, then Smarch here tallies the points and puts the payout. It rewards the active guys for the most part.

@Barracuda. I'll post for you in this thread as you missed it by just a week. Anyone else that miss it too just PM

3 hours ago, Smarch said:

@Barracuda. I'll post for you in this thread as you missed it by just a week. Anyone else that miss it too just PM

I'll help him out.  @Barracuda So what you'll want to do here is pick the 2 stats that will give you the most TPE out of this. 

7. Goalie Achievements (All APPLICABLE) 
WINS/5 (19/5 = 3.8 = 4)
40 Games Started = 5 TPE (60 Started)
Save % 0.900+ = 5 TPE (under, so no TPE)
Save % Sub 0.900 = 2TPE (0.870)
Shutouts = 3 TPE per SO (no shutouts)

You'll see that WINS and 40 Games Started give you 4 and 5 TPE, so post

Greg Santos

WINS/5

40 Games Started

and you'll be good to go. :)

On 6/11/2018 at 4:52 PM, Beketov said:

I swear this used to be easier, maybe I just sucked. Oh well, I’ll take what I can get.

Probably the latter lol

Nah, I remember there being a lot of guys getting 20 but now there's only 3.

• Smarch unpinned this topic
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, Beketov said:

I swear this used to be easier, maybe I just sucked. Oh well, I’ll take what I can get.

I think it's primarily the fact that there never used to be great goalies in the VHLM. I mean my S21 cup was with an 86 TPE inactive, and I won it BECAUSE of him, not IN SPITE of him. The rest of the league had guys in the 50s at best, even spread out among 8 rosters. I remember the excitement at the S23 VHLM draft when we had VanCoughnett, Vasquez, and Glover, because it was absolutely unheard of for there to be three active 100+ TPE goalies in the M at the same time. You get someone on your level trying to score against Iseult, Aamo, Sterling, Asipi, it'll go a lot differently than trying to score against guys who never get past maybe 60 TPE.