CGY/TOR; S60 Off-Season

DollarAndADream

He doesn't have an NTC, that's a leftover from the contract he signed with Riga, and once he was traded from them, the clause was voided:

2.7 – Clauses
There are two types of clauses that can be included in contracts (both are voided if waived once):

• No Trade Clause: A no trade clause gives the player the right to veto any trade involving themselves. 

30 minutes ago, Tagger said:

He doesn't have an NTC, that's a leftover from the contract he signed with Riga, and once he was traded from them, the clause was voided:

it's on the contract sheet so it counts i didnt write the rules

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

it's on the contract sheet so it counts i didnt write the rules

Contract sheet is listed wrong. @Tagger has the proper rules.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Contract sheet is listed wrong. @Tagger has the proper rules.

Lol yeah I was messing around. When you play for a Bushito team you know what to expect and it isn't loyalty or even sending someone a PM before you make a move to trade their retiring player to a rebuilding team. I knew it was going to happen I'm just pretty sure it makes sense to pm the person first lol

Edited by Tyler

8 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Lol yeah I was messing around. When you play for a Bushito team you know what to expect and it isn't loyalty or even sending someone a PM before you make a move to trade their retiring player to a rebuilding team. I knew it was going to happen I'm just pretty sure it makes sense to pm the person first lol

I sent you a PM to send your player back to you and you never responded 

3 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I sent you a PM to send your player back to you and you never responded 

I mean I told you why I was so slow to respond to things. By the time things were back to normal FA had already started. You never told me I was going to be traded to Toronto which seem to be two totally separate actions anyway. Which leads me to my next point...

I'm not going to bother arguing because I know you know you should have PMed me. Especially when I had no real power to stop it lol. It is what it is. I don't hate you for it obviously, I just know it reaffirms what others have told me about you. 

11 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I mean I told you why I was so slow to respond to things. By the time things were back to normal FA had already started. You never told me I was going to be traded to Toronto which seem to be two totally separate actions anyway. Which leads me to my next point...

I'm not going to bother arguing because I know you know you should have PMed me. Especially when I had no real power to stop it lol. It is what it is. I don't hate you for it obviously, I just know it reaffirms what others have told me about you. 

You knew I had cap to dump, I told you I’d send you back to Davos, your team to compete and you said you had issues that you couldn’t respond for a day, it’s been like 4 and it’s my fault now that I had to get under the cap?

17 minutes ago, Tyler said:

What the FUCK is wrong with TOronto? We're an amazing team with 2 actives competing in S61!  :P 

Ironside/Aleksei

Ironside/Bronstein

Fucking GOAT defense, amirite? We'll have a hell of a time with TOR G in net though.

17 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

What the FUCK is wrong with TOronto? We're an amazing team with 2 actives competing in S61!  :P 

Ironside/Aleksei

Ironside/Bronstein

Fucking GOAT defense, amirite? We'll have a hell of a time with TOR G in net though.

Nothign wrong with Toronto at all let's go for the cup!