Chat On Trade Block!?!? - Declines Seattle's Offer?

eaglesfan036

Despite some of our past disagreements, I was willing to give @Banackock a chance as GM because I know he is active and does care about his team. However, reports have flooded my earlobes today that Seattle has placed their recent draftee, Chat on the trade block. Chat was already not feeling the love upon being drafted, as every single player received a welcome message and a gift basket in the locker room except for Chat, as he had been forgotten by their GM. Chat understands he is not going to be a star player, but he will not take this kind of treatment from a GM who clearly doesn't want him. Because of this, Chat will never be accepting any contract offer from Seattle. Instead, he will hold out until he is traded, which it seems Banacock wants to do anyway with his recent trade block proposals. Who knows, maybe one day Chat will randomly score the game 7 winner to beat Seattle, and Banacock will forever regret this decision and join @Higgins in killing cats

• Commissioner

Honestly if he had been ignoring you I’m sure it was not intentional. I’m guessing @Banackock just didn’t realize you tend to lump your updates together rather than spreading them out and didn’t think you were being active. I told him before the draft you could likely be a steal and clearly he believed that as well since he picked you up earlier than most would have predicted.

I honk chances are this is a big misunderstanding and you should give the team a solid chance.

Just now, Beketov said:

Honestly if he had been ignoring you I’m sure it was not intentional. I’m guessing @Banackock just didn’t realize you tend to lump your updates together rather than spreading them out and didn’t think you were being active. I told him before the draft you could likely be a steal and clearly he believed that as well since he picked you up earlier than most would have predicted.

I honk chances are this is a big misunderstanding and you should give the team a solid chance.

Agreed to this. Figured the zero response and LR activity was a thing - along with no signing of the contract. 

I always assumed our "rivalry" in the past was fun little BS that made the site a little better - as that's what it always was for me.

Hopefully you reconsider - as I wouldn't have taken you if I didn't want you a longterm Bear. That was one question i asked every player I scouted or drafted.