VHL Comparison Spam Thread

{C}Davey Jones  :dav: - Sean Avery (Does He Still Play?)

Why is Jones like Avery? well be it the media, team mates, friends or just playing on the ice Davey along with Sean both think they are all stars and can get away with anything. so many NHL rules have been made because of Avery and im sure a few VHL rules have been made because of Jones. Both are trolls and are good at getting under peoples skin. Regardless they they get the job done.

^ Joke no?

David Poulin - Jacob Markstrom

At one point he looked like a promising prospect who could turn into a viable starter at the professional level. Despite getting his shot in the big league he never got to the level needed to become an actual starter in the league and has dissapeared from the surface of the earth.

Edited by Green

your both foreign 

Scouting Report
Assets: Had excellent hands, as well as the instincts to find open ice. Knew how to make himself invisible in the offensive zone. Could unleash an ultra-quick shot at a moment's notice. Provided quiet but steady leadership. Flaws: His small, light frame was a target for the opposition's most physical players. Late in his career, he struggled with defensive-zone coverage and lost his scoring touch, as well. Would wear down as the season rolled along. Career Potential: Underrated scoring winger with great hands.

Hmmmmm....

Karsten Olsen - Brent Burns

Willem Janssen - Shane Doan/Gabriel Landeskog

Brennan McQueen - Cal Clutterbuck

Anatoli Zhumbayev - Ilya Kovalchuk

Noah Lefevre - Marc-Edouard Vlasic

Leon Leitner - Marcel Goc

Malcom Spud - Ed Jovanovski

Matt Bentley - Travis Hamonic/Ryan McDonaugh

HEL G - Cory Schneider/Jonathan Bernier

Niklas Lindberg - Niklas Bäckstrom

I'm a pickle.

Actually Devise22 did it right if he was going to do his own player. I put that there because I have a feeling people would come in and compare their player to someone they like instead of someone that makes sense. (Aka Brovalenko saying Kovalchuk even though Brovy has done shit all in terms of leagues charts or top scoring leaders)

MY PLAN IS TO LEAVE TO KHL TOO.