News Manager

Will

• Senior Admin

Easy job. Looking to pay someone 2 TPE/week for posting a few news articles on the Portal homepage each week. You don't have to write the articles, it's just a matter of picking out some good articles or important pieces of news like trades, writing a caption and uploading an image. Can do both VHL and VHLM stuff.

Apply below! 

• Senior Admin
On 6/24/2018 at 11:49 PM, Reives said:

Sounds interesting, I'll throw my name in.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:10 AM, Hybrid1486 said:

I could do this.

I think I only need one person for this one but I have another position open for someone to run the VHLM Fantasy Zone every week. Would either of you prefer that job? 

11 minutes ago, Will said:

I think I only need one person for this one but I have another position open for someone to run the VHLM Fantasy Zone every week. Would either of you prefer that job? 

I'm going to be on vacation next week and won't be able to do either job, if that makes your decision easier

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Will said:

I'd be happy to do either, Fantasy Zone is probably more my speed.

• Senior Admin
14 hours ago, Reives said:

I'd be happy to do either, Fantasy Zone is probably more my speed.

Works for me. @Hybrid1486 you're on as News Manager, you can start when you get back from vacation! 

And Reives is on as VHLM Fantasy Zone director.

• 3 months later...
  • Senior Admin
1 hour ago, tfong said:

Can we also make the news manager be responsible for news postings and such in discord?

Sure. Whenever I hire someone I'll bring you in a PM and you can explain that part to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Quik said:

@Will is working on finishing the updates necessary in the portal, and will be hiring someone soon. 

You shouldn't answer anything that quickly or else I'm gonna start expecting that from you all the time ? 

@Poptart has been hired in this role.

Thanks to everyone who applied, there were a lot of great candidates, and we are still looking to find ways to create more jobs around the league - right now, we are hiring at least one more updater, so feel free to apply for that position, if you think it's something you would like to do!