Shaka

Sports Sim Network

NSUB0yn.png
Introducing: Sports Sim Network

Hey everyone! I'm ecstatic to introduce all of you to a major project a team and I have been working on to bring this community, and the many communities affiliated with us, together on a united front of sim sports content. As some of you may know, the SSN name is dear to me. Many years ago, I had the idea to create a singular league with four leagues inside where activity in one can earn you points in the rest. Young, overwhelmed and understaffed it was not meant to be. Now, years later, a new Sports Sim Network has been born. One created in the spirit of its predecessor and I think you're all going to love it.

So what is the SSN specifically? The Sports Simulation Network is the central hub for all of our sim league happenings. It was created with a vision of uniting the various sim leagues we love into a central location, where you check out the scores of all the games, read up on all the best articles, and further build the fan base of sim leagues as a whole. It exists to enhance the experience of all the leagues individually while at the same time providing a view into the crazy worlds of other sim leagues. We’ve all had cross-sport debates before. Who was more dominant between Gretzky and Jordan? We want you to be asking those same questions about Scotty Campbell, Trey Masters and Marcus McDyess. As the notoriety of players rises so does the popularity and intensity of the leagues. Our sim league universe is always expanding, and everyday legends grow taller and the stories get deeper. We’re here to foster and catalyze that growth. We’re here to be your Sports Simulation Network.

BS89Pop.png

6 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Sports Sim Network is relaunching this week. We have a handful of dedicated writers from the SBA and EFL already signed on and would love to see the VHL represented. If you would like to participate on Sports Sim Network, please reach out to me and we can add you to the team.

:gatsby:

Hey shaka the VSN would prob love to partake let me know how many you need.

yo what the FUCK, this is awesome

You would make my week if you brought on some people to do graphics, so the article pictures were jersey swaps instead of basic player pictures. THAT, my friend, would be a dream come true.

9 hours ago, Sonnet said:

You would make my week if you brought on some people to do graphics, so the article pictures were jersey swaps instead of basic player pictures. THAT, my friend, would be a dream come true.

You and you're jersey changes 🤣

On 1/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Sonnet said:

It'd make my year if we had that haha. We're still in the infant stages of SSN. Hopefully, much like a sim league, the longer we go putting time into it the better we'll be and we can start bringing on graphics guys.

Of course, we welcome any and every graphic guy who would want to help us in that department. We just assume we have to get grinding on content to prove we're in it for the long haul before we get the attention of the dudes talented enough to spend some time with us.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:19 PM, Banackock said:

What a unique, promising idea. Would have been great for all leagues!

Too bad @Shaka

Our ears were burning around that time as we were getting SSN off the ground again. That must have been you.