The Pod Cast Show - Episode 6

Victor

• Senior Admin

Thanks for the shout out! I think I take the relative quietness on the new system as a good sign because it seems like everyone is adjusting well. As for the whole thing about it becoming more of a 2-step process - I'm definitely working on getting notifications to the forum when updates are approved to kind of push people to go do that 2nd step. 

Also, is it just me or did zippyshare like quadruple the amount of popup BS lately? 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Will said:

Thanks for the shout out! I think I take the relative quietness on the new system as a good sign because it seems like everyone is adjusting well. As for the whole thing about it becoming more of a 2-step process - I'm definitely working on getting notifications to the forum when updates are approved to kind of push people to go do that 2nd step. 

Also, is it just me or did zippyshare like quadruple the amount of popup BS lately? 

I haven't noticed any increased level of pop-ups so sorry to hear that.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Victor said:

I haven't noticed any increased level of pop-ups so sorry to hear that.

I guess it's just trying to punish me for shamelessly skipping to the part about me because it lets me skip once and then the next 3 clicks are pop-ups before I can skip again. ? 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Will said:

I guess it's just trying to punish me for shamelessly skipping to the part about me because it lets me skip once and then the next 3 clicks are pop-ups before I can skip again. ? 

Yeah serves you right.