Does anyone use this forum anymore?

• Commissioner

Been too long. Back in the day everyone used to post everything for CnC and it made us all better. So, I offer you this: a set of sig / savvy for our very own VHL Games account to make game posts just a bit prettier. Made it at work so I didn't have any stocks to work with.

VkD1qEm.png&key=98048e16110b24f1800a3762

91KpLDa.png.8320f600e8c8e5e484d045cafc9c

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Back in the day everyone used to post everything for CnC and it made us all better

Ah the good ol' days, when everyone went from GIMP to PS, and gradually worked at getting better, with a constant arms race to be considered top GFX maker.

RiqxKXr.jpg

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Quik said:

Ah the good ol' days, when everyone went from GIMP to PS, and gradually worked at getting better, with a constant arms race to be considered top GFX maker.

RiqxKXr.jpg

And then Koradek and Boubabi joined and everyone immediately gave up all hope of being deemed “Top”

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

And then Koradek and Boubabi joined and everyone immediately gave up all hope of being deemed “Top”

Well, I was gone by then, and stopped using/having access to PS, so never really had a chance to challenge them

:draper:

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Quik said:

Well, I was gone by then, and stopped using/having access to PS, so never really had a chance to challenge them

:draper:

No one really had a chance to challenge them haha