Robert Report "Boo Hoo"

BluObieZ

First off don’t fucking judge me. It’s the first rankings of the S62 draft, if you don’t like it, well then read the others. I cannot and will not be bothered to do one of these every week because some weeks only minimal points are earned. I also will not be ranking anyone that is not earning points or has not updated. That seems stupid and filled with extra work that I do not have time for.

#1: LW Leph Twinger @DollarAndADream - YUK - 233 TPE

#2 (Up 1): C Rauno Palo @jRuutu - OSL - 177 TPE

#3 (Up 1): LW Konstantin Mulligan @Pandar - YUK - 170 TPE

#4 (Down 2): LW Vesto Slipher @Hybrid1486 - YUK - 169 TPE

#5: D Maxim Kovalchuk @Banackock - OSL - 150 TPE

#6 (Up 1): D Lukas Novacek @ADV - OSL - 119 TPE

#7 (Up 1): G Johnny Havenk Carison @Donno100 - YUK - 116 TPE

#8 (Down 2): C Oleksiy Revchenko @AndrewWarren13 - VEG - 112 TPE

#9 (Up 5): C Dan Montgomery @BarzalGoat - YUK - 89 TPE

#10 (Up 1): RW Jake Davis @Reives - OTT - 85 TPE

#11 (Down 1): D B.B. Nat @BBNAT - OSL - 76 TPE

#12: RW Roctrion King @Romaris - YUK - 75 TPE

#13 (Down 4): LW Shawn Mendes @evrydayimbyfuglien - OSL - 67 TPE

#14 (Up 7): D Lando Baxter @Elhandon - OTT - 67 TPE

#15: D Cayden Saint @Symmetrik - YUK - 66 TPE

#16: LW Karl von Moltke @alecbama - OTT - 58 TPE

#17: D Dylan Nguyen @Dtayl - SSK - 55 TPE

#18: LW Ryuu Crimson @SlapshotDragon - SSK - 54 TPE

#19 (Down 2): D Shawn Glade @ShawnGlade - YUK - 54 TPE

#20 (Down 7): RW Jaroslav Zimmer @AnthonyOuellet - VEG - 48 TPE

#21: G Kevin Weekes @Lefty - 42 TPE

Having said that I would like to point out that last draft seemed like more of a well-rounded draft. Is it better than the last draft? LOL! NO! But it has more forward depth which I like. This one seems like it’s loaded with forward talents and not much else other than one okay D and maybe a goalie. So if you are looking to add offense this is your draft.

Left Wingers lead the way with Twinger the consensus 1st overall pick and I will agree with that. For now. You hen have Mulligan and Slipher in the top four. That’s pretty strong for the left side. Way better than the last draft.

Palo and Revchenko help down the middle but the latter is leaps and bounds behind. This is not the draft where teams should be looking for center depth but its way better than the right side that has no one other than Davis and King which is really sad.

You are smiling if you need a goalie… That’s if you get the only good one in the draft. Beyond Carison you are picking guys that will never make your team even as a backup. You might as well just not pick them.

All this may sound like that I am ragging on this draft for not being good. Well… I am, it really shows no depth beyond the top five picks. Beyond that you are scratching your head at each pick. With this season drawing to a close soonish you would think you would see higher TPE numbers and I’m just not seeing that. I am legit bored by this draft and it’s no wonder that I waited this long to rank it. It’s almost like I knew it was going to suck so I stalled on my job. Boo fucking hoo.

36 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Seeing yourself get looked over in the power ratings even though you've been active and were top 5 in TPE earned last week. :draper:

Your a bust 

:leohide:

Edited by Beaviss

53 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Seeing yourself get looked over in the power ratings even though you've been active and were top 5 in TPE earned last week. :draper:

You could easily move up if it's based off of activity.

But this is just a copy/paste of the one I did that's based off of TPE only. :P

Don't worry, come draft time, if you're still active you'll be going before guys who are ranked 'above' you. Not that you should worry at all, as I'm sure you aren't. Who cares where people get drafted. Just prove everyone above you wrong.

26 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Don't worry, come draft time, if you're still active you'll be going before guys who are ranked 'above' you. Not that you should worry at all, as I'm sure you aren't. Who cares where people get drafted. Just prove everyone above you wrong.

Yes I copied your list but deleted all the inactives. I overlooked him because I did not know he existed. Remember I don't do research

13 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Yes I copied your list but deleted all the inactives. I overlooked him because I did not know he existed. Remember I don't do research

I wasn't knocking you. I don't really care how you do it. Just explaining to Barzal that it's a TPE-based list.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

was just shitposting, I could tell it was sorted by tpe lol

Oh, I updated my update page btw. I haven't in two weeks. I had myself listed at 54 TPE but by the end of the week ill be at 70 so I'm like 13th

Edited by ShawnGlade

2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

Oh, I updated my update page btw. I haven't in two weeks. I had myself listed at 54 TPE but by the end of the week ill be at 70 so I'm like 13th

The list is dated back to last week so you've probably moved up. :)