Where is my old player update thread?

• Commissioner
58 minutes ago, tfong said:

Anyone know where the old update threads are? I had mine stored with the links to my saved donation purchases and such.

@Will

I did mention this over a week ago

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, tfong said:

Didn't see it, can you grab my stuff plz?

I’ll tryvut I need to make it visible for myself as well, it’s a bit of a pain. What team was it again? Also what am I looking for? Is it just gonna be in the last post or what?

• Head Moderator
13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I’ll tryvut I need to make it visible for myself as well, it’s a bit of a pain. What team was it again? Also what am I looking for? Is it just gonna be in the last post or what?

Should've been Titans. Might be my last post it'll say "Donations Remaining" or something along those lines.

Thanks.

Edited by tfong

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, tfong said:

Should've been Titans. Might be my last post it'll say "Donations Remaining" or something along those lines.

Thanks.

Bank: Doubles, Doubles, Doubles, Site Down Free Week, Free Week, Free 5TPE

Not sure what of that you’ve used but that’s what was at the end of your last post.

• Head Moderator
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Bank: Doubles, Doubles, Doubles, Site Down Free Week, Free Week, Free 5TPE

Not sure what of that you’ve used but that’s what was at the end of your last post.

Thanks!

Anything I've used I delete so anything written down is what I have left haha.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, tfong said:

Thanks!

Anything I've used I delete so anything written down is what I have left haha.

Just a note that anything not from a donation isn’t going to carryover to a new player. Like the site down free week and stuff. Especially that free week since it was said that it needed to be claimed during June.

• Head Moderator
4 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just a note that anything not from a donation isn’t going to carryover to a new player. Like the site down free week and stuff. Especially that free week since it was said that it needed to be claimed during June.

Oh......damn. Didn't see that. Guess i'll just skip that free week then.The rest should be donations though.

• Senior Admin
5 hours ago, tfong said:

Oh......damn. Didn't see that. Guess i'll just skip that free week then.The rest should be donations though.

Yeah the double weeks are fine since it's a donation, just the free week offer had expired. Exactly why I now add the 'within the month of xx' cause there's always THAT guy coming in to claim 2 months later ?