Happy Birthday VHL! Free stuff for all!

Beketov

• Commissioner

@Exlaxchronicles

I edited your update to reflect, as I said, that only 11 TPE is free. The other 6 I mentioned come from a doubles week which can be claimed any time this month. You cannot claim 17 TPE from posting here only.

• Senior Admin
8 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

Also @Will can I use a donation free week for this doubles week by any chance? Would it then be 18 TPE if I also use the donation doubles for that week or do I need to spread that out?

Free week worth 6 so double makes it 12 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Once again as usual I wasn't paying attention.

Ill claim my doubles when I get a 6tpe.

Don’t worry, you aren’t the only one. Just wanted to make you aware so that you don’t waste the extra points.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, SlapshotDragon said:

So does the cap double as well? (So can I do a Fan 590 and a PT and they both double? Also does the Practice Facility double too? Or is it just the PT.)

@Will

Double week’s apply only to the main 6 TPE PT, making it worth 12. Everything else remains the same. Effectively the cap gets extended by 6 TPE.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Three-peat, the first and only of it's kind.

Been waiting for you to come in and say that haha

double

double

My favourite or most memorable moments on this site are tough to pull together. There's a lot I've enjoyed over the years. Winning the cup with Seattle finally was nice - winning GMoTY and being the first Bears GM to do so in such an incredibly long time was another feel good moment (all the work and effort finally paid off and felt recognized), my time with Bratislava was amazing and a lot of fun. Always great members in the LR and 3 finals in 5 years and 3 GMoTY awards.

Edited by Banackock

My fondest memory was my second season in the VHLM with Asher Donovan; I went a torrid pace and cleaned up all the awards that season. I went inactive shortly after that so I missed the bulk of Asher's career but I always look back on that period fondly.

My best memories are people's worst. When I actually gave a shit. When I ran around causing mass anger. 5's a crowd was also I look back on and say damn that was good. Moving Hamilton to NY is high up there. Vegas. Martinez. Guido. SWC3.

My favorite memory was definitely the S44 Calgary Wranglers. Whatever Da Trifecta's handle is now and @Kesler were talking so much shit with Quebec, and then we came in and smacked them. Was one of the most active teams in VHL history with @CowboyinAmerica @philthethrill81 @Cuffy @Ball @Beketov and many more who I have forgotten. Great time shocking them with the upset