Final VHLM Expansion Vote

Beaviss

Cities   

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

Inb4 It's located in Scranton. They'd play at Dunder Mifflin Arena and the office theme song would be the goal horn

Head coach would be Dwight.

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

This vote is super tight I don’t know when the cut off should be. It’s been going back and forth all day.

thank god this isn't a democracy right? :D

35 minutes ago, Higgins said:

thank god this isn't a democracy right? :D

Ill just top it when Scranton gets the lead 

Ugh, of all the American cities/states you could choose from, you pick:

Scranton - Outside of The Office, there's literally nothing redeeming about this city. 

New Jersey - Armpit of America (see spoiler)

Spoiler

funny-new-jersey-area-map.jpg

Salt Lake City - Filled with mormons. Although my research shows the liquor laws aren't as weird as they were before. State stores are still closed on Sundays though.

Denver - Just your "meh" traditional sports town.

2 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Scranton - Outside of The Office, there's literally nothing redeeming about this city. 

Salt Lake City - Filled with mormons. Although my research shows the liquor laws aren't as weird as they were before. State stores are still closed on Sundays though.

As an ex Avs fan I dislike you now.

• Senior Admin
5 hours ago, Beaviss said:

This vote is super tight I don’t know when the cut off should be. It’s been going back and forth all day.

Yeah I don't think the new team should be in Halifax regardless of the vote (I say this after voting for it ? ), just because of the current imbalance it ought to be a US city. 

That said I definitely think Yukon should be moved to Halifax after the new team is sorted out. 

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Will said:

Yeah I don't think the new team should be in Halifax regardless of the vote (I say this after voting for it ? ), just because of the current imbalance it ought to be a US city. 

That said I definitely think Yukon should be moved to Halifax after the new team is sorted out. 

Or just go with the vote, expand into Halifax, and then move Yukon to a US city such as Denver.

• Admin

Why are we leaving Oslo as 1 of 6 teams and why are we not adding a European friend for Oslo if Oslo is staying.

Lots of good recognisable names out there - Prague, Berlin, etc. Amsterdam ffs to counter Vegas.

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Or just go with the vote, expand into Halifax, and then move Yukon to a US city such as Denver.

True could do either way, I was just thinking it will probably take some time to get logos in order so figured you could get the US done first since there's only one. Doesn't matter to me though. 

• Commissioner
56 minutes ago, Victor said:

Why are we leaving Oslo as 1 of 6 teams and why are we not adding a European friend for Oslo if Oslo is staying.

Lots of good recognisable names out there - Prague, Berlin, etc. Amsterdam ffs to counter Vegas.

Honestly that’s also a good question. Seems more reasonable to move Oslo if all the other teams are gonna be North American.

17 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Hide contents

funny-new-jersey-area-map.jpg

Excuse you, I live in that armpit.  And while on the whole I cannot deny, this state is a shit hole and an embarrassment..... it's mostly the new yorkers who have weekend homes and come down the shore here who give us a bad name.   Also probably doesnt help that every single one of us is an asshole.  But still, its nice when you get away from the murder factories of Newark, Camden and AC

29 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Excuse you, I live in that armpit.  And while on the whole I cannot deny, this state is a shit hole and an embarrassment..... it's mostly the new yorkers who have weekend homes and come down the shore here who give us a bad name.   Also probably doesnt help that every single one of us is an asshole.  But still, its nice when you get away from the murder factories of Newark, Camden and AC

Or you could live somewhere that’s not a shithole. Headlines in my town was when someone’s tire got slashed.

20 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Or you could live somewhere that’s not a shithole. Headlines in my town was when someone’s tire got slashed.

(I live in the yellow "executives w/ Mercedes" section, we're about the same, the last time anything of note happened in my town was in 1990 when an adopted kid killed his parents with a shot gun)

2 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

(I live in the yellow "executives w/ Mercedes" section, we're about the same, the last time anything of note happened in my town was in 1990 when an adopted kid killed his parents with a shot gun)

Thats fucked

4 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Right!? He wrote their names on the shells he used too, which was some waccccoooooo ass shit.

But again, that happened before I was even alive lol.

92?

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

They may be the ones who give NJ a bad name, but don't forget the overaggressive driving and NOT BEING ABLE TO PUMP YOUR OWN GAS.