Final VHLM Expansion Vote

Beaviss

Cities   

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

Excuse you, I live in that armpit.  And while on the whole I cannot deny, this state is a shit hole and an embarrassment..... it's mostly the new yorkers who have weekend homes and come down the shore here who give us a bad name.   Also probably doesnt help that every single one of us is an asshole.  But still, its nice when you get away from the murder factories of Newark, Camden and AC

Don't get me wrong, PA has it's problem areas too. It's basically Philly, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and some other small cities with Alabama and Crazy Happy Valley "Joe Pa was a saint and did nothing wrong" people in between.

22 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

They may be the ones who give NJ a bad name, but don't forget the overaggressive driving and NOT BEING ABLE TO PUMP YOUR OWN GAS.

Listen fam, we have places to go, life in jersey is face paced, and the speed limit is more of a suggestion.

Also say what you want but the not having to pump your own gas is fucking great.

18 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Don't get me wrong, PA has it's problem areas too. It's basically Philly, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and some other small cities with Alabama and Crazy Happy Valley "Joe Pa was a saint and did nothing wrong" people in between.

Lol yea PA is whacky man.  I have a friend who lives in philly, so you get the whole "metro" life style, and then I went to a small college three and half hours west of that in the middle of bumblefuck Pennsylvania, and its like living in the deep south lol. Jarring how different it is in less than a day's drive of where you live.

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

Listen fam, we have places to go, life in jersey is face paced, and the speed limit is more of a suggestion.

Also say what you want but the not having to pump your own gas is fucking great.

You say life is fast paced in NJ, but then saying sitting in your car waiting around for someone to pump your gas is great???? You get out, pump the gas, pay for it, and leave. God forbid the WaWa is busy at all, then you're waiting what feels like forever for the guy to put the hose away.

2 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Lol yea PA is whacky man.  I have a friend who lives in philly, so you get the whole "metro" life style, and then I went to a small college three and half hours west of that in the middle of bumblefuck Pennsylvania, and its like living in the deep south lol. Jarring how different it is in less than a day's drive of where you live.

Hm...Gettysburg? Or Shippensburg or Penn State Altoona?

1 minute ago, Fire Hakstol said:

You say life is fast paced in NJ, but then saying sitting in your car waiting around for someone to pump your gas is great???? You get out, pump the gas, pay for it, and leave. God forbid the WaWa is busy at all, then you're waiting what feels like forever for the guy to put the hose away.

Well that's a rookie mistake right there.  If you go to wawa for gas, you're asking to be held up by idiots.  Stay away from the major highways and go to the cheap gas stations that are happy to have your business and get you going as fast as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Well that's a rookie mistake right there.  If you go to wawa for gas, you're asking to be held up by idiots.  Stay away from the major highways and go to the cheap gas stations that are happy to have your business and get you going as fast as possible. 

But where will I get my WaWa Ice Tea, soft pretzel, and a gobbler?

4 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

He does currently, I went to Albright.

Oh damn word, I was there in '10 and '11 but I dropped out cause I fucking hated school!

Great little party school though.

Edited by Spade18

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

18th Street tho

Facts, I was more at the mill and on orange street.  There was also an upstairs apartment across from the bagel place? I hope who ever has it now keeps the parties going cause we used to trash that place lol.  A bunch of my friends joined Alpha too, and while I hear they're way more musical/theater frat now they threw some good ragers back in the day.  also used to get into 700 all the time when I was just perusing for a black out.

What year are you?

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

Facts, I was more at the mill and on orange street.  There was also an upstairs apartment across from the bagel place? I hope who ever has it now keeps the parties going cause we used to trash that place lol.  A bunch of my friends joined Alpha too, and while I hear they're way more musical/theater frat now they threw some good ragers back in the day.  also used to get into 700 all the time when I was just perusing for a black out.

What year are you?

Theyve gotten rid of off campus housing sometime after you left so idk what orange street or 700 is. I'm going into my senior year. I wouldn't really call susky a party school I mean there is stuff on weekends and some Thursdays but it's nothing like Penn State or whatever

36 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Theyve gotten rid of off campus housing sometime after you left so idk what orange street or 700 is. I'm going into my senior year. I wouldn't really call susky a party school I mean there is stuff on weekends and some Thursdays but it's nothing like Penn State or whatever

No shit? thats too bad. cause thats where most of the partying was happening lol. and yea, certianly not like the 1000 people ragers you see at big campuses, but for a small school, you used to be able to walk all over the grove on saturday nights and there would be party spilling out of like every other house lol.

What dorms were you in?  I was in reed my freshman year and aikens my sophomore.

45 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Lets be perfectly honest.

Once you get over the hype, the list goes 

1. Sheetz

2. Quickcheck

3. Wawa

...no.

I don't know what Quickcheck is, so I can't comment on it.

Sheetz is so overrated it's not even funny. It's just a bunch of fried food, and reminds me too much of a Sonic.

WaWa has soft pretzels, hoagies, and things you can actually eat for a meal instead of all fried food.

4 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

...no.

I don't know what Quickcheck is, so I can't comment on it.

Sheetz is so overrated it's not even funny. It's just a bunch of fried food, and reminds me too much of a Sonic.

WaWa has soft pretzels, hoagies, and things you can actually eat for a meal instead of all fried food.

It has the bucket of fries which is heaven sent to earth in food form, and you will call him dad.

Wawa legit has the least amount of customization options for their food of all of them and their selection is slim.

They all make the same kinda quick service food, using the same shit, and wawa has the least options, they just have great marketing I guess. 

Idk I just dont get the hype at all.  at the end of the day is still food from a gas station.

56 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

No shit? thats too bad. cause thats where most of the partying was happening lol. and yea, certianly not like the 1000 people ragers you see at big campuses, but for a small school, you used to be able to walk all over the grove on saturday nights and there would be party spilling out of like every other house lol.

What dorms were you in?  I was in reed my freshman year and aikens my sophomore.

Smith freshmen year, Seibert sophomore year, west village junior year, 18th Street this year