Final VHLM Expansion Vote

Beaviss

Cities   

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Don't get me wrong, PA has it's problem areas too. It's basically Philly, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and some other small cities with Alabama and Crazy Happy Valley "Joe Pa was a saint and did nothing wrong" people in between.

Erie isn't bad. Went up there for a trip last year

4 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Theyve gotten rid of off campus housing sometime after you left so idk what orange street or 700 is. I'm going into my senior year. I wouldn't really call susky a party school I mean there is stuff on weekends and some Thursdays but it's nothing like Penn State or whatever

For the size of the school, Pitt wasn't that big on partying either. I mean we'd have them of course, but there were only a handful of locations where the big "walk up and join" type of parties happened

3 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

...no.

I don't know what Quickcheck is, so I can't comment on it.

Sheetz is so overrated it's not even funny. It's just a bunch of fried food, and reminds me too much of a Sonic.

WaWa has soft pretzels, hoagies, and things you can actually eat for a meal instead of all fried food.

Wawa's bread tastes weird on the hoagies. Also, everything you've mentioned Wawa having (a whole whopping pretzels and hoagies) Sheetz also has

7 hours ago, Spade18 said:

Excuse you, I live in that armpit.  And while on the whole I cannot deny, this state is a shit hole and an embarrassment..... it's mostly the new yorkers who have weekend homes and come down the shore here who give us a bad name.   Also probably doesnt help that every single one of us is an asshole.  But still, its nice when you get away from the murder factories of Newark, Camden and AC

So if the thing that gives NJ a bad name is having some percentage of New Yorkers, then why is it that New York (who, by definition, has 100% New Yorkers) has a bad, but less bad reputation as compared to NJ?

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Wawa's bread tastes weird on the hoagies. Also, everything you've mentioned Wawa having (a whole whopping pretzels and hoagies) Sheetz also has

Yeah but Sheetz hoagies are trash, and maybe it's just the one Sheetz by me, but there are never soft pretzels there.

I just feel like if I wanted the type of food Sheetz offers, I might as well go to Chic-Fil-A or some other fast food place.

1 minute ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Yeah but Sheetz hoagies are trash, and maybe it's just the one Sheetz by me, but there are never soft pretzels there.

I just feel like if I wanted the type of food Sheetz offers, I might as well go to Chic-Fil-A or some other fast food place.

Then it's probably the Sheetz by you. I'm in Pittsburgh where Sheetz is all over the place, and they all have extensive menus over here.

9 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Sheetz pretzels are wayyyyy too salty. They do make a great steak wrap, though.

14 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

So if the thing that gives NJ a bad name is having some percentage of New Yorkers, then why is it that New York (who, by definition, has 100% New Yorkers) has a bad, but less bad reputation as compared to NJ?

You never trash your own house party right?

You trash a house party you go to.

• Commissioner

So, Halifax wins then? I don’t see any new votes really. We just need to get this sorted because a logo could take a bit.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

So, Halifax wins then? I don’t see any new votes really. We just need to get this sorted because a logo could take a bit.

I didn't intend this vote winner to be the new expansion franchise, I asked @Beaviss to use this poll to narrow down the final two.

• Senior Admin

I say go with Halifax for this one and get a good list of US locations on some more polls to move Oslo/Yukon to. I think I agree with @Fire Hakstol that the US options were a bit too limited on this one so I think we should get a top 10 list or something and narrow it down from there with polls. 

1 hour ago, Will said:

I say go with Halifax for this one and get a good list of US locations on some more polls to move Oslo/Yukon to. I think I agree with @Fire Hakstol that the US options were a bit too limited on this one so I think we should get a top 10 list or something and narrow it down from there with polls. 

HNNNNGGG we should do brackets instead of a poll for relocation.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

HNNNNGGG we should do brackets instead of a poll for relocation.

Yeah, true, we could probably make a fun activity out of it somehow 

1 hour ago, Will said:

Get a top 3 cities and let's hear some team names @Smarch 

3 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

I think we should call it good with Halifax and move Oslo to a US city such as Denver. Both top voted cities get a team and everyones happy

Who said Oslo be moving? ??