SERVER ERROR (500)

2nd time trying to bulk claim TPE for the week and 2nd time I've got that error with a blank page, only to refresh and have to try again.

Little annoying and frustrating. Not going to try again. More of a suggestive complaint to see if there's an issue or it's just shit luck - in which case, I'll just be claiming it later this week. 

15 minutes ago, Banackock said:

2nd time trying to bulk claim TPE for the week and 2nd time I've got that error with a blank page, only to refresh and have to try again.

Little annoying and frustrating. Not going to try again. More of a suggestive complaint to see if there's an issue or it's just shit luck - in which case, I'll just be claiming it later this week. 

Do you remember exactly what you input to get the error?

• Senior Admin

That's weird, the issue must be specific to the items or combination that you're claiming. 

@Banackock can you post the update here so I can try to replicate the error and fix it? Or is it the stuff currently pending for Kovalchuk??

1 hour ago, Quik said:

Do you remember exactly what you input to get the error?

Just my links and normal stuff! Happened with both players but 2nd try worked for Kovy but not Smirnov

1 hour ago, Will said:

That's weird, the issue must be specific to the items or combination that you're claiming. 

@Banackock can you post the update here so I can try to replicate the error and fix it? Or is it the stuff currently pending for Kovalchuk??

Smirnov.

I may do it again in a bit.

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Smirnov.

I may do it again in a bit.

Ok, just take a screenshot of the update before you hit Submit and if it gives you the error again post the screenshot. 

I cant really investigate without specifics as I can't seem to reproduce the error on my own.

3 hours ago, Smarch said:

@ShawnGlade was also having  issues with the player management area on the portal

Yep. I'll type it again but basically I have my 8 TPE and when I try to put those into my attributes, the numbers go up but when i hit save, the screen refreshes and it shows the TPE as banked still and my attributes remain the same

• Senior Admin
On 7/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, Banackock said:

ERROR again.......

PC

Welfare

GM PAY

Practice Facility

Getting frustrating. Didn't do this up until last and this week. 

SMIRNOV. 

@Banackock after reviewing the logs, I've discovered the reason you got this error is that while you had all of your items in to claim, but you also had an extra 'form' where you only entered the 'Week Ending' and nothing else. The system will ignore any extra empty forms, but because you selected a date, it saw the form as non-empty and therefore gave you an error because the rest of the fields were blank. 

Now it should have given you a more friendly error message so I'll work on that, but in the meantime, just make sure you don't try to submit any partially-filled items and you should be good. I will also need to add a button to clear the date-fields on Bulk Claim since currently there is no way to remove a date once you select it without refreshing.