What Team Am I On? (VHL)

Devise

Perhaps i'm just...you know, blind. But right now my player who is on the Storm in the VHLM is listed as a Seattle prospect in the tag of my name. However I was drafted by Riga in the 3rd round of the 61 draft that I see (despite not being a listed draftee) and I am under contract by no VHL team. All the VHL team pages do not show me listed under their prospect. 

I looked through the more recent trades but see nowhere where Riga dealt me to Seattle or any other team. 

Confusia say; what? Also @Will as a total random aside.....GREAT FUCKING JOB ON THE PORTAL! (I know, I know, I'm late to the party.) 

Just now, Tagger said:

By the letter of the law, it looks like you're actually an unrestricted Free Agent since you were never offered an entry contract for some reason. Although you should return to the Reign when @hedgehog337 offers you a contract, me and @Victor are there! 

Considering Rauno was drafted to Riga and was never able to help them out, I'd say that narrative fits. From third round pick not even on the draftee list, to legend. The narrative writes itself. :P 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Considering Rauno was drafted to Riga and was never able to help them out, I'd say that narrative fits. From third round pick not even on the draftee list, to legend. The narrative writes itself. :P 

Come to Quebec dood

• Admin
2 hours ago, Devise said:

Couldn't have written it better myself.