S61 Playoff Index

Will

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, Smarch said:

Is the index off or did you actually not update players before playoffs?

3 hours ago, Smarch said:

Is the index off or did you actually not update players before playoffs?

They were updated before rnd 1 but will do another today

3 minutes ago, Will said:

They were updated before rnd 1 but will do another today

No issue I just assumed the index was wrong as I believe i had different attributes when the playoffs started 

• Senior Admin
9 minutes ago, der meister said:

Same with NYA. ?

To be fair it's not really the same with NYA, I have a even harder time justifying a re-sim when a GM actually submits lines with the backup in, obviously it was an accident which really sucks, but I just loaded the lines sent to me thst day and simmed. The index can confirm they were loaded. 

• Senior Admin

In Helsinkis case, I had no idea it even happened until it was too late (more games were simmer) tbqh. Nobody tagged me or PM'd me. So I guess that one is my bad for not paying enough attention. 

I believe what happened is that I had to play HSK backup at the end of the regular season and it carried over, but I must have set the right goalie for GM 1 and forgot to copy lines. 

50 minutes ago, Will said:

To be fair it's not really the same with NYA, I have a even harder time justifying a re-sim when a GM actually submits lines with the backup in, obviously it was an accident which really sucks, but I just loaded the lines sent to me thst day and simmed. The index can confirm they were loaded. 

Not blaming you, it just sucks to slog through the entire regular season towards the end of a cupless career and have that happen in a ridiculously tight playoff series.

• Senior Admin
22 minutes ago, der meister said:

Not blaming you, it just sucks to slog through the entire regular season towards the end of a cupless career and have that happen in a ridiculously tight playoff series.

Yeah it's really unfortunate all around, I do hate to see that happen in such a competitive series. 

Fuck it let's re-sim the whole playoffs! 

16 minutes ago, Will said:

Yeah it's really unfortunate all around, I do hate to see that happen in such a competitive series. 

...No.

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

PS - Why are the game 7 threads not actually posted?

9 hours ago, Will said:

:( I don't have internet and am over on data already bought extra 

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

:( I don't have internet and am over on data already bought extra 

Look into Rogers Netgear WiFi hot spot. Cost $200,the portable box is yours. No subscription and only $5/month to keep it active.

Its pay as you go. 10GB cost $30 and I believe anything over a 100GB is $10 per Gig.

I own one and use it at my cabin all the time.

51 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Look into Rogers Netgear WiFi hot spot. Cost $200,the portable box is yours. No subscription and only $5/month to keep it active.

Its pay as you go. 10GB cost $30 and I believe anything over a 100GB is $10 per Gig.

I own one and use it at my cabin all the time.

Holy that's not bad considering I paid 30$ for an extra 2 GB lmao

Im just waiting for the internet company to come set up a router because the place is already wired, earliest they can come is Sunday which is fucked I bet it would take 10 minutes