VHLM Expansion Draft

Beaviss

Date TBA

For this upcoming season there will be an expansion draft beacuse of the new team.

The new upcoming team will be able to pick one player or pick from each VHLM Team.

Each VHLM Team will be able to protect Two of either players and or picks.

The earliest round the new franchise can take is a 2nd round pick. 

Example:

Ottawa Lynx Protects:

Player A Forward 

2nd Round Pick

This expansion draft will be held before the upcoming VHLM Draft. 

Any further questions can be directed to me @Beaviss

@BarzalGoat

@diamond_ace

@Laflamme

@iRockstar

@Gooningitup

@Smarch

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Why? This is the VHLM not a single team is good for more than 2 seasons. Makes legit no god damn sense why we are giving up anything when the league doesnt keep players for more than 2 seasons unless they inactive.

@Beaviss

Because it spreads the love throughout the whole league and the new team would online have 5 players come next season without any FA signings. It makes sense that they should start out with at least 10.  

21 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Because it spreads the love throughout the whole league and the new team would online have 5 players come next season without any FA signings. It makes sense that they should start out with at least 10.  

So were gunna put our other teams at less than 5 actives? Lol. Id have less than 5 given i own 0 right now. I think thats the case for a few teams with there best players graduating. Legit makes 0 sense to me.

Basically id be starting next season worse than the expansion team because i have 0 useful assets lol

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

So were gunna put our other teams at less than 5 actives? Lol. Id have less than 5 given i own 0 right now. I think thats the case for a few teams with there best players graduating. Legit makes 0 sense to me.

Basically id be starting next season worse than the expansion team because i have 0 useful assets lol

Then you have nothing to lose then. Protect your picks and expansion drafts aren’t biased it happeneds to everyone it’s only one asset I’m sure you can manage.

13 hours ago, Smarch said:

I'll remind GMS to protect players that were not waiver pick ups this season.  If your confused check the s60 roster submission forum in the VHLM GM area 

I've updated my protection list to reflect this reminder

Ottawa protects

S62 Yukon 2nd

S62 Ottawa 2nd

S62 Oslo 2nd is unprotected as the latest of the three available. Also, my rights years end on Asipi so can't protect him.

Edited by diamond_ace

9 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Ottawa protects

S62 Oslo 2nd

S62 Ottawa 2nd

S62 Yukon 2nd is unprotected as the latest of the three available. Also, my rights years end on Asipi so can't protect him.

@Smarch was building a win now team, huh? I have again updated my protect list to reflect these changes.

On 7/31/2018 at 3:21 PM, Laflamme said:

sorry i will have this in, in the next few hours been a busy RL weekend/week. 

?

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

He’s working tonight. 

Can you do it then? I don’t wanna wait any longer 

Edited by Beaviss