Can Quebec Repeat?

Devise

You have been saying all season that Quebec has the best combo of depth and star power at forward yet, Quebec doesnt have one "star power" player" that made an impact this season. 

Kellinger, Clifford and Alex V are all 90 point + players to be fair.

You have been saying all season that Quebec has the best combo of depth and star power at forward yet, Quebec doesnt have one "star power" player" that made an impact this season. 

Two forwards in the top ten in league points, while playing in a more defensive system isn't star power? That is news to me. :P Kellinger is 8th in league scoring.

Also Kesler "star power" isn't just about overall sim results. TPE plays a factor as well. That is why players like Clifford and Jones are star power players in the making, not star power players. It is easy to stat pad in this league but it doesn't make you any more or less of a star power player. Loading up on points against a team like Calgary for example doesn't suddenly make you a better player. TPE for example plays a role and both Grigs and Kellinger are at star power levels of TPE similar to how both you and Tordahl are. Your team has 3 players in the top ten scoring we have 2, so it isn't like somehow your "star" stat power is godly compared to ours. 

Both teams have equal star power forwards in that they have two. Quebec also has the two Valiqs, and despite Nicklas performance this year he is a star power D. Then there is Rift in net. Arguing that Quebec has more star power than Davos isn't some stretch of the imagination. Jones is likely better than Tomas at this point and you guys have more players on defense, which is why I give Davos the edge in depth. But don't act like it's a stomp. It isn't. Quebec is the exact same roster minus one player that won the Cup last year. 

You want a fuckin Grammy?

Nah, I want to get FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY for this one, brood on it for years and garner sympathy over it, then release a shitty album and win every Grammy ever because I'm "owed" it.