Finals GM 5: Yukon vs. Oslo

Will

• Senior Admin

Sorry about the mixup with Games 3 & 4. I had to re-sim those 2, but conveniently it again ended up 3-1 Oslo after GM 4 so I didn't even have to rig it. 

My apologies. You'll all be thankful when Higgins is back for next season ?

38 minutes ago, Will said:

Sorry about the mixup with Games 3 & 4. I had to re-sim those 2, but conveniently it again ended up 3-1 Oslo after GM 4 so I didn't even have to rig it. 

My apologies. You'll all be thankful when Higgins is back for next season ?

Wait, if it was 1-1 after game 2, and you resimmed games 3 & 4, which we split, it should be 2-2. Am I missing something here?

38 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I just don't understand how we dominate literally all season long, and then we're just ass in 4 games straight. Seems pretty odd to me. Welp, guess I'm not winning the Founder's cup in season 1

Leph Twinger is my 6th player. I've never won a Founder's Cup before. All of a sudden I'm on a team in the VHLM that's so heavily favored, and we get fucked by Oslo. Makes zero sense.

This was my sure-fire chance to finally win a cup in the VHLM, and this happens. This is why I don't care at all about the VHLM.

• Senior Admin
39 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Wait, if it was 1-1 after game 2, and you resimmed games 3 & 4, which we split, it should be 2-2. Am I missing something here?

Oslo won the first two games (because the original Games 1 & 2 were lost). 3 & 4 were split, and here 5 went to Oslo. 

• Senior Admin
6 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Leph Twinger is my 6th player. I've never won a Founder's Cup before. All of a sudden I'm on a team in the VHLM that's so heavily favored, and we get fucked by Oslo. Makes zero sense.

This was my sure-fire chance to finally win a cup in the VHLM, and this happens. This is why I don't care at all about the VHLM.

It is quite bizzare, the sims have all the same settings/sliders yet VHLM seems significantly more variable 

10 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I feel the same way. We lost like 10 games all season, heavily favored in the finals, and we lose in 5. I don't understand how that's possible

3 minutes ago, Donno100 said:

That's the same damn thing I'm saying. Hell now that I look back, I never even played in playoffs

I kept looking at lineups everyday waiting for you to play :(

10 minutes ago, Laflamme said:

??:osl: We did it boyz! 

Congrats team!

And great season Yukon. I truly thought it was gonna be a blow out season. But once @Smarch benched all his top tpe guys Oslo went for the push!

Smarch handed the reigns over mid-season. And I'm not really sure why the top TPE boys weren't playing

3 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

I just don't understand how we dominate literally all season long, and then we're just ass in 4 games straight. Seems pretty odd to me. Welp, guess I'm not winning the Founder's cup in season 1

Sucks to suck. :) 

19 minutes ago, Laflamme said:

??:osl: We did it boyz! 

Congrats team!

And great season Yukon. I truly thought it was gonna be a blow out season. But once @Smarch benched all his top tpe guys Oslo went for the push!

Fuck yeah OSLO! 

Hey @Will and @Higgins. I think we should redo the series again cause the first two games we were split but cause the system lost the results we simmed two new games and made olso won both so personally we should restart the finals again. That way it will make it fair. What do u guys think? 

I'm all for fairness even if u restart the finals again and storm wins but at least its fair.