Finals GM 5: Yukon vs. Oslo

Will

6 hours ago, Romaris said:

Hey @Will and @Higgins. I think we should redo the series again cause the first two games we were split but cause the system lost the results we simmed two new games and made olso won both so personally we should restart the finals again. That way it will make it fair. What do u guys think? 

I'm all for fairness even if u restart the finals again and storm wins but at least its fair.

Maybe it's just because I'm on Yukon so I'm biased, but I would agree. We split the first two and we lost those results. so we resim and Oslo wins both. Like to me it seems pretty odd that we lose the results where we won, and we end up getting smashed in a resim.

And it's no disrespect to Oslo either, they're a good team but from Game 3 onward this series got jumbled. Not to mention the lines for Yukon were different heading into a game 5, but I like to think the lines would've been different had we known that the series was gonna end like this

EDIT: I realize this sounds pretty whiny but I was salty when I wrote this post. I no longer care about a resim. I just hope everyone had a fun season and I love you all ❤️

Edited by ShawnGlade

6 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

can't take this series seriously when Mulligan plays 13 minutes

Can't obviously say anything about if a change had been planned, but looking at the regular season index, it looks like Mulligan barely played over the course of the entire regular season since he averaged less minutes than he played in this game, so unless a change was planned to have Mulligan more involved, that seems to be a longer lasting issue rather than these other issues that appear specifically to be around the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure that lower guys were given more minutes to end out the season because they were younger inactives. But by playoffs time, lines weren't changed?

Also, not sure why Santos was in net? Barracuda has been inactive and @Donno100 is the highly active goalie with like 200 TPE. Why wouldn't he be in net for Yukon?

Seems like a false championship to me.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm pretty sure that lower guys were given more minutes to end out the season because they were younger inactives. But by playoffs time, lines weren't changed?

Also, not sure why Santos was in net? Barracuda has been inactive and @Donno100 is the highly active goalie with like 200 TPE. Why wouldn't he be in net for Yukon?

Seems like a false championship to me.

It sucks but Oslo still played good, I'll say it's all g