VHLM Co - Commissioner

Beaviss

We are looking for a hard working dedicated member to help with the daily running of the VHLM. The job consists of making sure of roster submissions at beginning of season, running of draft, running waivers and free agency. There are other things of course on top of this but feel free to ask away if any questions.

Pay is 3 TPE a week. 

I would like to offer my services as well.

Since returning to the VHL I have been looking to get as involved as I can as quickly as I can. I have former experience as a VHLM and VHL general manager as well as commissioner responsibilities in other leagues as well. I have lots of knowledge in the back-end of things so I would be able to transition into the role effectively. 

I haven't gotten a chance to get to know you, but I'm willing to put the work in to become a solid team. Let me know if you have any questions/want to go over anything.

I’m happy to announce that @Toast has been selected to join the Team as my Co- Commissioner.

No slight on the new applicants but his wealth of experience and his knowledge was too big of an asset to pass on.

Welcome to the Team Toast.

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Don’t die on me

Don't worry about it! Beav and I will make a great te-

5 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I’m also resigning as VHLM Commish after the off season. 

Fuck.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

You already have it, you don't need vouched. Not sure if Beaviss is as familiar with Muffins

He's my GM so I'm sure he'd love for me to have a job :P

Appreciate the voucher though! I talked to Beaviss briefly about the job, I know he and @Banackock could use a third person on the job.

30 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

You already have it, you don't need vouched. Not sure if Beaviss is as familiar with Muffins

I don’t have it unless I want it hehe.. 

stil lwaiting on the PM to give me the DL

28 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

He's my GM so I'm sure he'd love for me to have a job :P

Appreciate the voucher though! I talked to Beaviss briefly about the job, I know he and @Banackock could use a third person on the job.

Man.. if we’re listening to my article...

@Beaviss something you’re in to? 3some? 

The VHLM Commissioner Crew will be expanding to a total of 3 members to handle the increased job role from the expansion of the league and the influx of new members.

Id like to welcome the two newest members of the crew.....

@Banackock and @.sniffuM 

Im looking forward to working with you guys! Congratulations 

9 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Oh hey, I'm green now!

This wouldn't be my first VHL 3some ;)

Now I feel like the girl who was a virgin and thought she was losing her virginity to someone who was also a virgin, but after having sexual relations with that woman she finds out he wasn’t a virgin.

geeze this is rough