Finals GM 7: HC Dynamo vs. Wranglers

Will

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Thanks bud. Do it again next season?

Can't do it anymore, cap won't allow it, I'll need to depart 3 players this offseason minimum and you can't compete with 6 players

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Quebec did it with like 8 players in S56.

5F, 2D, and 1G.

Couldn't beat Davos with 9 so I don't think 6 will do the trick 

48 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Tyler You're welcome giving you back Aleksei to win his cup. :P

Congrats to the Dynamo. This was a great 7 game series. Still surprised at all the shots that Davos were getting!

Yeah. Take all the credit.. asshole

:pierre:

45 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Couldn't beat Davos with 9 so I don't think 6 will do the trick 

Yeah, hard to say. Quebec's team beat a lot of teams that had more players. That seemed more of an anomaly though. Nobody has done it with as little as Frank did. Haha.

17 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Not too bad going seven games with a player missing from our roster all series and lines being never input.

What email did you send lines too? I've never had an issue with getting lines inputed...

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

What email did you send lines too? I've never had an issue with getting lines inputed...

vhlsim, the same one as always

2 minutes ago, Bushito said:

vhlsim, the same one as always

Well I dunno man. I always go through every game and check the lines to make sure everything looks good before the next sim and pm will if there's an issue or something.

4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Well I dunno man. I always go through every game and check the lines to make sure everything looks good before the next sim and pm will if there's an issue or something.

Yeah I didn't go through my lines, I've been busy at work but I did have a discussion about Boner when the file came out and he was missing and he missed the whole playoffs. It's not like he's a superstar but playing with three defensemen is far better than two.

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah I didn't go through my lines, I've been busy at work but I did have a discussion about Boner when the file came out and he was missing and he missed the whole playoffs. It's not like he's a superstar but playing with three defensemen is far better than two.

Yeah it does suck. Like I said though your team is fine long term no clue why you're so worried about cap. You can easily fix it lol.