Finals GM 7: HC Dynamo vs. Wranglers

Will

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

No one is gonna want to be a part of a league that has serious fuck ups like this that are 17263629% avoidable

I think you’re being a bit extreme. However in the same vein, no one is going to want to be part of a league where results mean nothing because people can just complain and wipe the entire playoffs out.

It’s unfortunate that it happened but it should have been brought up long before now. It’s far too late to go back and redo the entire playoffs which is what would be required. Whether Bushito trusts it or not we ran tests with the proper lineups and received the same results.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I think you’re being a bit extreme. However in the same vein, no one is going to want to be part of a league where results mean nothing because people can just complain and wipe the entire playoffs out.

It’s unfortunate that it happened but it should have been brought up long before now. It’s far too late to go back and redo the entire playoffs which is what would be required. Whether Bushito trusts it or not we ran tests with the proper lineups and received the same results.

True, but it wasn’t a minor fault. 

Though, agreed. I don’t understand how he didn’t catch it but then again, i dont scroll don’t to the lines either. But you’d have seen her was missing in the stats. Roster moves shouldn’t be done without consulting the team.. 

Either way, if a re-sim was done, carry on. Not a whole lot that can be done now but that’s a mistake in both leagues haha. 

GM’s need to be careful moving forward. Watch your shit. There’s a reason we receive pay for the duties we do. That’s one of them. 

19 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I didn’t even know about you ass clown. I’m the one who said to resim the first series when there was mistakes made.

I am talking about this series you dumb shit. You waited till the end to cry like a baby. If there were mistakes made last series wouldn't a logical and good GM keep an eye on this one. Since it's for the cup. So logically you kept your mouth shut because you were 1 win away from the cup and yet you failed. Learn from this and complain after game 1. If you missed it then game 2. It shouldn't take you till game 7 to cry foul. This is on you and no one else. How can the simmer know things are wrong. Can they read minds? seriously dude step down as GM you suck

6 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

I am talking about this series you dumb shit. You waited till the end to cry like a baby. If there were mistakes made last series wouldn't a logical and good GM keep an eye on this one. Since it's for the cup. So logically you kept your mouth shut because you were 1 win away from the cup and yet you failed. Learn from this and complain after game 1. If you missed it then game 2. It shouldn't take you till game 7 to cry foul. This is on you and no one else. How can the simmer know things are wrong. Can they read minds? seriously dude step down as GM you suck

How can the simmet know what’s wrong when he purposely pulls a player from my team without letting me know? He was on my team to start the playoffs, I checked, I didn’t think I had to check and make sure the simmer wasn’t pulling players for no reason. I didn’t know about it until the playoffs were over. If the shoe was on the other foot you’d have 16 articles written about it by now

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

How can the simmet know what’s wrong when he purposely pulls a player from my team without letting me know? He was on my team to start the playoffs, I checked, I didn’t think I had to check and make sure the simmer wasn’t pulling players for no reason. I didn’t know about it until the playoffs were over. If the shoe was on the other foot you’d have 16 articles written about it by now

Purposely? so you are saying the league knowingly fucked you? come on that's even stupid for you. If the shoe was on the other foot I'm sure I would have checked lines every game to makes sure it was right. Then if it was wrong I would have messaged every Commish and the simmer till the lines were fixed. You on the other hand are a legit idiot and you sat on it till the end of game 7 because till end of game 5 you had the lead. You thought why cry if I have a good chance at the cup.