NYA/DAV S61 Offseason

Spade18

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Accepted. Might have to wait until the pre season to make it official so we can trade the S64 first but best to get it up now

This can take effect when ever that S64 pick becomes available.

But pleasure doing business with you regardless!

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Maybe. These drafts are solid. 

Good deal for Davos. 

Yeah guess it depends. It is a risk trading two firsts with how tight the cap gets as your players get older. I think if we end up selling after one year this looks amazing for nya.

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Yeah guess it depends. It is a risk trading two firsts with how tight the cap gets as your players get older. I think if we end up selling after one year this looks amazing for nya.

So sad how quick the turnover rate is now because of this.... 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

So sad how quick the turnover rate is now because of this.... 

Sad but it also forces GM's to be quick on their feet. No reason things can't be avoided for at least a little while (see Helsinki). Just gotta now which players are most valuable, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Bushito said:

2 players at 4.5 mil next season with the cap going down 3 mil, interesting 

Doubt the cap goes down considering how many new players there should be upcoming. The spreadsheet still shows 36 M for next year. Right now I'm at 36.5 I believe and im working on making it work with a bit left over in case things come up.

Just now, Tyler said:

Doubt the cap goes down considering how many new players there should be upcoming. The spreadsheet still shows 36 M for next year. Right now I'm at 36.5 I believe and im working on making it work with a bit left over in case things come up.

Unfortunately and despite this... and believe me... I’ve argued it... when I was contending they mocked me saying “it’s because you want to keep your good players” and now that I’m shit I’m still saying it so lol...

cap will be 34 or lower from the sounds of it and 33 the way their talking is a little high.

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

It’s going to 33 mil with new brackets being announced I can guarantee you that

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Used to be allowed then changed to current system to encourage mid-season trading.

ahh so we just have to wait until a certain point before we can do it? What a silly system lol.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Used to be allowed then changed to current system to encourage mid-season trading.

Oh. I’d trade whenever and if a team is offering 50-60 retained at the deadline I’d still deal too. I don’t see the difference really. Both are allowing you to retain haha

Just now, Tyler said:

ahh so we just have to wait until a certain point before we can do it? What a silly system lol.

Ya, you didn’t know this? There’s 4 specific parts in the season... or is it 3. RULE BOOK :P