When will depreciation take place?

Looking at a couple options in the store for my last season, but also trying to work with my team for what would be the best thing to do...when will depreciation take place so that I know how long I have until a decision has to be made? 

Thanks in advance. 

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Looking at a couple options in the store for my last season, but also trying to work with my team for what would be the best thing to do...when will depreciation take place so that I know how long I have until a decision has to be made? 

Thanks in advance. 

Probably tomorrow. But, I always give people the chance to purchase things until the end of off-season and I just go back and fix them. 

5 minutes ago, Will said:

Probably tomorrow. But, I always give people the chance to purchase things until the end of off-season and I just go back and fix them. 

Okay thanks. 

(Sorry for putting this in the wrong spot) 

2 hours ago, Will said:

No worries ? 

Next question. Is my tpe listed on the index including banked or will it be the tpe up top plus my banked? I’ve lost track and I don’t see an applied number anywhere. 

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Next question. Is my tpe listed on the index including banked or will it be the tpe up top plus my banked? I’ve lost track and I don’t see an applied number anywhere. 

TPE on the portal is total. However if you scroll to the end of your ratings you’ll see TPA.

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

TPE on the portal is total. However if you scroll to the end of your ratings you’ll see TPA.

Thanks, but I don’t see it on mobile. It just goes into save ratings, and then adding your tpe links/buttons. 

• Commissioner
35 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Thanks, but I don’t see it on mobile. It just goes into save ratings, and then adding your tpe links/buttons. 

That’s the player management page. Go to your actual player page and you’ll see it.