Robert Report "Mocky Mock"

BluObieZ

First off I would like to point out that I could not find the draft order so I will not say where these players are going. Not at my fault but at the leagues. If the draft is tonight then when on earth isn’t there a S62 draft thread already? Come on now. I will do a detailed first round mock then just list the players for the 2nd round at the pick I think they will go at.

1.       LW Leph Twinger Best player in the draft and whoever holds the 1st overall pick would be insane to not draft him. Dollar makes beast players, so if you are building for the future which I assume you are then draft this mam. If you are building like Calgary does, to lose in the finals then draft someone else.

2.       LW Vesto Slipher back to back LW’s going. I just get the feeling he is the 2nd best player in the draft. Nothing against Palo but Slipher seems like a beast in the making.

3.       C Rauno Palo he “falls” to 3 which is not bad at all. It’s Ruutu after all. Dude’s a fucking gem of a member on the site. He will build a great player no doubt in my mind.

4.       LW Konstantin Mulligan goes 4th. A 3rd LW going in the top 5. Pandar worked hard on Mulligan and it shows. Mulligan will be a great complementary player for any team that has established stars on it. Mulligan can and probably will develop into a star sooner rather than later.

5.       D Maxim Kovalchuk I’ll with Bana here since I don’t know if any of the top four want to bet on him leaving to Seattle. Unless Seattle is in the top 4. If that is the case which very well might be then he goes higher. Unless Seattle has a few top picks which means they go superstar then Kovalchuk who will be good but not great. Yes Bana that is a jab at you.

6.       C Dan Montgomery I don’t know the dude that created him but I will say that if he keeps up earning the points this guy could be a steal at 6. If the GM that drafts him helps him keep motivated and active Montgomery will turn heads in a few seasons.

7.       RW Jake Davis God another newbie… I don’t know this guy and that shouldn’t shock people because I don’t care about league coming and goings. Davis if he stays active can become a guy that you can stick on either 1st and 2nd line for added depth and not worry if it will work or not.

8.       G Johnny Havenk Carison he is too good to slip into the 2nd round. He will go with the last pick because you can never have enough depth at goalie. I have no idea who picks where but this most likely is a good team. So by the time Carison is ready your current starter will be moving on/retiring.  A pretty good investment in a draft that the 2nd round is hit and miss.

9.     Cayden Saint

10.   C Oleksiy Revchenko

11.   RW Roctrion King

12.   D Lando Baxter

13.   LW Ryuu Crimson

14.   D Dylan Nguyen

15.   LW Karl von Moltke

16.   D Shawn Glade