S62 VHLM Expansion Draft Selections

Beaviss

@ShawnGlade you can not pick the selected players and or picks from the following teams. Nor can you pick the 1st round pick of the teams as they are automatically protected.

Oslo Storm Protect :osl::

Lukas Novacek 

Shawn Mendez

Las Vegas Protect :veg::

Oleksiy Revchenko

Las Vegas 2nd 

Yukon Rush Protect :yuk::

Roctrion King

Johnny Havenk 

Saskatoon Wild Protect :ssk::

Saskatoon 2nd 

Saskatoon 3rd 

Ottawa Lynx Protect :ott::

Yukon 2nd

Ottawa 2nd

Please make your selections below.

3 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

With our second pick in the expansion draft, Halifax is pleased to select, from the Ottawa Lynx...

:ott: Karl von Moltke

Welcome to Halifax Karl!

@alecbama

Was a waiver guy, not a draftee, Ottawa has no rights on him and he's back in the draft. Ineligible to be selected

1 minute ago, alecbama said:

OTTAWA

QUEBEC

HALIFAX

OTTAWA AGAIN

KARL IS SO CONFUSED WHAT IS HAPPENING

Your VHL rights are with Quebec, that's not changing. Based on TPE, you have another season you can be down (provided Quebec doesn't call you up, but with Achievement Tracker it's generally been standard practice that if people can be down, they're down). You signed with me partway through the season to finish out the season, so you'd be entered into this season's VHLM draft, and as of the end of the season that just happened, your VHLM rights were no longer owned by Ottawa (you're simply a pending draftee). As Ottawa does not own your rights, you're not a piece of ours eligible to be selected. 

I mean don't get me wrong, if it's approved that @ShawnGlade can take guys who aren't technically owned by teams, and I get out of this losing nothing, I'm perfectly on board with that...

6 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Your VHL rights are with Quebec, that's not changing. Based on TPE, you have another season you can be down (provided Quebec doesn't call you up, but with Achievement Tracker it's generally been standard practice that if people can be down, they're down). You signed with me partway through the season to finish out the season, so you'd be entered into this season's VHLM draft, and as of the end of the season that just happened, your VHLM rights were no longer owned by Ottawa (you're simply a pending draftee). As Ottawa does not own your rights, you're not a piece of ours eligible to be selected. 

I mean don't get me wrong, if it's approved that @ShawnGlade can take guys who aren't technically owned by teams, and I get out of this losing nothing, I'm perfectly on board with that...

Awesome, knew the bit about being owned by Quebec and obviously probably gonna be a stash for them this season. Totally forgot about the VHLM draftee status. Add in an expansion draft and I can see why it would be confusing.

So the expansion draft (this one) is happening prior to the regular VHLM draft which I’ll be in?

That leaves this expansion draft over, sorry about the confusion over a certain pick but the draft has concluded and the final list goes as follows:

:veg:Patrick Triscuit

:yuk:Greg Santos

:osl:Matthew Keller

:ssk:S62 3rd round pick (previously from OSL)

:ott:S62 2nd round pick (previously from OSL)

Edited by ShawnGlade

Just now, alecbama said:

Awesome, knew the bit about being owned by Quebec and obviously probably gonna be a stash for them this season. Totally forgot about the VHLM draftee status. Add in an expansion draft and I can see why it would be confusing.

So the expansion draft (this one) is happening prior to the regular VHLM draft which I’ll be in?

Yes. This expansion draft was @ShawnGlade taking one piece from each VHLM team, other than the 1st and the two pieces that were protected. This includes any picks later than 1st, and anyone who had been drafted by a team or traded to them after being drafted elsewhere (someone where the team has their rights). Anyone who signed as waiver in the middle of the season is in the next VHLM draft, unless they're already above the VHLM cap and ineligible. I expect you'll be a very early pick since you're not far from the cap, but under.

Just now, alecbama said:

@ShawnGlade where do I submit my travel and meal expenses receipts for my 5 minute trip to beautiful Halifax? I can’t be expected to pay for $9 beers at the airport bar after all

I don't have your rights, so not my problem :P

8 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

BREAKING: Karl von Moltke’s services are available to whichever team A) comps him for the 14 beers he slugged in the Halifax airport and B) breaks him out of the drunk tank, coincidentally also at the Halifax airport

Fielding all offers

Edited by alecbama

9 hours ago, alecbama said:

BREAKING: Karl von Moltke’s services are available to whichever team A) comps him for the 14 beers he slugged in the Halifax airport and B) breaks him out of the drunk tank, coincidentally also at the Halifax airport

Fielding all offers

Talking trades with Quebec to get this mother fucker to NYA.  The GM needs more hard drinkers on the team.

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

Talking trades with Quebec to get this mother fucker to NYA.  The GM needs more hard drinkers on the team.

All of Karl's attributes go down 20 points when drunk, except for strength and fighting which instantly go to 99 #MVP

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 1:43 AM, ShawnGlade said:

In the most bizarre holdout ever, LW Karl von Moltke is refusing to report to the the team until coach Glade pays for his brewskis  

Image result for labatt case