S62 Award Predictions + Portal Notifications

Will

• Senior Admin

First of all, if you visit the Portal you may notice that its shiny new notification system was short-lived. I found a way to send notifications to the Forum instead, and you will now receive notifications on the Forum when your updates are approved. Clicking the notification will lead you to Player Management to apply your TPE. 

Obviously I don't want to flood you with notifications if you have multiple updates approved at once, so the way I've set it up, it will only send the notification if your last approved update was approved more than 1 hour before the update currently being approved. I think this will work fine since updates are usually approved in batches for each player. 

You will also receive a forum notification when you get depreciated and, once the awards are announced, you will get one to tell you that your prediction points have been added to your player. I'm sure I will find more uses for this soon! 

Secondly, S62 Prediction Points are now open. Travel here and click 'My Predictions' to submit your predictions. Predictions can be edited by clicking that same button up until the season begins.

:cheers: 

• Commissioner

Notifications on the portal were nice but obviously this is how we wanted it to be from the start so I’m glad you could get it working. Just more steps toward the ultimate merge being possible.

Tagging the guys in here who won't have done these before just so they don't miss out on it, you can only submit these before the start of the season, but they are a good bulk source of TPE! If you aren't familiar with these players and would prefer to copy someone else's, a good one's to copy would be Spade18's (second one down)!

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread

@BBNAT@Whip @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @DaftRaincloud @Russell Jerome

@STiN  @bryanxm 

Edited by Tagger

@Reives@Donno100@MrMaxx44@cheidebrecht@evrydayimbyfuglien

@bukss_a@Shaka@Jepox@Molholt@124715@iRockstar@troy@pennypenny@Barracuda@Broalie34@10293lolo 2nd

Everybody make sure to get your S62 predictions in! Free potential TPE at the end of the season. :) 

If you're new and don't have any idea of who to pick for what, then you can look at the list of other people's predictions and select from those.