Joseph McWolf's Press Conferences

McWolf

On 8/13/2018 at 7:40 PM, Banackock said:

NEW WEEK, NEW QUESTIONS! OH FUUUUCK YA

1. What are your thoughts on the league so far?

2. Does your player have any PREGAME routines? Superstitions? 

3. If you could compare yourself to an NHL player, who would it be and why?

4. IF your player was to get involved with a celebrity (relationship wise), who would it be??? ;) 

5. Any suggestions as a new member to improve the site, make things easier or to better accommodate you?

@McWolf

1. Obviously, I would not be so active if I didn't like the league. I like the concept and the community as a whole. You guys are great!

2. already answered to that earlier, so I won't do it again.

3. I think the closest comparison would be a less-extraordinary Marc-Édouard Vlasic. I like to think I have the same defebsive awareness and ability to read the play and prevent it before it even starts. I am also working on my passing game so I can set teammates up with some smooth assists in the offensive zone.

4. That is a good question to which I sadly don't have a preoared answer. You are getting me on the spot! I guess I'd have to say Emma Watson. Loved to see her grow with Harry Potter. She became quite the woman, and she's smart too, not one of those dumb Hollywood stars!

5. Not really to accommodate me, but maybe it could helped future recruits. I actually brought that up to Tagger once. The forum has so many sections and so many of them are completely irrelevant to new players. Maybe it would be easier for them to navigate the site and find the resource they need if you'd just make some forum categories invisible to them at first, at least until they are set up with a player and signed with a team. Leave them with the front office, the point tasks section and the one where GMs offer contracts or something like that.

New week and some questions for my teammate.

1. As a strong top pairing defenseman with a strong start in terms of points, where do your priorities sit in terms of your own personal development?

2. How do you feel about the Lynx turning their season around after the rocky start?

3. How do you see yourself adapting your game as you eventually graduate to the VHL level?

4. As someone who's earned 18 PIM in just 7 games, do you plan on cutting that down?

5. Do you see yourself as someone who can become a real force in the VHLM before your draft next season?

• 2 weeks later...

1. I believe this is your second player, correct?  If so, what are you doing differently this time, in terms of player build?

2. What was your first thought when Ottawa traded for Kastelic?

3. Has that first impression changed?

4. McWolf and Baxter have recently been taken off the power play.  Any thoughts about why they were, after such a hot start?

5. McWolf is currently second in the league in hits.  Is that something you were hoping to be among the league leaders in?

On 8/20/2018 at 12:50 PM, Joobles said:

New week and some questions for my teammate.

1. As a strong top pairing defenseman with a strong start in terms of points, where do your priorities sit in terms of your own personal development?

2. How do you feel about the Lynx turning their season around after the rocky start?

3. How do you see yourself adapting your game as you eventually graduate to the VHL level?

4. As someone who's earned 18 PIM in just 7 games, do you plan on cutting that down?

5. Do you see yourself as someone who can become a real force in the VHLM before your draft next season?

1. I'm trying to become a more defensively sound defenseman. I want to be that one guy you don't really hear about because he never scores that much, sure, but he never commits defensive mistakes.

2. We are obviously kind of disappointed about that start, but we know deep down that we have what it takes to go back on top. Others think we overrated ourselves but no, we are just slow risers.

3. I'll probably work a bit more on the offensive side of my game at some point. VHL teams probably don't want to waste high picks on one-sided defensive players. My slapper isn't too good and I steal have some trouble passing the puck with unerring precision.

4. I hope I'll cut it down somehow. I'm really ashamed of that, honestly. I put the team in trouble so often, this is getting ridiculous, now.

5. I think I already am one of the strong defensive defensemen in the league, right now. There are obviously aspects of my game I need to work on before I can really call myself a real force, but I'm probably in the top 10 defensmen in the VHLM so far, right?

8 hours ago, Elhandon said:

1. I believe this is your second player, correct?  If so, what are you doing differently this time, in terms of player build?

2. What was your first thought when Ottawa traded for Kastelic?

3. Has that first impression changed?

4. McWolf and Baxter have recently been taken off the power play.  Any thoughts about why they were, after such a hot start?

5. McWolf is currently second in the league in hits.  Is that something you were hoping to be among the league leaders in?

1. This is actually only my first player. My last NHL Be A Pro experience was with a defensive defenseman too, though, so there's a tendency, I guess.

2. I was ecstatic. We played Yukon a couple times this season and I was always impressed by his playstyle. He definitely is a guy I look up to in this league, so to have him on my team, and even better, on my pairing, this is crazy. Our defensive squad is crazy with him now. Baxter, Kastelic, me, Rasputinov, Renner. We're all pushing each other to give our best night in night out and it should show in the next games.

3. Not at all. We're on a 3-win streak now, with 2 very decisive wins. This is not stopping, we are going up.

4. I don't think I should have been on the power play from the start so I don't really mind stepping out of it. It'll give me more energy when we are on the PK. Baxter deserves his spot on the PP though, but I guess coach wanted to make some room for Kastelic for his first couple games. I'm trusting coach on this, he'll find some lineups that work well for the team.

5. I honestly thought I would be higher in shots blocked, but lower in hits. I never really realized I hit people so much. This stat was never even recorded in the other leagues I played. But now, yeah, I'm embracing it. I'm known as a heavy hitter around the league, and I like it!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

You're now considered as the TOP 5 draftee. Could you see your player going first OV?

Weren't you named the AGM of Ottawa? If so, why don't you have perms to VHLM GM forum?

Is Kallis trash?

Do you have a rival?

Do you speak french?

I really don't think I have a shot at 1st overall pick. I think if a team is looking for a defenseman, they will go with either Kastelic or Tzuyu. I'm kind of stuck in their shadow. I don't really mind the exact number as much as I mind the team that drafts me. It's just a number.

I was, in fact. I'm not doing much yet, though. I'm lurking @diamond_ace's every move and I ask him questions to sort of guide me in a potential future job. And I didn't even know there was a forum, to be honest. I still have much to learn!

Kallis woke up on the wrong foot, and his season started out reak rougher than it should have. I didn't help him much, though. I was getting 6 penalty minutes per game for the first couple of games, and was probably not yet ready to play top line minutes. Things are going a lot better now, we're all doing fine.

I'd say Kastelic and I are in a kind of friendly rivalry. We both got drafted around the same spot in the VHLM Draft (13 and 16, if I remember correctly), we're both defensemen, now both playing together. And we are set to both go near the top pick in the next VHL Draft. (Plus, @Enorama and I know each other from an EHM league, he's the only person I knew here before joining.)

Oui, je parle français. Je suis né au Québec, à Québec même, pour être plus précis. I'm from Quebec, so yeah I do speak french. To prove it, I'll let you know I ate a poutine for dinner. Joseph doesn't speak french though, he probably speaks some britishy english, like Tagger.

1. The Lynx beefed up their defense with the trade for Kastelic. As AGM is there any moves ahead to help out the forwards?

2. How has your player enjoyed Ottawa so far? Is he doing any sightseeing?

3. What are your expectations for the rest of the season personally?

4. Can the Lynx catch the 21ST for first in the VHLM?

5. Who would be your sleeper pick in the upcoming draft?

On 9/10/2018 at 10:48 AM, oilmandan said:

2. How has your player enjoyed Ottawa so far? Is he doing any sightseeing?

3. What are your expectations for the rest of the season personally?

5. Who would be your sleeper pick in the upcoming draft?

answering late so I'll skip the 2 outdated questions

2. Ottawa is cute, it's like a mini-London, with a lot less rain though. But yeah, I've tried the make the most out of my passage in the VHLM. I tried to spend one free day in every city that we got to play in. I tried to stay calm in Vegas though, that could have turned ugly quick.

3. Well, season is pretty much over now, we're finishing in 3rd place, pretty much where we've been for the whole thing. That was to be expected, really. We started out slow and had to do some catching up with Halifax and Las Vegas ever since. I think we got what it takes to surprise a couple of teams in the playoffs though. "Surprise" probably isn't the best of choice of words here, actually, as I don't think anyone would really be surprised if any of Halifax, Las Vegas or Ottawa won the Founder's Cup. They'd be surprised if none of them won it, though. Personally, I'm just looking forward to be that same shutdown defenseman I've been all season long. That's what the team expects from me and that's what I'll do.

5. I've said it a couple times already, and now he doesn't even sleep like a sleeper pick anymore, but I love that Kisshan Shan kid. He's gonna do great things in the VHL, I'm sure of it. I also like how my Lynx teammate Jesse Wilson looks so far. He joined us late in the season but he already looks like a seasoned veteran. Same goes for Rylan Peace, I haven't seen him much, because he signed with Halifax so late, but he looks like he might steal the show in the playoffs and he might continue to that in the big leagues in a couple years.

• 2 weeks later...

1. As I am less familiar with you, tell me something about yourself.

2. Why did you join the VHL, and are you enjoying it thus far?

3. What VHL club do you hope McWolf ends up on? 

4. Why did you go defender with your first player?

5. As someone who seems interested in management, after you inevitably get a tenure as Ottawa GM, do you plan on moving up to GM in the big leagues, If so, what teams would interest you? 

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

1. As I am less familiar with you, tell me something about yourself.

2. Why did you join the VHL, and are you enjoying it thus far?

3. What VHL club do you hope McWolf ends up on? 

4. Why did you go defender with your first player?

5. As someone who seems interested in management, after you inevitably get a tenure as Ottawa GM, do you plan on moving up to GM in the big leagues, If so, what teams would interest you? 

1. I'm from Quebec, my perfect evening plan is to eat poutine, drinking a NEIPA, watching some The Office episodes for the nth time. I'm trash at FPS games, I prefer solo strategy and/or roguelike games. I'm a fan of deathmetal, folk/indie and everything in between.

2. Saw one of Spade's many reddit ad. It was like the 3rd time I saw one in the last year or so, but the timing this time just felt right. I'm done with school, no more homeworks. And i had just dropped some time-consuming phone game I played for a while. I'm hooked now, I'll be here for a while!

3. I don't really have a favourite. I think I have a nice friendly/business relationship with both Banackock and Beaviss, so I would have liked to play for one of them, but I doubt I drop to their picks. There's no team I don't want to play for though, I'll be happy to just play in the majors next season, wherever I get to play!

4. I figured defensive defensemen would be rare, but useful. I'm enjoying it so far. Helping the team away from the spotlight.

5. Honestly, I doubt I ever get to be Ottawa's GM. @diamond_ace isn't leaving his job, I'll have to stay his AGM forever. I'll have a better shot at the next opening. I don't mind what team though, I'll go where the wind leads me

29 minutes ago, McWolf said:

1. I'm from Quebec, my perfect evening plan is to eat poutine, drinking a NEIPA, watching some The Office episodes for the nth time. I'm trash at FPS games, I prefer solo strategy and/or roguelike games. I'm a fan of deathmetal, folk/indie and everything in between.

2. Saw one of Spade's many reddit ad. It was like the 3rd time I saw one in the last year or so, but the timing this time just felt right. I'm done with school, no more homeworks. And i had just dropped some time-consuming phone game I played for a while. I'm hooked now, I'll be here for a while!

3. I don't really have a favourite. I think I have a nice friendly/business relationship with both Banackock and Beaviss, so I would have liked to play for one of them, but I doubt I drop to their picks. There's no team I don't want to play for though, I'll be happy to just play in the majors next season, wherever I get to play!

4. I figured defensive defensemen would be rare, but useful. I'm enjoying it so far. Helping the team away from the spotlight.

5. Honestly, I doubt I ever get to be Ottawa's GM. @diamond_ace isn't leaving his job, I'll have to stay his AGM forever. I'll have a better shot at the next opening. I don't mind what team though, I'll go where the wind leads me

If I do ever drop Ottawa, I'd be happy to give it to you, but you're right that I'm more preparing you for a different spot when one opens up

1. Are you excited for the VHL draft?

2. where do you think you will go?

3. Thoughts on this past seasons WJC?

4. What changes would you make for the following seasons tourney? Any ideaS?

5. Are you excited to work with Barzy again? :P 

+1 Smirnov

1. I am. Who isn't? Can't wait to hear Riga call my name at #1. That'll shut Ryan up.

2. Isn't it obvious, really? I'm not gonna go on about it, but I think most people know exactly where I'm going. (#1 or bust)

3. I think we did a fine job. We took a whole freaking lot of time to get the awards out but we'll patch that next season. As for the main show; it was a real freaking good show! Team World gave a good run to other teams. Cole was godly for us. And what about that final! 6-5 or something like that? That was huge!

4. I think we got something solid already, so I wouldn't change much, but we got stuff to patch. We forgot to decide roster sizes before some teams picked their players and small stuff like that. We can do better, but we don't have much to change to keep the WJC enjoyable for the community, I think.

5. Yeah, of course. With you as well. We make a great team. Great choices, man!

1. Are you hoping to be drafted by any specific team?

2. Who on your team and in the organization will you miss the most when you go up the the VHL?

3. Who in the VHLM do you respect the most?

4. What has been your favorite moment in the VHLM?

5. Are you expecting to stay in the team you get drafted by for your entire career?

22 hours ago, Jose Gonzalez said:

1. Are you hoping to be drafted by any specific team?

2. Who on your team and in the organization will you miss the most when you go up the the VHL?

3. Who in the VHLM do you respect the most?

4. What has been your favorite moment in the VHLM?

5. Are you expecting to stay in the team you get drafted by for your entire career?

1. At this point, even if I wanted to, my draft position is pretty much set in stone.

2. I'll miss the whole team. We had a good vibe together! If I have to pick only a couple of players, I'll have to say it might take a long time before I get to share a line with a defenseman as exciting as Kastelic. He's great on both side of the ice, and truly made my job easy. But yeah, Wilinsky, Odinsson, Kriketers, Baxter, Matthews. I'll miss all these guys.

3. diamond_ace by a wide margin. He's the most experienced VHLM GM and it shows. He did so much for me and for the team as a whole. He knew what he was doing all along and brought this team together for a great, anticlimatic, championship run. I hope some day I'm as good a GM as him, and I go head to head with him for a cup or something. Then, he's not playing or GMing in the VHLM, but I cannot not mention Tagger. He does so much, from helping new members get set up to updating the draft list weekly.

4. Winning the Cup was a big one, for sure. Topping it with a 2-assist game, adding a bunch of hits and blocked shots too. That's hard to beat, for sure.

5. I'm not making any promises. I'm a loyal man, but if it just doesn't fit, I'm not gonna force it. I'll see as the time goes, I can't say for sure what my mindset will be like in 6 or 7 seasons.

1. How does it feel to have your first season in the VHL world behind you and be able to focus on your rookie campaign in the VHL?

2. How certain were you that New York was going to select you?

3. Did you have any pull on your new GM as to who you would surround yourself with and who he would select later in the draft?

4. Is there any pressure knowing you have much to live up to, being chosen 2nd overall?

5. What advice can you give to those players eligible for the S64 draft?

1. It feels good. Especially because we ended up winning it all. I had success before moving to America, now I had some level of success in the minors. Time to show what I can do on the big stage.

2. I was so sure that I sent some scouting reports on fellow draftees to @Spade18. I knew for sure he was taking me and I knew who I wanted him to pick to join me as an American rookie and part of hopefully a future dynasty.

3. I read your mind and answered in the previous question and now the RP is dead. But yeah, Spade was hesitating between a couple of players so I told him which one I thought would be the better one, and we ended up getting him, so I'm pretty fired up about that!

4. Yes and no. The fact I was drafted 2nd doesn't change much. I'm training hard so I can continue to do my thing and be an efficient defensive dman. What puts under more pressure is the fact that Spade traded up to get me. He basically thinks I'm worth the 3rd and the 10th pick. Not sure I really am better than Borwinn and Odinsson combined, but I'll try to prove he was right to do it! Then again, the confidence the Americans staff showed me makes me want to step up my game and make them proud of me.

5. You do you. Don't burn yourself out trying to be over active and end up just losing interest in the league. It's fine if you take it slow, welfare when you don't have ideas about what to write and stay in the VHLM one year after the draft. The VHLM was more fire than the VHL last season anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Thoughts on the start of your VHL career so far?

2. Can the Americans turn their season around?

3. Will this years WJC be more exciting than last years?

4. You've had quite the handful of assists to start this year. Any guess on your final point total?

5. Do you miss playing with Ryan Kastelic, or is it nice to go your own way and be the face of your own team?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 8:57 AM, oilmandan said:

1. Thoughts on the start of your VHL career so far?

2. Can the Americans turn their season around?

3. Will this years WJC be more exciting than last years?

4. You've had quite the handful of assists to start this year. Any guess on your final point total?

5. Do you miss playing with Ryan Kastelic, or is it nice to go your own way and be the face of your own team?

1. Indivually, it's going about as well as I could hope. I'm scoring, hitting and blocking shots at an inflated rate because of the increased playing time. These are numbers I'd only expect to reach by my 3rd or 4th season. As for the team, well I can't say I'm happy with our general performance, but it was to be expected honestly. We're a bunch of rookies and stand-ins, no way we could really do better than that.

2. Not really, but it's fine. Shittier season means better picks. Hopefully that leads to us getting a good longtime linemate for me. I'm longing for a guy I can count on, like Kastelic was for me in Ottawa.

3. It's a shame I'm not gonna play in it, but I love that I knew I'd be back as a commish so soon. Made the whole eligibility list building and other stuff easier as I was able to work on them all over several weeks, instead of having to do it all in an all-nighter. Exciting to see the first line of the Americans playing for Team Canada, I'll be rooting for my boys!

4. Looking like I might be able to finish the season at around 'point per game'. As I said earlier, these are inflated numbers based on time on ice and powerplay opportunities I probably shouldn't be getting right now, but I'm happy I can help the team as I much as I do right now.

5. I miss having a guy by my side that I can count on. Ryan is a special player. Dynamic in offense but safe in defense as well. Sometimes I just knew he'd take the puck and soar through the ice, leading the way for the forwards. Other times, I'd just know he'd be there to back me up if I was to try to move the puck up myself (and inevitably fail). I'm working on my puck moving skills to be as efficient as he was as a 2-way defenseman. 

Thanls for the q's @oilmandan

1.) What is it like in the NYA Locker room? Are the Rumors about it being debauched true?

2.) Does Joseph McWolf have any pregame rituals?

3.) Are you more of less motivated since getting to the VHL? I hear the TPE grind gets very difficult once you make it to the bigs. 

4.) How is life in New York? Is McWolf adjusting well to his new life?

5.) Have you been picked up by a Brand Team yet, if so why did you choose that brand and how to you fit into their brand philosophy?

6.) Since there is an undeniable bond between goalies and their d-men lets play an adapted version of sleep with, marry or kill called  "defend, abandon, kill or kill for" out of the following goalies who would you abandon, who would you defend and who would you will for? Brick Wahl @BladeMaidenFinn Davison @Poptart, Ismond Kingfisher @Spade18,  and Alexander Pepper @Sonnet

51 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

1.) What is it like in the NYA Locker room? Are the Rumors about it being debauched true?

2.) Does Joseph McWolf have any pregame rituals?

3.) Are you more of less motivated since getting to the VHL? I hear the TPE grind gets very difficult once you make it to the bigs. 

4.) How is life in New York? Is McWolf adjusting well to his new life?

5.) Have you been picked up by a Brand Team yet, if so why did you choose that brand and how to you fit into their brand philosophy?

6.) Since there is an undeniable bond between goalies and their d-men lets play an adapted version of sleep with, marry or kill called  "defend, abandon, kill or kill for" out of the following goalies who would you abandon, who would you defend and who would you will for? Brick Wahl @BladeMaidenFinn Davison @Poptart, Ismond Kingfisher @Spade18,  and Alexander Pepper @Sonnet

1. The morale is low, confidence is shaky. Everyone is trying to laugh at the situation and look at the Americans bright future instead of focusing on this lost cause of a season. Oh and the rumours are absolutely true, there are 70+ pages worth of lewd material, pretty much all courtesy of BOOM.

2. Lace the left skate before the right. Stop for a bit after putting on the pants, go rinkside with his iPod and listen to his pregame playlist. He doesn't talk much before the games, he's not much of a locker room presence, but he tries to lead by example on the ice to compensate. 

3. My motivation level is pretty much the same. TPE growth is slower, because of the practice facility giving only 1 and we can't do the one-time PTs anymore once we did them. But it's all fine. VHLM growth is all about getting the important ratings to that first threshold. VHL growth is more about long term development, which makes it even more rewarding when you reach that objective of yours.

4. McWolf lived in London for some bit, so he is kinda used to huge cities with shitty weather and shitty people. Of course, New York takes a bit of getting used to, but he's doing fine now. There's a sweet bagel shop a block away from his place, so he gets to start everyday with some New York treat. He started to get called out on the street a bit too, as people start to recognize him. Not a day passes without hearing "Hey that's McWolf", "Can I take a picture with you?" or "You guys fucking suck." He's living the dream!

5. Joseph McWolf is proud to be part of the Jolt Juice family. Jolt Juice comes in tons of different flavours. Taste them all, find your favourite one and load up on that one so you are always hydrated and ready for the action. The patent-pending electrolytically energezing formula of Jolt Juice ensures every droplet you drink will completely revigorate your chakra and karma levels. Who would not want to sign with them? When you do they give you a lifetime supply of Coconut-Grape Jolt Juice. It's a shitty flavour, but if you drink enough, it starts to taste like water with a weird sensation tongue burning. It's amazing!

6. That's a rough one. I guess I'd kill @Spade18 Ismond Kingfisher, because physical violence is the only way he knows to show how he loves someone. Killing him would be the absolute climax of our relationship. I'd kill for @Sonnet Alexander Pepper. (Not so) little known fact: I was the CEO of the #Pepper1OA campaign that almost got him to get drafted 1st overall in the last VHL Entry Draft. We were off by like one digit. Next time I'll murder people above to make sure it happens. I'd defend @Poptart Finn Davison. Fellow brit, and he's playing for my beloved Lynx. He deserves to protected at all cost. I'm sad I can't defend him myself, instead of that flock of inactive dmen. So that leaves @BladeMaiden Brick Wahl to be abandoned. Just like he abandoned me and ditched the Lynx for the Aces (that loved him so much they already got rid of him).

Edited by McWolf

9 hours ago, McWolf said:

6. That's a rough one. I guess I'd kill @Spade18 Ismond Kingfisher, because physical violence is the only way he knows to show how he loves someone. Killing him would be the absolute climax of our relationship. I'd kill for @Sonnet Alexander Pepper. (Not so) little known fact: I was the CEO of the #Pepper1OA campaign that almost got him to get drafted 1st overall in the last VHL Entry Draft. We were off by like one digit. Next time I'll murder people above to make sure it happens. I'd defend @Poptart Finn Davison. Fellow brit, and he's playing for my beloved Lynx. He deserves to protected at all cost. I'm sad I can't defend him myself, instead of that flock of inactive dmen. So that leaves @BladeMaiden Brick Wahl to be abandoned. Just like he abandoned me and ditched the Lynx for the Aces (that loved him so much they already got rid of him).

YOU DO CARE ??? ❤️ ❤️❤️

10 hours ago, McWolf said:

1. The morale is low, confidence is shaky. Everyone is trying to laugh at the situation and look at the Americans bright future instead of focusing on this lost cause of a season. Oh and the rumours are absolutely true, there are 70+ pages worth of lewd material, pretty much all courtesy of BOOM.

2. Lace the left skate before the right. Stop for a bit after putting on the pants, go rinkside with his iPod and listen to his pregame playlist. He doesn't talk much before the games, he's not much of a locker room presence, but he tries to lead by example on the ice to compensate. 

3. My motivation level is pretty much the same. TPE growth is slower, because of the practice facility giving only 1 and we can't do the one-time PTs anymore once we did them. But it's all fine. VHLM growth is all about getting the important ratings to that first threshold. VHL growth is more about long term development, which makes it even more rewarding when you reach that objective of yours.

4. McWolf lived in London for some bit, so he is kinda used to huge cities with shitty weather and shitty people. Of course, New York takes a bit of getting used to, but he's doing fine now. There's a sweet bagel shop a block away from his place, so he gets to start everyday with some New York treat. He started to get called out on the street a bit too, as people start to recognize him. Not a day passes without hearing "Hey that's McWolf", "Can I take a picture with you?" or "You guys fucking suck." He's living the dream!

5. Joseph McWolf is proud to be part of the Jolt Juice family. Jolt Juice comes in tons of different flavours. Taste them all, find your favourite one and load up on that one so you are always hydrated and ready for the action. The patent-pending electrolytically energezing formula of Jolt Juice ensures every droplet you drink will completely revigorate your chakra and karma levels. Who would not want to sign with them? When you do they give you a lifetime supply of Coconut-Grape Jolt Juice. It's a shitty flavour, but if you drink enough, it starts to taste like water with a weird sensation tongue burning. It's amazing!

You’re abandoning me?  I truly think this question should be sent out to more d-men btw it is way too much fun. And I didn’t abandon you, i now look at you longingly from the Sask crease thinking of what could uave been lol