Joseph Bassolino PC

Smarch

On 8/9/2018 at 2:33 PM, Smarch said:

Please if you have time and need some TPE answer me some questions!

1) Congratulations on getting your name etched into the Continental Cup this past season. How does that feel?

2) Davos still looks like a well-rounded team that can compete to defend their title this coming season. How do you feel about your chances?

3) The draft was pretty light for Davos this year. Any thoughts about your haul or your team's haul?

4) How did the fall of the Rush after you left make you feel?

1) You've been here a long time with off and on breaks. What motivates you to keep on going?

2) Rank your current GM Tyler among all time Davos greats. 

3) As someone who's been through a lot of VHL eras, what are some of your favorite?

4) What position to you most prefer to play in the sim?

5) Thoughts on the Portal?

On 8/11/2018 at 8:48 AM, Hybrid1486 said:

1) Congratulations on getting your name etched into the Continental Cup this past season. How does that feel?

2) Davos still looks like a well-rounded team that can compete to defend their title this coming season. How do you feel about your chances?

3) The draft was pretty light for Davos this year. Any thoughts about your haul or your team's haul?

4) How did the fall of the Rush after you left make you feel?

1. It was sweet. First time i've been drafted this high in a draft, so i'm glad I panned out for a franchise right off the hop for once.

2. I feel we have the strongest roster entering S62, not that means anything. Hopefully with some hard work and a luck will get us back to the finals.

3. I thought we added a real quality piece with out 1st rounder. Mulligan will be a quality piece for the franchise moving forward. 

4. it sucked to watch the Rush fall, but at the same time I was never approached for help, so I can't hold myself too accountable

Thanks for the questions!

@Devise

You've been here a long time with off and on breaks. What motivates you to keep on going?

Honestly, the welfare program kept me around most recently. I leave for work at 6:30am and don't get back home till 6:30pm or later, so my free time doesn't really allow me to participate fully like before. 

1. VHL is pretty good place to try new things when it comes down to building your player, Is there any ´crazy´ builds that you would like to try some day?

2. Honest comment on someone going with 40 on passing and 40 on scoring?

3. What is in your opinion the most important thing if you want to have long and succesfull career in VHL?

4. Any cities that you wish had a team in either VHL or VHLM?

5.  Are you hoping to reach the magical 40 goal mark this season with Bassolino?

• 2 weeks later...

@Devise Thanks for the questions

1) Rank your current GM Tyler among all time Davos greats. 

Tyler has done some good work in a short time, and ended a championship drought, so I would have him in the top 5 of Davos GMs. Obviously @scotty and @Victor would be #1 and #2

2) As someone who's been through a lot of VHL eras, what are some of your favorite?

S35-S45 was my fav time. Happens to be when I had my only HOF player, but those games and ribbing against Riga were fun times.

3) What position to you most prefer to play in the sim?

Defense, can focus on hitting and being a better all around player

4) Thoughts on the Portal? 

Portal is a real good feature. Makes having a player very easy to update and keep track of updates

Stealing one from Helsinki PC to get my 5

5) What is your favourite pre-game meal?

Steak and french fries!

@jRuutu Thanks for the Q's. I will need those for next week!