Halifax 21st Press Conference

ShawnGlade

On 11/16/2020 at 11:43 PM, Riley_Couture said:

3_by_coralmelon_de8us3i-fullview.jpg?tok
Welcome to the press conference for 16th november - 22nd November, please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.
1. How do you feel about the locker room since the new players joined? :)
2. What kind of activities would you all love to do to break the ice?
3. If you had to nominate your own player for any award, what would it be and why?
4. Your player has been sponsored by a pair of skates, what slogon do you use to advertise them?
5. How are you cheering on your team mates this season?
6. Which member of the Halifax 21st shows the most potential in your eyes at the moment?
7. Which piece of Halifax 21st merchandise seems to be most popular at the moment in sales?

1. They are alright ig.
2. Playing ice hockey duh.
3. Most handsome player award.
5. Everybody can hear my gorilla roar so I just shout loudly.
6. Me, I am the danger.
7. The gorilla ice skating based on me.

1. How do you feel about the locker room since the new players joined? :)

I like them they are nice.
2. What kind of activities would you all love to do to break the ice?

Ice farming in the artic, breaking ice is a great way to break the ice.
3. If you had to nominate your own player for any award, what would it be and why?

Strongest cheeks(on the face of course).
4. Your player has been sponsored by a pair of skates, what slogon do you use to advertise them?

THey'll keep you on your feet while the other team gets beat.
5. How are you cheering on your team mates this season?

I just scream at the top of my lungs.
6. Which member of the Halifax 21st shows the most potential in your eyes at the moment?

Javed. He got 3rd star very early and is a great player.
7. Which piece of Halifax 21st merchandise seems to be most popular at the moment in sales?

Our masks. Stay Safe. Wear a mask.

3_by_coralmelon_de984j6-fullview.jpg?tok
Welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference for the 23rd - 29th of November.

1. We've been having some strong wins within this past week, what will your player do as a part of the team to keep it up?
2. Given our progress so far what are your predictions for our team going forward this season?
3. Does your player do anything of note during rest intermissions between periods?
4. What is one thing that you enjoy about playing for Halifax?
5. Is there anything that the crowd can shout to wind up your player or get you in a bad mood?
6. Alternatively, what fan phrase always helps to cheer you on?

40 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

1. We've been having some strong wins within this past week, what will your player do as a part of the team to keep it up?
2. Given our progress so far what are your predictions for our team going forward this season?
3. Does your player do anything of note during rest intermissions between periods?
5. Is there anything that the crowd can shout to wind up your player or get you in a bad mood?

1. I will keep on working on my defense, to make sure our backline is difficult to push through.

2. I believe we can contend for the cup.

3. Shadowboxing to prepare and warmup just in case a fight happens.

4. I enjoy playing for Halifax because of the excellent coaches and staff. They've helped me a lot and I'm prepared to return the favour.

5. Nothing. I've learned to block out the crowd when there is negativity. I only hear and see what's on the ice.

6. "Lets go Halifax!"

Guest Noxalpha
On 11/23/2020 at 7:44 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1- Try to stay positive and be there to make big saves for the team

2- I think that if we all put enough energy to progress we could be a top 5 team at the end of the year.
3-I do a little meditation between each period in case I have to jump on the ice or to be concentrated in big games.
4-The energy in the locker room is incredible and the guys are all nice to each other.
5-When I'm in a game I just concentrate on the play and I stop listening to the crowd.
6-Lets go Halifax!

On 11/23/2020 at 2:44 PM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Continue to beat up everyone.
2. We win the cup baby!!!
3. I eat a banana and some dark chocolate.
4. Gorilla plushies and boats, boats are cool.
5. If they start screaming go monkey that is offensive to gorillas.
6. GO GORILLA MAN always does the job.

3_by_coralmelon_de9m1vn-fullview.jpg?tokWelcome to the Halifax press conference for the 30th November to the 6th December. Sorry about the graphic being off center, I didn't notice until afterwards. ^^'

1. Christmas Season is upon us, what are you thinking of gifting the player above you?
2. Are there any tricks that your player uses to feel more energised before a match?
3. What does your player do to keep their focus during a game?
4. How are your overall points looking so far this season?
5. Are any Halifax 21st Players on your christmas cards list?
6. Which decorations would you use to trim up the stadium for the holiday season?

16 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

3_by_coralmelon_de9m1vn-fullview.jpg?tokWelcome to the Halifax press conference for the 30th November to the 6th December. Sorry about the graphic being off center, I didn't notice until afterwards. ^^'

1. Christmas Season is upon us, what are you thinking of gifting the player above you?
2. Are there any tricks that your player uses to feel more energised before a match?
6. Which decorations would you use to trim up the stadium for the holiday season?

1. A nice pair of skates.

2. Not necessarily before a match, but during a match smelling salts do a great job.

3. I always try to be two steps ahead. Predicting what could happen next and which passing lane I should intercept.

4. I'm proud of the 18 points I've managed to get so far. Looking forward to bumping them up more.

5. Every single one of them.

6. Christmas lights at the top of the stadium.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:07 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Box of bananas.
2. Eating bananas and dark chocolate.
3. Beat people up.
4. Great and sexy.
5. Lee fur
6. Giant gorilla statue.

3.png

Welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference For December 7th - 13th.

1. What is your player doing to stay warm as the weather turns?
2. Which Celebrity would you get to endorse the Halifax 21st Team?
3. Should we hold an actual ice hockey match on a boat, with a rink inside? how would that go?
4. Which protien is your player's favourite to put in meals and get strong?
5. Does your player have any other sporting talents that we do not know about?
6. If your player got the chance to go to space, what would their reaction be?

49 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

3.png

3. Should we hold an actual ice hockey match on a boat, with a rink inside? how would that go?

1. A lot of fuzzy coats and some tasty hot cocoa by a fireplace.

2. Mark Wahlberg.

3. I think we should. It's probably gonna go horribly wrong but that's what'll make it fun.

4. None. Natural gains all day.

5. Mixed Martial arts. I spar with Bahram every day.

6. "This...is...AWESOME!"

On 12/7/2020 at 11:12 AM, Riley_Couture said:

3.png

1.I gorilla I no ge cold.
2. Israel Adesanya cuz he's cool.
3. Yes we should, would be bad for people with sea sickness tho.
4. Banana and dark chocolate.
5. Gorilla man does MMA so ye.
6. Gorilla doesn't care about space unless they give him food on the trip.

3_by_coralmelon_deae1rw-fullview.jpg?tok

Welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference for the 14th - 20th December. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to qualify for your 2 TPE.

1. If you could change one thing within the league for the better, what would you do?
2. When you initially joined Halifax, what did you player do during the scouting process to land the place on the team?
3. Alternatively, if you were traded here, how did that work out for you?
4. Does your player play video games in their spare time, if so what is their signature game?
5. What would you say is your player's strongest attribute to the team at this moment in time?
6. Has your player come into any other media oppurtunities since becoming well known in the Halifax area for playing on the ice?
7. Has your player ever competed in any other kinds of competitions, other than Ice Hockey? Was it a team effort or did they go solo?
8. What does your player do to give back to their community?

1. Currently, I would honestly expand with a few new teams, making things more expansive

2. I didnt really do anything special, just playes the best I can and hoped to get into the league

4. Im a very big gamer. Dont really have a signature but mostly play Doom and GTA V currently

5. Currently Im not the greatest I can be but my skill to pass the puck into the scorer can be my strenghti

6. In halifax, no. But my old mate from England asked me to endorse his beer. I said no

7. I used to play soccer as a kid and was pretty good at it. I was better in hockey though 

8. I want to give halifax the best I can. I have tried volunteering in any activity I have been able to

Edited by Edgy Mcedgelord

13 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

Welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference for the 14th - 20th December. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to qualify for your 2 TPE.

1. If you could change one thing within the league for the better, what would you do?
2. When you initially joined Halifax, what did you player do during the scouting process to land the place on the team?
4. Does your player play video games in their spare time, if so what is their signature game?
5. What would you say is your player's strongest attribute to the team at this moment in time?
6. Has your player come into any other media oppurtunities since becoming well known in the Halifax area for playing on the ice?
7. Has your player ever competed in any other kinds of competitions, other than Ice Hockey? Was it a team effort or did they go solo?

1. Currently, I would honestly expand with a few new teams, making things more expansive

2. I didnt really do anything special, just playes the best I can and hoped to get into the league

4. Im a very big gamer. Dont really have a signature but mostly play Doom and GTA V currently

5. Currently Im not the greatest I can be but my skill to pass the puck into the scorer can be my strenghti

6. In halifax, no. But my old mate from England asked me to endorse his beer. I said no

7. I used to play soccer as a kid and was pretty good at it. I was better in hockey though 

8. I want to give halifax the best I can. I have tried volunteering in any activity I have been able to

2 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

1. Probably team expansions to make things more competitive.

2. Hit the opposition hard enough and be a playmaker to impress the scouts.

4. Yes, and it's Dead Space 1.

5. The ability to defend the puck and keep it away from our side of the ice.

7. MMA, I took part in MMA competitions alongside my brother, Bahram so it was a team effort, you could say.

8. Donations to many charities as often as I can.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Everyone would have to wear gorilla costume on ice.
2. They noticed how strong gorilla man was...also I nice so they like that.
3. Good because I am gorilla man.
4. Gorilla man likes UFC undisputed and some UFC 3-4 but I also like the king kong game on the ps2.
5. Everything I score, I pass, I defend.
6. No, every media man too scared of gorilla.
7. Gorilla man did MMA from young age but then gorilla couldn't make weight limit so I quit and join ice hockey to punch people.
8. Gorilla man knows how fortunate he is and tries to do a donation stream every once in a while.

3_by_coralmelon_deatnmx-fullview.jpg?tok

Welcome to the Halifax press conference for the 21st-27th December. Happy Holidays everyone.

1. Does your player like to relax over the Christmas break, or do they get stressed out when they aren't busy training?
2. Your player has been asked to take part in a charity event to give out gifts to all of the kids at the mall, what gift does your player choose out?
3. Have you been taking part in any festive events?
4. The holiday season is also about being greatful, is there a player on Halifax who you feel thankful to/for?
5. Do you wanna build a snow man?
6. What design is on the christmas cards that you're sending out to your Halifax team mates this year?

On 12/21/2020 at 8:52 AM, Riley_Couture said:

Welcome to the Halifax press conference for the 21st-27th December. Happy Holidays everyone.

1. Does your player like to relax over the Christmas break, or do they get stressed out when they aren't busy training?
2. Your player has been asked to take part in a charity event to give out gifts to all of the kids at the mall, what gift does your player choose out?
4. The holiday season is also about being greatful, is there a player on Halifax who you feel thankful to/for?
6. What design is on the christmas cards that you're sending out to your Halifax team mates this year?

1- I will definitely be relaxing with family.

2- I'm handing out art supplies for the children.

3- Not really joining in on the festivities until December 24th & 25th.

4- I'm thankful for Dil our GM and the entire team.

5- I can build a snowman if we had snow here.

6- They are huge Christmas dick pics.(akaguitar pics)

On 12/21/2020 at 4:52 PM, Riley_Couture said:

1.  A mix of both, at first I stressed but then I change my mindset and I can chill.
2. Money, money is key to happyness
3. No, corona is serious deal here, wear masks!
4. Of course I feel thankful to Riley_Couture for busting there ass in vhl.
5. Yes, gorilla love snow.
6.  :)....It has cute gorilla with christmas hat on waving.

Aurelien enjoys a cold beer and pork rinds to keep himself at weight. He stresses whether his teammates will notice the BMI change.

Masks to protect the young ones from the effects of Corona Extra 19+. 

Festive drinking and zoom calls with people who share the same last name.
4. The holiday season is also about being greatful, is there a player on Halifax who you feel thankful to/for?

i don't know any of my teammates I just got access to the locker room then boom we're on vacay.

No but I can watch.

Sending them well wishes over the holiday season and to watch their backs cause I am coming for their roster spot. Also to be safe.

3_by_coralmelon_deb74rx-fullview.jpg?tok

Hello team, hope you had a good festive week and enjoyed yourselves. This is the press conference for the week of 28th December to 3rd January. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. Is there an area of your players build where you feel like you are currently lacking, and how do you plan to improve?
2. Likewise, in which area of your build are you succeeding?
3. What is your player doing to celebrate the new year this Friday?
4. Does your player enjoy the fireworks, or do they find them to be off putting in any way? How come?
5. Since we're coming into the new year, what resolution are you planning to make for your player?
6. Did you get anything nice for christmas?
7. What blessings do you hope the new year will bring for you?
8. Your player has been chosen to give a speech to thank the team at our new years party, before we start the countdown to midnight, what do you say?

Guest Noxalpha
9 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

Hello team, hope you had a good festive week and enjoyed yourselves. This is the press conference for the week of 28th December to 3rd January. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 questions to get your 2 TPE.

1. Is there an area of your players build where you feel like you are currently lacking, and how do you plan to improve?
4. Does your player enjoy the fireworks, or do they find them to be off putting in any way? How come?
5. Since we're coming into the new year, what resolution are you planning to make for your player?
8. Your player has been chosen to give a speech to thank the team at our new years party, before we start the countdown to midnight, what do you say?

3- staying at home and relaxing with my family, bought my brothers new hockey jerseys

4-He likes fireworks, he thinks it’s beautiful

5-Try to be a little bit more active, writing more articles about him and the league to progress a little bit more

6-I got a jersey of the 2008 winter classic, jersey of maxim Talbot 

7-Dont really know, it’s been a tough year, in my family and for everyone else, I just hope everything goes fine

8-I would like to thank everyone for the awesome year you guys gave me, i was really lucky to be a part of this insane team, we had a hard year, I’ll never forget my rookie year.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:27 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1. Gonna work on my scoring as much as I can. Shooting a thousand shots every single day.

2. Defense. My best aspect for sure.

3. Staying home and celebrating with friends on a video call.

4. Yes. Javad has always loved fireworks since he was a child, especially using them.

6. A whole lot of money, which I needed so I'm extremely grateful.

7. Good grades, me not being socially awkward and a happy life overall.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:57 AM, Riley_Couture said:

1.Probably passing, gorilla need more teamwork.
2. I hit people good, and the goal good.
3. blowing shit up in the backyard.
4.I love fireworks, I don't like the sound but the sight they give is breathtaking.
5. I will punch people less....maybe.
6. I got money, I love money, more money more food.
7. Hopefully no more covid 19
8. I'M PAYING FOR ALL THE DRINKS AND PIZZA.