Halifax 21st Press Conference

ShawnGlade

2 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

1. Don't worry, BOAT GANG isn't going away anytime soon, but if you had to choose another catchphrase for the team, what would it be?

GANG BOAT.

3. Does your player a cat person or a dog person?

Dog person definitely, I want to get a big fiendly rottweiler, they're very  misunderstood dogs and really friendly and playful.

5. What is one of your long-term goals for your player?

Trying to make a big dent on the all-time goals chart. Hopefully nab a scoring title at some point too.

6. What would you say is your player's guiltiest pleasure?

Probably ordering a big fat burger from Five Guys after a game. All the trimmings you know, double patties, a load of bacon, BBQ sauce too.

7. What has been your favourite thing about your career so far?

The draft was really fun, getting to talk with various GMs before the draft and the whole draft night experience was great.

9. What 3 words would you use to describe your player at the moment?

Needs more goals.

6 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hi everyone, welcome to this week's press conference for the 1st - 7th February. Hope you have all had a good week and you're ready to answer some questions for us. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 in order to gain 2 TPE for this task.

1. Don't worry, BOAT GANG isn't going away anytime soon, but if you had to choose another catchphrase for the team, what would it be?
2. If Halifax 21st were to set up a local activity club where the cool ice hockey players from our team went into schools to teach kids fun skills, what would your player teach them?
4. Valentines day is during this new month, which Halifax 21st teammate are you going to ask out on a date?
8. Does your player like a clean and tidy lockerroom, or do they not mind when members throw their jerseys to the floor after changing?

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@capogna@DangerGolding@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@tylerwest@wa_de@Willy Myers@Peacefulrioter@Brewins15@ShawnGlade@kentakira@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@rory

1. I have never really thought about it! (Boats n Hoes Gang? lol)

2. I would teach them about teamwork and bein hard on the forecheck.

3. He is a cat and dog person. But he has a cat.

4. I am not asking any of them out. lol

5. I just want to provide scoring and play a good team game.

6. I like beef jerky a lot, so that is my guilty pleasure.

BOATER GANG
2. If Halifax 21st were to set up a local activity club where the cool ice hockey players from our team went into schools to teach kids fun skills, what would your player teach them?
How to avoid being hit by high speed moving objects while being weighed down by heavy equipment
jurgis loves cats
4. Valentines day is during this new month, which Halifax 21st teammate are you going to ask out on a date?
Baldur Poulsen
start a season in the VHL.
He likes sitting on the bench as a backup more than playing in the game.
I have a shutout and also like a sub .830 sv%
8. Does your player like a clean and tidy lockerroom, or do they not mind when members throw their jerseys to the floor after changing?
grungy dirty smelly locker rooms are the whole reason why jurgis plays hockey (because he certainly isnt good at it)
bad, terrible, atrocious, not good. terrible again.

On 2/1/2021 at 3:50 PM, Riley_Couture said:

Hi everyone, welcome to this week's press conference for the 1st - 7th February. Hope you have all had a good week and you're ready to answer some questions for us. Please remember that you only need to answer 6 in order to gain 2 TPE for this task.

1. Boats! Boats! Boats! ( like in HIMYM)

2. how to fight!!!!

3. cat person ofc

5. play for japan!!!!

6. once i skip practice just to hangout with my cat.....

8. clean and tidy? what's that? aahhaha

On 2/1/2021 at 3:50 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

well 3 words to describe myself right now not prepared,slow, and a hitter.

@GlowyGoat@stew2310@Jolline@capogna@DangerGolding@Tbeez99@IHateBobNutting@tylerwest@wa_de@Willy Myers@Peacefulrioter@Brewins15@ShawnGlade@kentakira@Flames1Fan@efiug@emidas@GRZ@rory

1. Phantoms of the sea...

2: how to rock kids and lay kids out

3: Wells my guy is allergic to cats so he is a dog person.

4:I'm kinda a newbie havent really gotten to know the guys yet but THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR😏.

5:to get at least 30-35 point a year.

6:getting to chill on the bench 3/4 of the game cause i don't get a lot of playing time hehe.

7: how great the staff and city is.

8: he gets very pissed of when people step on the logo in the middle of the lockerroom.

9: duster,bendy, and awful

On 2/1/2021 at 3:50 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

1. gang boat

2.how to be a leader

3. dog for sure

4. none cause I'm a loner

5. to get drafted high in VHL

6. ice cream, ice cream and guess what? more ice cream.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

1. Boat
2. How to become gorilla
3. I love everything but I lean a bit to the dog side more
4. Everyone obviously.
5. Learning how to do a frontflip with skates on.
6. Punching people for no reason.
7. Me being Gorilla man
8.I don't mind anything I was born in jungle.
9. Big Gorilla Energy

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hi Boat Gang, welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference for the 8th of Febraury to the 14th. Please remeber that you only need to answer 6 questions in order to get your TPE.

1. Which team in the VHLM would you describe as our biggest rival and why?
2. If your player could meet any player from the NHL, who would it be, and what tip would they ask for? 
3. What is the first thing you do after you get home after a match?
4. Who is your player's next of kin and what are they like?
5. What type of car does your player drive?
6. Does your player prefer to eat cake or pie for dessert?
7. Would you player step up as a leader in an emergency, or prefer to take commands from others?
8. If your player was tasked to write an essay, what would the topic and title be?

On 2/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

1. Boat gang forever but given the situation we would be sailor boys

2. We would teach them PE to make them great hockey players for the future

3. Cat person, dogs take too much of his time

4. Im gonna propose Philip Stein on v-day date

5. Becoming one of the greatest wingers

6. Cinnamon buns, Eeli would eat trays after trays easily

7. First career hattrick with Mississauga

8. I dont mind the dirt, it shows that theres action going on in there

9. Ambitious, Relentless, Hungry

7 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hi Boat Gang, welcome to the Halifax 21st Press Conference for the 8th of Febraury to the 14th. Please remeber that you only need to answer 6 questions in order to get your TPE.

2. If your player could meet any player from the NHL, who would it be, and what tip would they ask for? 
7. Would you player step up as a leader in an emergency, or prefer to take commands from others?
8. If your player was tasked to write an essay, what would the topic and title be?

1. Houston, cause they play dirty and were clean

2. I would go for McDavid to ask how to get good at skating

3. I take my clothes off and hit the sofa, watch some nasty cartoons 

4. My brother is next of kin, and he is kinda cool. He plays floorball in the national league

5. Small, compact, environmental car that doesnt pollute much. No Prius though

6. Pie, cake is risky because it can get dry very quickly

7. I would take control rather than take orders from anyone

8. He would write an essay about capitalism and how it is the superior way

9. One question short in the PC so I will ask myself about my players preference on women

- On a personal level Eeli is more into chesty ladies rather than bottomheavy women.

1: I haven't been in the league long enough to have a rival 

2: My guy would want to meet Pavel Dastuk

3: Take a long hot shower and eat mango after.

4: he's a great guy

5: he drives a old 1990 Ford truck

6: He prefers to eat cheese cake and many others

7: I think I would try to step up but don't know if people would respect me.

8: Well I already wrote a "essay" and the tiitle was " the day Tyler Steel got Signed

On 2/7/2021 at 11:58 PM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

1. I would say every team cuz just about every team is above us in the standings!

2. I would speak with TJ Oshie and have him give me advise on training and being a smaller player but yet playing big.

3. I usually get in shower then sit in hot tub for a bit & watch TV.

4. I have some brothers and father & mother. They are really good people.

5. I drive a big lifted Chevy truck .

6. I prefer pumpkin pie with whip cream.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:58 PM, Riley_Couture said:

2. Shea Theodore, i love the golden knights, gonna ask about how to be good at defense

3. eat, eat, eat

5. mini cooper of course

6. cake!!!!

7. gonna step up if the team need me

8. about my player life, Roller Coaster Life

halifax, because you must defeat yourself before you can defeat others
marty brodeur. of course i'd ask him how to be good because im not very good.
cry about how many goals i let in.
jurgis's daughter is very young and small and loud.
truck
cake, with not a lot of icing.
jurgis would run away.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

1.  I don't really know. I would say maybe Miami or houston 

2. Maybe Erik Karlsson cause my player wants to have a similar offensive style game. I think the tip I'd ask for is how to contribute without making the defense suffer.

3. eat a nice big meal.

6. cake for sure 

7. I think it depends on what emergency we are talking about.

8. Topic: being awesome. Title: How to be awesome

On 2/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Houston , they think they are SOOOOO good ... 

Patrick Roy, tips on his spin o rama move he tried in that one game when he got a penalty for carrying the puck to half ice LMAO 

DRRRRIIINNNKK VODDDDKKKAAA

my next of what ? what is Kin ? What is this Kin in Canada you talk about ? i know no kin 

Trudeau say I cant have drivers license becase drink and drive not safe here. it make sense , just different dan home 

i prefer Dog food . i eat half cup of dry and half cup of wet for each meal :dogshocked:

I AM LEADER ! I COME FROM LEADER COUNTRY ! IN MOTHER RUSSIA OUR TEAM IS FAMILY AND I WILL LITERALLY DIE FOR ANY OF MY TEAMMATES

this wasnt an essay ? this isnt being even getting graded !? or part of our mark !? why did i answer 8 questions :s :costanza2:

I'd say Ottawa but I'm biased because I played there last year.

I assume you mean what I would ask them because they'd be better than me. Definitely Crosby and find out how he hits so many pucks into the net when the puck is in midair.
Eat junk food and watch funny Youtube videos.

Ford F-150. Reliable, sturdy, and less likely for me to die in a crash than a smaller car.

Apple Pie. Although birthday cake is always great.

Why my player should still be on the team even though my stats have sucked recently. It's self explanatory.

Mexico City, because of Rory’s prior connections to the team before he took over Halifax, but that’s more of a friendly rivalry I think.

Patrik Laine, advice on shooting, good sniper who plays a similar game.
Sleep for sure, playing high level hockey is absolutely exhausting.

Nissan Qashqai, pretty popular in the Faroe Islands since it can handle the winter weather but is compact enough to make it through the narrow roads. Too used to it to change after moving to Halifax.

Willing to step up as a leader but also happy to let others take that role, can do either of them.

Why the Faroe Islands is the next big hockey powerhouse nation, featuring a long list of Baldur Poulsen’s career accomplishments.

AmNOL53o_o.png
Welcome to the Halifax 21st press conference for the 15th - 21st February. Hope you all had a nice valentines whether sharing love with partners or with your friends and family. Here come the questions, please remember that you only need to answer 6.

1. Which folklore/cryptid creature do you think would make the best mascot for Halifax 21st and why?
2. If you were forming a band with a handful of your team mates, what type of instrumment would you play?
3. Is there a song that you listen to while you are training?
4. What are you most excited for in your player's future?
5. Does your player have a morning routine?
6. Would you rather be good at figure skating or have more strength?
7. What snacks does your player bring on a coach trip to share with the team?

2. If you were forming a band with a handful of your team mates, what type of instrumment would you play?

I would play the accordion because it is a great instrument.

No, I prefer to focus while training.

Getting drafted to the VHL.

Not really besides waking up and going to practice.

Stronger since that's what my game is based on.

Good ones or else I'd beat him or her up.

1: I think Micky mouse would be a great mascot he has high energy, that what we need.

2: I would play the kazoo because I think it would make the song more enjoyable

3: I would listen to Lumineers TBH

4: To get drafted and excel in to a great goal scorer and also be a playmaker.

5: My players usually takes a massive shit in the morning, then gets coffee and tapes his sticks.

6: I would be a figure skater because Figure skaters are usually great skaters and have great form.

7: He brings starbursts and sometimes if he feeling good he brings a full wedding cake, and if he really felling it he brings a whole buffet of food from chipotle.

On 2/15/2021 at 4:17 AM, Riley_Couture said:

AmNOL53o_o.png
Welcome to the Halifax 21st press conference for the 15th - 21st February. Hope you all had a nice valentines whether sharing love with partners or with your friends and family. Here come the questions, please remember that you only need to answer 6.

1. Which folklore/cryptid creature do you think would make the best mascot for Halifax 21st and why?

1. Honestly I'm not sure, even after I looked this up and only could find something about a sea creature sighting. 

2. I would play guitar and sing.

3. I like to listen any Mayan Factor song while training.

4.I am excited for moving into the big leagues someday and trying to score as much as possible in hopes of winning a Cup.

5. I like to go for a morning run and have a quick bite to eat, then workout with some light weights.

6. I would rather be very strong cuz I already skate very well. 

- Hmm, I'll say the Kraken cuz its the coolest ocean related mythological creature I can think of.

- Easy. I played the sax in high school so pass it over to me baby.

- Stronger by Kanye West is my go-to song for getting myself hyped up for something.

- Seeing how far I can go and what kind of career I can carve out for myself!

- Always. A small breakfast, then a coffee then a shower. No need for anything besides the basics.

- Honestly people make fun of figure skating but having that kind of elegance in skating would feel so awesome.

- Definitely some form of crackers, probably wheat thins, god I love wheat thins.