Quik's Signature Emporium

Quik

2 minutes ago, Quik said:

@Pandar

MULLIGAN.png

@.sniffuM I know you were going to make one for him, but I remembered that I actually made one while I was...not sober lol.

I need to make a multi so I can like this twice. Shit this one's dope.

21 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I'd say try and get some texture going on the darker spots (there might be something there I'm on my phone and it's bright outside) but otherwise this is dope as usual.

There actually was a bit of texture on there, but I felt like it was missing something else...

FOURLEAF.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
55 minutes ago, Quik said:

@Beketov just remembered I made this a few weeks ago lol - forever feeling like the sigs I make you are meh

sQoisgl.png

It’s okay, the signs I make myself are meh. Why do you think I’ve hung onto my top one so long? I rarely make any I like haha

On 12/11/2018 at 6:27 PM, Beketov said:

It’s okay, the signs I make myself are meh. Why do you think I’ve hung onto my top one so long? I rarely make any I like haha

Honestly, I really liked this last one I made you, but for some reason it's coming out so much darker when I upload it. No idea why. I'm gonna go back and try to fix the lighting, because aside from that, I really liked it lol

8 minutes ago, Eudaldkp said:

Hey Quik, who's dick I gotta suck to get a sig from you? I love them and they're really top notch, I would appreciate it a lot if you wanted to and had some spare time to make me one.

I don't have my laptop with me rn, but you would be 2nd in line now behind @Chase Klein. Don't know when I'll have time, but I'll make sigs for the 2 of ya