C - Anthony Dabarno (HFX)

Tagger

Hey @LordTony I was talking to you earlier on the discord today!

Yukon would love to offer you a 1 year $1.25 mil contract for the s62 season. Yukon is coming off one of the best seasons in VHLM history, and after losing many players to the VHL, we're looking to build a new core, and I think you could be a great part of it. Best of luck. 

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Yukon would love to offer you a 1 year $1.25 mil contract for the s62 season. Yukon is coming off one of the best seasons in VHLM history, and after losing many players to the VHL, we're looking to build a new core, and I think you could be a great part of it. Best of luck. 

Halifax offers $1.5M. Yukon is rebuilding but Halifax is eyeing a deep run :P

12 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

*sigh* Yukon will raise their off to 1.67Mil

Also, for full disclosure, even though this could hurt my own chances: you'd be on the third line here. We have 7 draftee forwards and all have shown signs of activity, so I'm not pushing them down the lines, it would be unfair to them. I'll make sure you get decent time though, through PP/PK/extras.

1 minute ago, Laflamme said:

Oslo Storm offers $1M. Come play for the defending Champs!

Without bias, and without having become a commissioner so I can comment, @LordTony - Money isn't everything. Oslo is an amazing home, great experience and I'm in there. They're the defending champions and beat a team no one thought would lose to hoist the cup. 

3 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

1.7M from Vegas

1.8 from Yukon

1.75 From Halifax

1.5 from Ottawa

1M from Saskatoon

1M from Oslo

Congrats, you have all 6 VHLM teams in on you so you can just choose which team you go to

An update isn't needed. He can read through the forums like the average human being. There also isn't a need for clutter and random bull shit in these threads. It's for waiver claims and offers only. A repeat of the draft thread and situation is not needed. That was a disaster and this won't be. 

@LordTony If you wish, take your time. Talk to GM's. Money isn't everything so get a feel for the person, team and look around. It's your choice, not theirs. Best of luck, buddy. 

4 minutes ago, LordTony said:

Thank you all so much for the opportunity to join your Teams. I had talks with some gm's and decided that the new Halifax expansion team is the right place for me and willing to take the risk.

@diamond_ace

@BarzalGoat

@jacobaa19

@ShawnGlade

@Laflamme

@Gooningitup

Good luck with Halifax! Great place to start out, you'll grow with the franchise itself :)