VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1:  Although I was unable to suit up for Canada, they have been absolutely destroying everyone. I'm very happy my home country is a power house at the world juniors! 

2: I want to say myself, I'm determined to be an effectively player in the VHL; however, I would also choose Toby Fitzgerald. He seems to be actively collecting TPE and improving his player, so he could be an asset for any team that takes him later in the draft. 

3: I don't think anyone is catching up to him this far into the season, but it'll be exciting to see. If any player had the ability, I'm going to reach deep down and pick Shawinganen. 

4: I'm going to have to with Cole Mertz, his goals against average has been absolutely incredible! 

5: Honestly, I'm pretty new to VHL, so I still have quite a bit to learn about records and the leagues history. 

6: I haven't had the opportunity to use them yet, but I'm sure they'll be very helpful! 

On 9/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, LordTony said:

1) There were a lot of big trades this week; Sidney Crosby to Las Vegas, Ryan Kastelic to Ottawa and Dylan Nguyen and Ryuu Crimson to HFX. Which of these do you think will be the most significant trade? Ryuu Crimson in my opinion is going to be a fantastic player who can produce. 

2) If you were a GM, and you held the number one pick in the draft, which Season 63 Draft Prospect would you select? Tzuyu is currently playing the best hockey in my opinion. You can't go wrong with the first player ranked.

3) We're now halfway through the season, is your team higher, lower or about what you expected in the league standings?  I think its really higher than I expected. We are a expansion team and the team is just clicking right now and we re looking for a deep run this season.

4) The World Juniors rosters have been announced; 

a) (If you made a team) Who do you think is going to be the star player for your roster?  I think Mackinnon is going to surprise everyone but I think Weekes will steal the show for the team.

b) (If you didn't make a team) Which team do you consider the favourites for the tournament? 

5) In regards to your player and his attributes, what's the one area you plan to improve the most between now and the end of the VHLM season? Looking to upgrade puck handling and strength to find does open area and start producing more.

6) I set up a new account @Uncapped TPE Opportunity that's been tagging members for new uncapped TPE opportunities, has this been useful to you at all? Yes very usefull

1. Dylan Nguyen and Ryuu Crimson to HFX was the most significant trade. I’m not being biased at all either, they’re both great players. Ever since we acquired Crimson, he’s been killing it with me on the first line. Nguyen is awesome as well!

2. I think I'd pick my bud, Tzuyu. Tzuyu is on my team and he is a freaking legend. I think that he will blossom even more when he reaches the VHL. He and Shawn are killing it as defenseman on Halifax. Any team would be lucky to snag him up. 

3. A lot higher than I thought! We were an expansion so I was kind of worried. I also wasn’t even thinking about continuing with VHL, so being a contender for the Founder’s Cup was definitely a treat for me and my whole team. 

4.  a. I think myself, haha. I’ve been working really hard on earning TPE so I think it’s really helping my player do better in all aspects. 

5. I want to improve my defense, skating, and scoring. Defense helps me stays in positions where I won’t get the puck taken away from me easily. I want skating so I can rush up the ice fast with my wingers. I want my scoring up so I can score some more goals. 

6. Yeah, I think it’s been very helpful for me personally because I usually don’t surf the VHL forums that often to look at key announcements. It also helps the new guys out with earning more TPE so they can be competitive. 

Edited by bagelbitesisbae

On 9/8/2018 at 4:09 PM, Tagger said:

Some more questions for this week

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

1. The Group Stage of the World Juniors has concluded and we are now into the WJ Playoffs, during the Group Stage, did your country meet expectations or did your team perform better/worse than expected?

2. With our last three recruits, we now have 113 players entering the S63 VHL Draft, 47 of which have accrued and added TPE to their player. Is there any player in that draft class that you could see being a potential late round steal?

3. 24 points ahead of the competition, it looks like Von Moltke might have the Ethan Osbourne Trophy for most points in the bag already, but if anyone was capable of catching him, who do you think it would be?

4. Is there any VHLM player this season that's surprised you by how good they've been?

5. The VHL has turned up a number of surprising individual performances this season, and a number of VHL records that have lasted over 50 seasons are under threat! Out of interest, how much attention do you pay to the VHL as a player currently in the VHLM?

6. I've started adding hints to the answers to the VHL Trivia questions at the end of the VHLM Newsletter. Have you used these and if so, have they proven helpful?

Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Fizzwidget @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @Jonah38 @Rosco @Steveziedoesit @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip  @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @JR0B13 @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @Joubo  @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds

1. WJC has been a shitshow. Canada dominated after a mass exodus of weak ass pussies.

2. Damn, that's alot of draftees, I bet there are gonna be some friends of friends that get propped up by their homies for sure, no clue, there is a guy who went +16 in the rankings, he's dark horse, if not top 10 by end of season.

3. Von Motlke shouldn't qualify for shit, he played 55 games last year and was a flop, and now he's dominating the league, duh, people shouldn't be allowed to 'game' the vhlm system, you start at the beginning of the season, if you suck and can't paly in the vhl well then work on your tpe until you get signed to a PTO, you don't see 30 year old pros palyingi n the OHL ...

4. Yeah, me, I was surprised to be a PPG coming into the league so late, wonder what could have been if I was on 1st lince ...

5. 0 attention to the VHL cause im not in it, general idea of who may be winning, but the team names are a bit hard to follow so i dont really know who's who yet ...

6. love love love this feature, helps me get familiar with the league and the (clunky) forums.

1. The Group Stage of the World Juniors has concluded and we are now into the WJ Playoffs, during the Group Stage, did your country meet expectations or did your team perform better/worse than expected?

To be honest, I really don't know what my team which is Team Asia was expected to do, but let me tell you, we got off to an insane start. As of when I am writing this, we made it to the finals against Canada which is an insane run for my first WJC appearance.

2. With our last three recruits, we now have 113 players entering the S63 VHL Draft, 47 of which have accrued and added TPE to their player. Is there any player in that draft class that you could see being a potential late round steal?

Jorgon Weyed seems to be a steal in my opinion, very underrated and can make insane graphics and seems active aswell.

3. 24 points ahead of the competition, it looks like Von Moltke might have the Ethan Osbourne Trophy for most points in the bag already, but if anyone was capable of catching him, who do you think it would be?

Honestly, nobody. Like not even close but I guess I can just say Tzuyu since he seems to be a great point creator aswell.

4. Is there any VHLM player this season that's surprised you by how good they've been?

I am fairly new to this league and don't really know many players so I honestly can't tell.

5. The VHL has turned up a number of surprising individual performances this season, and a number of VHL records that have lasted over 50 seasons are under threat! Out of interest, how much attention do you pay to the VHL as a player currently in the VHLM?

Not much, again I have to mention that I am new and only recently started looking into teams individually.

6. I've started adding hints to the answers to the VHL Trivia questions at the end of the VHLM Newsletter. Have you used these and if so, have they proven helpful?

I did not choose 1 as my question but for the second question, it definitely helped.

On 9/8/2018 at 4:09 PM, Tagger said:

1. The Group Stage of the World Juniors has concluded and we are now into the WJ Playoffs, during the Group Stage, did your country meet expectations or did your team perform better/worse than expected?

Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Fizzwidget @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @Jonah38 @Rosco @Steveziedoesit @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip  @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @JR0B13 @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @Joubo  @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds

1. Despite an overall disappointing showing on Team World, I’m excited for next season. Next season I should be a safe bet for Team USA starter and if my numbers from this year show anything I think I could make a run at WJC HOF by then end of my third season of eligibility.

2. Peace. He joined late so he’ll definitely go lower however he also has already passed the 90 TPE milestone. I think we’ll see a lot out of him.

5. None whatsoever. The VHL isn’t all that interesting when everyone you’re playing with is in the VHLM, especially since the VHLM has more active players it seems.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:09 PM, Tagger said:

Some more questions for this week

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

6. I've started adding hints to the answers to the VHL Trivia questions at the end of the VHLM Newsletter. Have you used these and if so, have they proven helpful?

1. i didn't know much about the world juniors or if i was even in it. i might have joined a little too late to be included so i will have to check out the results of those after answering these questions.

2. i could see myself being a late round steal but that might be the biased answer. im fairly confident in my sim league ability but im not much of a hockey fan so that could hurt me. i do enjoy creating players though and for that i look to surprise some people.

3. I'd have to say jose gonzalez because he isn't on von moltke's team. i think when von moltke's teammates score he obviously has a higher probability of getting assists so id say gonzalez because he is on a different team.

4. i dont fully know all the players but a surprising player because of his stats would be dylan nguyen because he has been wracking up the assists despite not scoring all that often himself. the more points the better, but without goals its interesting to see.

5. i dont pay that much attention because im solely focused on performing in the vhlm and seeing how my player does. maybe when i get drafted i will check out the team who holds my rights.

6. i dont know much about the trivia and i didn't join in at first because i dont know much about the league. is this something worth me checking out?

3 hours ago, monkeywrench15 said:

6. i dont know much about the trivia and i didn't join in at first because i dont know much about the league. is this something worth me checking out?

Trivia's definitely worth checking out! You answer 2 questions correct and you get 2 capped TPE per week, plus an extra uncapped TPE for every 2 questions you correctly answered at the end of the season!

4 hours ago, Tagger said:

Trivia's definitely worth checking out! You answer 2 questions correct and you get 2 capped TPE per week, plus an extra uncapped TPE for every 2 questions you correctly answered at the end of the season!

ok, so if i do a graphic, one of those vhl radio posts and my practice facility do i still qualify for claiming the trivia if i get them right?

1. The Group Stage of the World Juniors has concluded and we are now into the WJ Playoffs, during the Group Stage, did your country meet expectations or did your team perform better/worse than expected?

We have been doing as well as I expected, it has been fun to watch them.

Tzuyu is my pick, I thought he would falter but he is doing really well this year.

Nobody can stop him, if they do they deserve some TPE because Von Moltke has been so dominant.

Unfortunately not a lot I really don't have enough time to do so.

6. I've started adding hints to the answers to the VHL Trivia questions at the end of the VHLM Newsletter. Have you used these and if so, have they proven helpful?

I read the newsletter to stay up to date, but I haven't done any trivia.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:41 AM, monkeywrench15 said:

ok, so if i do a graphic, one of those vhl radio posts and my practice facility do i still qualify for claiming the trivia if i get them right?

Yeah, you'd be able to do all of those in the same week!

Spoiler

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@BBNAT@Whip @wiggo   @JG10 @RyanZabby @Philliefan   @IceSK @NathanN @WHEELsnipePARTY  @Molholt @JSS @Alfred Corey  @Camcall @Fizzwidget @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @JR0B13@Advantage @Tyler @Quik @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

2) We've also re-launched the VHL's Twitter account, and you can get 3 TPE for following the account and retweeting the recruitment tweet. Which social media platform do you think VHL should cover next?

3) Four of the five playoff places in the VHLM have been decided, the remaining teams to battle it out for the last place in the playoffs are the Rush and the Wild. The Rush are three points behind the Wild, but the Rush have a game more to play and the two teams play each other twice before the season's end. Who do you think will make the playoffs?

4) At the top of the table, it's a battle between the 21st and the Aces. The 21st are two points ahead of the Aces and the two teams play each other one more time before the end of the season. Who do you think will top the table come the end of the season?

5) Speaking of the 21st, they revealed their logo yesterday, what do you think of it?

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1 (Helsinki Titans) - 

2 (New York Americans) - 

3 (Toronto Legion) - 

4 (Riga Reign) - 

21 minutes ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@BBNAT@Whip @wiggo   @JG10 @RyanZabby @Philliefan   @IceSK @NathanN @WHEELsnipePARTY  @Molholt @JSS @Alfred Corey  @Camcall @Fizzwidget @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @JR0B13@Advantage @Tyler @Quik @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

I really enjoyed this theme. it really brought the community together!

2) We've also re-launched the VHL's Twitter account, and you can get 3 TPE for following the account and retweeting the recruitment tweet. Which social media platform do you think VHL should cover next?

Why not go for instagram, its the most logical next step

3) Four of the five playoff places in the VHLM have been decided, the remaining teams to battle it out for the last place in the playoffs are the Rush and the Wild. The Rush are three points behind the Wild, but the Rush have a game more to play and the two teams play each other twice before the season's end. Who do you think will make the playoffs?

I have to root for the Rush because they gave me my first chance. Go Rush!!

4) At the top of the table, it's a battle between the 21st and the Aces. The 21st are two points ahead of the Aces and the two teams play each other one more time before the end of the season. Who do you think will top the table come the end of the season?

Aces til I Die!! Its gonna be one hell of a battle for the cup this year

5) Speaking of the 21st, they revealed their logo yesterday, what do you think of it?

It reminds me of a certain ship that sunk after running into an iceberg. Is it foreshadowing the 21st demise this season?? All jokes aside it is a very nice logo!

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1 (Helsinki Titans) - 

2 (New York Americans) - 

3 (Toronto Legion) - 

4 (Riga Reign) - 

1. Kastelic

2. Borwinn

3. Mcwolf

4. Crosby

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

How about a VHL history theme where you have to pick a player from S1 or something

2) We've also re-launched the VHL's Twitter account, and you can get 3 TPE for following the account and retweeting the recruitment tweet. Which social media platform do you think VHL should cover next?

Instagram maybe? It would be pretty easy to advertise it to random people. Just follow the guys that follow nhl's ig or something like that and they will see VHL.

Wait a minute, I'm on the Wild. Thought we were supposed to be bad but I guess I'll pick them.

21st seems like the obvious pick cause even if they lose to the Aces they will still be tied.

Looks fire but does that mean the 21st are gonna sink?

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1. Kastelic

2. Borwinn

3. Mcwolf

4. Crosby

8 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really enjoyed the theme this year

it brought a lot of people together this year.

Could try facebook or Instagram.

Since I was a rush player last year im going to have to say the rush

Halifax will top the season.

looks really good

1 (Helsinki Titans) - kasetlic

2 (New York Americans) - tzuyu

3 (Toronto Legion) - Borwinn

4 (Riga Reign) - Mcwolf

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

Some good themes for next year would be  Reset the League with a fantasy draft, GM for a day.

Facebook and Instagram would be good ones.

The Wild will make the playoffs, the Rush won't be able to win both games against the Wild to slip in.

The 21st will top the table this season. The Aces could tie but I still think the 21st will be the top.

5) Speaking of the 21st, they revealed their logo yesterday, what do you think of it?

I like the new logo, brings together history of such a great city and shows it in a new light.

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1 (Helsinki Titans) - Tzuyu

2 (New York Americans) -  Kastelic

4 (Riga Reign) - McWolf

Maybe we could write an article about A day in our (player's) life. The player is describing his day, like which time he wakes up/practice/go to the gym/eat ect

Besides twitter and facebook I'm not using a lot of social media. Maybe instagram.

I'm gonna lead the Wild to the playoffs!

21st because of the players Saskatoon gave them in a trade!

I looked around the forum for 5 minutes before finding it. xD It looks good, I like the colors.

1 (Helsinki Titans) -  Ryan Kastelic

2 (New York Americans) -  Julian Borwinn

3 (Toronto Legion) -  Joseph McWolf

4 (Riga Reign) -  Tzuyu

MOUNTAIN BELIEVES THAT THEMATICALLY FOCUSING ON THE PLAYERS OF THE LEAGUE WILL BENEFIT MOUNTAIN AS HE LEARNS WHO HE SHALL CRUSH.

MOUNTAIN DOES NOT FOLLOW A PIDDLY LITTLE BIRD.

IT DOES NOT MATTER TO MOUNTAIN. THEY WILL ALL CRUMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE ACES.

WHY DO YOU ASK QUESTIONS TO WHICH THE ANSWERS ARE OBVIOUS? OSCAR WILDE SAID THAT WE MAKE THIS WORLD OUR HELL. PERHAPS HE WAS RIGHT IN YOUR CASE.

MOUNTAIN SAW THAT MOVIE. HE COULD HAVE FIT ON THE DOOR.

1 (Helsinki Titans) -

2 (New York Americans) - 

3 (Toronto Legion) - 

4 (Riga Reign) - 

ALL ANSWER ARE THE SAME. MOUNTAIN OR SOMEONE MOUNTAIN MUST DESTROY.

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

I really enjoyed this week’s, maybe like a theme based on upcoming draftees next time?

2) We've also re-launched the VHL's Twitter account, and you can get 3 TPE for following the account and retweeting the recruitment tweet. Which social media platform do you think VHL should cover next?

I feel like we can maybe actually brand on Youtube as it is really easy to get famous and sponsored. Side note: Let’s try and make an app?!

I feel like the Saskatoon wild will be the ones edging out.

With Halfiax’s great run and great team, it shrely has to be them.

I really like it, a new addition to the league and it came out well!

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1 (Helsinki Titans) - Ryan Kastelic

2 (New York Americans) - Julian Borwinn

3 (Toronto Legion) -  Tzuyu

4 (Riga Reign) - Joseph McWolf

Edited by Kisshan

On 9/15/2018 at 11:53 AM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1 (Helsinki Titans) - 

2 (New York Americans) - 

3 (Toronto Legion) - 

4 (Riga Reign) - 

1. The theme, maybe Halloween, Christmas, like, actual themes going on IRL, american primary theme? patriot theme?

2. Fetlife

3. I don't care between which one of em will make the palyoffs, it's all rigged anyways /s

4. The 21st will likely win, and be at the top, and win playoffs, the aces are the underdog, they are all new, and they are a rag tag team, they aren't so pretty and polished like merts and the boyz or w/e they call themselves ... 

5. Pfft, *scoff* no comment,

(HSK) - takes Ryan "try hard" Kastelic

(NYA) - (would be wise to) take star C, flexible and chill Scott Shawinganen

(TOR) - will likely waste the pick on another goaltender?

(RIG) - will play moneyball and take someone with sick TPE to mold them into the next podrick cast (scott shawinganen potentially here, or a defender since their line is lit)

On 8/11/2018 at 6:17 AM, Tagger said:

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

Reveal hidden contents

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @nicolas01 @ChrisF @RickRandals @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip @canucksHD @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ADV @evrydayimbyfuglien @AnthonyOuellet @ShawnGlade @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @Frank @BOOM™ @Trifecta @tfong @KyleS56 @Kian Lopushinsky

2. An app would be very cool. I'd imagine it would take a lot of extra work and money, but I think it would streamline things for the average user. I do most of my stuff on my phone or tablet so I see the benefit. But I may be in the minority.

4. My aims and goals this far into the season are to finish the regular season real strong and then bring home a founders cup of Ottawa. Were a great team and pretty much unstoppable once we put it all together. I also want to rack up as many tpe as I can before the draft

5. Unfortunately i think it may be Halifax. They've led wire to wire to this point and they're confident and ready. 

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

Honestly not to sure, I think a VHL history theme'd PT would be pretty cool. Pick a season for a VHL team - former or current - and write about the season they had or something.

Facebook maybe, but you'd have to have paid advertising to reach an audience large enough to even consider it. It's hard to promote text-based simulators.

It's almost certain that the Wild make the playoffs. 

As a member of Halifax I am proud to announce... we've already clinched the division.

I like the reference; it's a nice, clean logo.

1 (Helsinki Titans) - Kastelic

2 (New York Americans) - Borwinn

3 (Toronto Legion) - Shawinganen

4 (Riga Reign) - McWolf

1) This week, we've had a Mid-Season PT Theme bonus, where you got 10 extra TPE for making a PT about another player in the league. What theme would you like to be used next season?

I love when we write stuff about our team mates and make up stories about every day life. One of the things I really loved from the NHL games was how we could act out the player's activities throughout the season, (i.e. Parents arriving, billboards, charity events, etc.) I think this would be a very cool thing to roleplay!

Instagram :)

Yukon's going to the playoffs!

Aces, all the way.

5) Speaking of the 21st, they revealed their logo yesterday, what do you think of it?

It's really cool! I'm really fond of it!!

6) Finally, I'll be doing another Mock Draft in my weekly Draftee Rankings tomorrow, fill in the template below with who you think will go where in the first four picks!

1 (Helsinki Titans) - Tzuyu

2 (New York Americans) -  Kastelic

4 (Riga Reign) - McWolf

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

Great, very helpful for new players trying to get the hang of it and it's a ton of fun growing your player.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Id like the website to not open a new tab whenever I click anything, and maybe have a getting started walkthrough posted on the discord.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I glanced at it but got too busy doing PT.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

Grow my player and score goals;) and improve my draft stock as best I can. Also helping whatever team i'm on win hockey games.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

Whichever team I'm on will be the favourite.

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

Not drafted yet, but I'm having tons of fun with Yukon and wanna be around until they become a better team.

I think there could also be benefits from allowing players to write about their experiences with their teams thus far, or for undrafted players to write about how they have been mentally preparing for the draft.

Snapchat!

Yukon all the way! With all of the NOHL guys coming in, I'm confident we can make it.

Gotta go with the 21st.

I think it's pretty sweet.

1 (Helsinki Titans) - Kastelic

2 (New York Americans) -  Tzuyu

3 (Toronto Legion) - McWolf

4 (Riga Reign) - Borwinn

On 9/15/2018 at 10:53 AM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1 (Helsinki Titans) - 

2 (New York Americans) - 

3 (Toronto Legion) - 

4 (Riga Reign) - 

3. The Rush just added a bunch of exciting new prospects, so I think they'll bring it in. Having the experience of battling back into the playoffs would also be great for the morale of these new players.

4. The 21st are OP. I think they win out and the Aces are forced to be swept in the semis by the Lynx ;) nerf the expansion draft

6. 1. Tzuyu

2. Borwinn

3. Kastelic

4. McWolf