VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are a new member) How do you like the site so far?

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

No.

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

Go to hockey-related places.

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

Yeah kinda, the VHLM had strange playoffs though.

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

This already happened so i won't comment. However, I'm excited to get started in the VHL this season.

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft?

I was hoping me and Nathan N, and Jagger could have been drafted to the same place but I wasn't really picky about what team drafted me. Ended up going to the Americans.

6. What are your objectives for next season?

Just have a solid rookie season in general.

11 hours ago, McWolf said:

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?

I think True North will take it, to be honest. Very tough call though

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?

I was drafted 3rd in the VHLM draft, which I was very happy about. In the VHL draft, I was taken 18th, which was solid. It did annoy me knowing that if I had joined earlier, I could of been top 10, but playing for the New York Americans is a fine reward.

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

Las Vegas baby. We got some solid players on our squad, and will have a few 200 TPE guys (including myself)

4. Do you like the atmosphere in your new VHLM team's locker room?

I think it is good. There hasn't been a whole lot of activity but overall it is good.

5. What have you been focusing on during your most recent training sessions?
I want to get my Scoring, Passing, Puck Handling, and Skating all at 70. I am almost there, and when I get that, I'm going to work on Checking, strength, defense, maybe even a few points in leadership. I want to be effective in all aspects of the game.

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. (If you get that you are a god)

1. The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?

I was pretty wrong about the Sponsor's Shield.....I'll guess VIKING

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?

yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting to be a 1st round VHL pick

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

Ottawa, we gonna put out !  Haha yeah I don't really know

4. Do you like the atmosphere in your new VHLM team's locker room?

yeah Ottawa be great 

5. What have you been focusing on during your most recent training sessions?
I think I did defense, still a major focus for me I think

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

Yeah I wear all black before a game, usually a big hoodie and sweats....doesn't matter if it's 100f outside i'ma still be wearing that.

18 hours ago, McWolf said:

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

Hadrian Melborn

Unfortunately, as a rookie, I'm not too familiar with these. But Vikings always seem like a safe bet in history. 

No draft for me. We'll see what happens next season.

Everyone says Oslo, but I like to think Halifax's work ethic will drive some serious competition.

It's a great feeling when your teammates are welcoming and you can feel at home already one the first day. Halifax has been more than 

My goal is to work on getting my strength up to meet some of the expectations of a defender in this league. There are some bigger guys than I'm used to playing against and need to be ready to meet the challenge. 

I like to eat a burrito a few hours before the game. Then, when putting on my gear, I lace up my skates and then remove them and lace them up again. Something I've been doing since I was a kid. Never felt like I get it right the first time. I also need to take a few shots on a stick before it feels good. It goes back to when I was younger and always had some beat up used stick. The feeling of a new stick that doesn't have some ice time feels unlucky. 

1. The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?

VIKING.

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?

Yes. I kinda wish I went later, but no complaints here!

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

LET'S GO OSLO!!!

Yeah. Yukon will always have a special place in my heart, but Oslo ftw!

Defense, Skating, Passing, and Puck Handling.

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

I always put on my right side gear before the left side.

VIKING, just a wild guess.

Yes, I was actually thinking I might go in the 3rd round but going in the 2nd round to the defending champs is great.

Based on offseason moves so far I have to go with Oslo.

its different than last year it’s a lot quieter but we’ll see what happens.

5. What have you been focusing on during your most recent training sessions?

Puck handling, passing, scoring.

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

No, none what so ever.

On 12/20/2018 at 1:57 PM, McWolf said:

1. Viking!

2. Meh, it doesn't really matter where you are drafted but I'm surprised I dropped so much.

3. With me staying down Rush shouldd be up there again

4. Yea I guess, it's not bad. 

5. Checking. I spent the rest of my 200 cap on it. I'll improve strength and puck handling next.

6. A little stitious

On 12/20/2018 at 1:57 PM, McWolf said:

1) I like the game that True North is playing and believe that they are going to bring the first Cup to their brand.

2) I am definitely satisfied. I have been really busy recently and haven't had a lot of time to get on VHL. I ended up not sliding as much as I thought I would and was still picked in the second round at pick 13. I'm excited to get back into the league and start a new season!

3) As the captain of the Las Vegas Aces this year I definitely believe that our team looks very promising. I like what our GM's doing and think we will be able to bring home the Founder's Cup to Las Vegas this season!

4) I am on the same team as I was last season and I love our locker room!

5) I have been focusing on improving my defensive stat. A lot of my offensive game is strong right now and I want to become a more balanced player for my team.

6) I'm not too superstitious. I put on my right skate before my left skate every game, but besides that I don't have a lot of pregame rituals.

1. VIKINGS. I"m a big fan of all-caps.

2.  I'm fine with my draft position but not with the explanations I've heard. There was some non-sense about too many interests other than hockey, which is insane because I haven' thad any issues juggling the demands of being a tight end/defensemen/spaceman/athletic director/generational point guard.

Draftniks seem to think Oslo. I guess they'll be a much different squad than when I was there.

Yeah, I feel like we have a good rapport. People know what's expected.

Skating, mostly knee bend and conditioning. It all starts with staying low and fast.

I try not to mess around with my ring entrance. Nothing too fancy, just some fist bumps and pyro.

The best-of-3 finals of the Sponsor's Shield Tournament will see the VIKING and True North Gear brands face each. Who do you think takes the first ever Cup home?True North Gear win but won't be easy

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week? Yes I was happy just too get drafted

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season? That's hard to say right now but should be interesting

4. Do you like the atmosphere in your new VHLM team's locker room?yeah it's great

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine? I listen too music till game time

On 12/19/2018 at 3:45 PM, Devise said:

Viking there name is cooler

2. Are you satisfied with your position in the draft(s) that happened earlier this week?being behind dahlberg is not so great for me Wahl would like it but I dont

3. Who do you think are the frontrunners for the VHLM Founder's Cup this season?

Saskatoon 

Yes a lot

Scoring 

6. Fun question for new members, horrible question for veterans: Are you superstitious? Do you have a pre-game routine?

Yes I do I don't eat 24 hours before a game and listen to specific music 

On 12/20/2018 at 9:57 AM, McWolf said:

1. Well it already happened and VIKING took it like goats

2. Yeah, Ottawa is one of the 2 places I wanted to play so I'm very happy

3. Ottawa easily, Oslo eh, darkhorse prediction is Halifax or Yukon

4. I love it. Couple alumns in there and it's overall a positive vibe

5. Passing. When reaching the VHL I think Davos is gonna need a pass first player

6. Ugh. No superstitions sadly

1. Already happened but it was a good tournament and look forward to similar events

2. Hell yeah. Got drafted in the first round for the VHL draft which is way higher than I expected.

3. As the captain of Oslo my very biased opinion is obviously Oslo

4. Yeah. It’s fun that I get to be really annoying and no one seems to care.

5. Too good. Haven’t showed up to any of em

6. Why is this questions asked every time.

but uh no not really

On 12/20/2018 at 12:57 PM, McWolf said:

1. Already happened but it was a good tournament and I look forward to similar events 

2. I wish I would have gone a little bit higher in the draft but I did go to the team I wanted so it was pretty good  

3. Probably biased because I am on  Ottawa but they did have a good run last season 

4. I love the atmosphere in the locker room 

5.passing skating and puck handling 

6.yea kinda I eat a ham sandwich one hour before every game 

I don't even know who ended up winning this thing tbh.

Yeah I was, I dropped a bit but it doesn't really matter cause I like my new teammates.

I don't know who will win, but hopefully, Nathan N and Jagger tear it up.

Yes it's great, were a pretty young team and it's gunna be fun improving together.

Can't apply my training as I'm not actually called up yet but, I will be improving my passing, skating, and scoring.

Nope.

On 12/13/2018 at 10:48 AM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

1.  I'm not scared of anyone stealing my thunder, now that i'm in the VHL, they should be scared of me.

2.  IG videos or even an IG page.

3.  Very surprised, but that's the name of the game.

4.  No idea, i'll have to see what happened.

5. I'm already on the Quebec Meute, so I'm content.

6.  Play hard, grow, and win.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

Site's confusing. A lot of nice graphics, but it took a while to find my way around. The people have been great so far though, and that's much more important.

I did just get here, and via reddit so my first thought is already covered. Maybe try posting lost of images on places like Pintrest. Get people wondering what the Victory Hockey League is and googling it.

Need expectations to be surprised. More like, it gets me excited to be playing for the Wild.

Absolutely.

I think if any VHL team takes me next year they're ... overeager. I'm expecting to take a couple years and develop my skills.

Like I just said. Deveolp my skills. I'm new and eager to get into this. As a secondary goal though, I want to prove a worthy successor to Wahl. There aren't a lot of expectations for the Wild after most of the roster moved up to the big leagues, but that doesn't matter to me. I've got high expectations for me and my fellow teamates.

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

4. What team do you play for? Where in the standings do you think they will end up?

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

13 hours ago, Beaviss said:

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

4. What team do you play for? Where in the standings do you think they will end up?

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

1. I can't wait to be reunited with my line. All three members of the top line in the league last year remain on Hally so the MMF line will have one final chance to win the cup together. As far as goals, just want the boys to have a great season, MMF to do well and I hope I can hit the 75 point mark this season.

2. No changes. All their ideas are brilliant. Members are flowing through more than ever. Keep up the good work guys!

3. Yes, Discord best. All hail king penny.

4. Halifax. Right now it looks like we are about number 4 but hopefully the new guys we sign get really active and we climb.

5. I was not aware of the program. I have however, recruited 2 friends. They didn't stick around long but at least I tried.

6. I think Riga is just getting better every season. They'll probably win at least the next two cups possibly 3 or 4. I was drafted by Davos so just getting pumped. Davos will be very good in 2 to 3 seasons.

Hey @Beaviss, just realized you updated this. Thanks bud. Here's the masstag

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

Well, I got to 200 TPE just after the cutoff (intentionally), so the plan is just to build up as much TPE as possible to apply once I get into the VHL.

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

Encourage larger team sizes. I think there should be some benefit for actually dressing, say, 9/5/2 over 6/4/2. It would encourage the GM's to get VHLM players to stay with it and encourage players to get their friends into it to fill up the teams.

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

Yes. SHame what happened with the Boom Shack, but oh well. Some people suck :D. 

Oslo! First! WE'VE GOT THIS BOIS!

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

No, I wasn't! I absolutely would, except none of my friends are even close to being as into hockey as I am.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

Well, I've already been drafted and signed by QCM, so let's go! We have some important veterans coming up on retirement, so hopefully we can give them a cup to take home.

3 hours ago, Philliefan said:

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

Well, I got to 200 TPE just after the cutoff (intentionally), so the plan is just to build up as much TPE as possible to apply once I get into the VHL.

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

Encourage larger team sizes. I think there should be some benefit for actually dressing, say, 9/5/2 over 6/4/2. It would encourage the GM's to get VHLM players to stay with it and encourage players to get their friends into it to fill up the teams.

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

Yes. SHame what happened with the Boom Shack, but oh well. Some people suck :D. 

Oslo! First! WE'VE GOT THIS BOIS!

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

No, I wasn't! I absolutely would, except none of my friends are even close to being as into hockey as I am.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

Well, I've already been drafted and signed by QCM, so let's go! We have some important veterans coming up on retirement, so hopefully we can give them a cup to take home.

The boom shack is back it's just hidden.

Score? Well I want to get over 300 TPE asap 

More options or money

Its to spammy for me

Calgary win or bust

I wasnt but I will

Calgary is my team so i will say we are going to win it all this year

I hope to get to 200 TPE but also to be a key contributor to my teams success. Hope to be that defensive defenceman they drafted and to also work on providing some scoring from the back end. 

I am new to the league so not sure st this point what could be changed or improved. So far I have no complaints. 

I have not. Was not aware of it but will definitely look into it. 

Las Vegas Aces. I think we may compete for first this year. Looking forward to a long playoff run. 

Yes I am aware of it. I am trying to recruit people now. It’s different than other leagues I’ve been in so I think that’s what makes it appealing. 

Not sure as I have been focused on my player and the minor team I am on. I will root for anyone at this point but am focused on my player development for now. 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, Beaviss said:

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1. New season is my first season in the VHL. Just looking to make an impact as a power forward and show my team that I'm not a bender.

2. Recruitment team is doing a fine job. Very welcoming to new members and super helpful all around. At this time I don't think any changes need to be made. Time will tell if that holds true. 

3. Yes, I am on the Discord channel. Very active channel and helpful to new guys like me. If you're new and have no idea what a Discord is look it up and join. It's just one giant chat room full of help.