VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

I plan on working on being the best player for my team. Ive found that doesnt mean being the goalscorer but rather setting up the plays. I will be focused on passing and positioning along with skating.

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

I saw a video on what to do as a new player. It was helpful but seemed to be a little outdated. I would update that video, especially for us who are visual learners.

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

I am in the leagues discord (tunedtorick). I am not really big into discord because I am new to using it, however everyone has been rather helpful when I asked questions.

4. What team do you play for? Where in the standings do you think they will end up?

Halifax 21st. Will do everything it takes for us to finish top 3

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

I am aware of the Recuit a Friend Program which gains extra TPE when your friends reach 200? I may be quoting that wrong. I am seeing if any of my friends would be interested in this.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

I have to be bias and say Halifax 21st but I will say why. The amount of commitment and dedication I'm seeing at the start of the season is showing that we are committed to this to the very end.  Looking forward to this season!

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

I want to be up there in the points category, so Passing/Scoring is going to be my main focus

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

No ideas as for now sorry :c

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

Yes! It's wonderful and I'd recommend everyone to join

4. What team do you play for? Where in the standings do you think they will end up?

Oslo! 1st of course

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)
Yes, sadly Hockey is not popular at all here in Spain so recommending it would be a waste of time.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

CGY, rooting for @BladeMaiden!!!

On 12/28/2018 at 2:43 PM, Beaviss said:

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

1. I definitely plan on hitting 200 TPE asap, maybe even before the end of January. In the 72 games, I would like around 65+ points.

2. I can't think of anything right now that would make a great impact on the VHL right now, it's very well run.

3. I haven't gone on the discord yet, since the team I was on last year (Wild) had their own discord channel.

4. I play for Las Vegas, and I think we will finish second, only behind Oslo.

5. I wasn't aware of the program. I would recommend the VHL to a friend if I knew others that were really interested in this type of thing.

6. I was drafted by the New York Americans, and being from New York, that was pretty cool. I think the Riga Reign are going to win it all this year though

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

Great League. Any questions i had have been answered.  ?

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement?  

Wish more people would talk in general but that will come with time. 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

Yes its been a great help for me & my fellow rookies 

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

I wanna be one of the best scorers in the league & push vegas to the cup. 

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

Vegas & Ottawa its a matchup everyone wants to see & it will be a great series. 

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

Jagger was drafted a few spots ahead of me  & we will make Quebec around the same time so we are gonna be rookie teammates & i’m looking forward to it.  

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

To improve my player, develop a persona, give Julian a hard time, and just gain experience.  In terms of stats, I would like to set career highs in all stats ;) but more specifically I would like to win 75%+ face-offs.

2. The Recruitment Team is working hard to make the VHL a better place. What changes would you make if any?

So far, I think it is a great community to be a part of.  Everyone seems helpful on the discord and if any questions are asked of them.  I think the player creation is a unique feature of the league.  Plus the player update interface is pretty sweet.

3. Have you gone on the leagues discord channel yet? If so what are your thoughts? If you haven't why not? (Discord Link)

Yes I have.  Good community, but you all talk too much on it ;)   

I have signed on with the Las Vegas Aces.  We will win the league.

5. Are you aware of the Recruit a Friend Program? Would you suggest the VHL to friends or family? (Recruit a Friend Link)

Yes I am, since that is how I found the league.  I would consider it.  But I do want to get more of a feel for it first.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

I think the Quebec City Meute might pull it off this season.  As for what team, I don't have a preference, just one that I'll be able to play on.

48 minutes ago, Philliefan said:

Yeah I know but it's just the whole fact that what happened had to happen just because of one guy or whomever

Uhh what is this a response to? lol

4 hours ago, Eudaldkp said:

1. With the New Season looming what are your plans for your character? Any goals for the season stat wise?

I want to be up there in the points category, so Passing/Scoring is going to be my main focus

No ideas as for now sorry :c

Yes! It's wonderful and I'd recommend everyone to join

Oslo! 1st of course

Yes, sadly Hockey is not popular at all here in Spain so recommending it would be a waste of time.

6. What teams in the VHL do you think have the best shot at winning the cup? What team would you want to play for? (VHL TEAMS)

CGY, rooting for @BladeMaiden!!!

You are by far my fav VHLMer ?  I’m rooting for you too, I know you are going to kill it this season :)

On 12/13/2018 at 12:48 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are a new member) How do you like the site so far?

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft?

6. What are your objectives for next season?

1. Still fairly new, so I'll answer. Love the layout of the site, especially the VHL portal. The update system is really impressive.
2. Not really. But it seems like you guys are doing a good job, so keep it up!.
3. Still learning my way around, so I don't know enough to be surprised at outcomes yet.
4. Nah. Riga Reign all the way!
5. Nope. No preference.
6. Just looking to be a useful, well-rounded team player.

I need to just get out there and fill holes in the lineup. Going to go out there and play some defense, tally up some hits. Maybe I'll work on my passing too, who knows?

I could see having a designated person out there checking up on mid-season pickups being useful. It's easy to get lost in the shuffle a bit when you join partway through.

It makes me feel a bit old at times, tbh. Memes are a foreign language at times.

Halifax, baby. I expect to be at least in the middle of the table. Anyone can improve with activity.

Probably not, I like sim league's partly to have some "me" time in my life, goofy as it may be.

I like Riga and Helsinki. I'm happy to have been drafted by Riga, given their talent.

12 minutes ago, kayfabe said:

It makes me feel a bit old at times, tbh. Memes are a foreign language at times.

This man's truth is also mine.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:43 AM, Eudaldkp said:

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

No, I think it is truly great and that we need those dedicated people to joi, makes for better drafts and keeps the community growing along with the competition.

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

Nah, I think they got it covered and Reddit is a good one, so just keep the quantity.

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

Not entirely, what I like to look at to see just how good teams are on both offense and defence is goal differentials, and there’s was top notch.

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

Yeah, I think that they definitely could, because with the sim it just loves to do it. Great depth on that team, makes me want to be on them for how they are doing but would hate to with that all around skill roster. As for Riga, they got some solid stat getters, and Kallis Kriketers isn’t even putting up what he should. Still, I think Calgary just clutches out

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft?

No sir, just got in with a rebuilding team that gives me a chance to play and with everyone at the same time, I think Davis has 3 1rst rounders next year!

6. What are your objectives for next season?

Honestly, just putting up some numbers, and trying to see if I could have at least a few weeks where I am not on welfare hahaha

Edited by Rocketman04

On 12/28/2018 at 1:43 PM, Beaviss said:

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1. Break 100 points and win another championship.

2. Everything seems good right now.

3. Not yet I’ve only been on my teams discord.

4. Saskatoon Wild, either 5th or 6th.

5. Yes I would.

6. Riga Reign, they are the team that drafted me.

- Just start out and try the best it can. maybe .. i don't know, 15-20 points with a positive +- would be nice!

- Im new here so i don't know, but a video tutorial instead of text to get started with example would be nice for new player. 

- Yea ! Discord guy are chill, give good advice , and are friendly. 10/10 would spam noob question again

- Halifax unless im benched ! and i don't know, but it look promising !

i was not aware, and i currently don't know if i would suggest it to my friend and family. Im a noob here you know !

- I have no idea, but i think Quebec have a chance. For now i focus on my VHLM career and im not looking to play for a VHL team for now

Asking some new questions for the lulz and capping:

1. How has your team performed so far? Are you happy with how you started?

2. Who do you think will win the regular season?

3. What is your pick for the VHLM MVP?

4. How has your player been performing? Do you think he's performing up to his abilities?

5. What do you think are the best candidates for taking home the Founder's Cup?

6. What is a change that you would like to see in the VHLM?

I am quite happy with the way the season has started as well as the way i have performed thus far!

Las Vegas!!!!!

I suppose if i could be a bit cocky for a minute I'd like to say myself.

4. How has your player been performing? Do you think he's performing up to his abilities?

I'm very happy at this point. Finally getting the playing time i deserve my abilities are on full show.

Las Vegas!!!!

One thing i would like to see is more teams added.

Well I think we could have 1 or 2 more wins that we have right now but its okay

Seattle

Anton Edvin

No Mark is not 5 points in 10 games is not quite enough in my eyes

Biases but Saskatoon

Maybe make VHLM stints longer especially for goalies

Wins. If we've scored more goals than I've let in then I've done my job. Yeah, I'll be more frustrated if it's 10-9 than if it's 1-0, but as long as we're getting Ws then I don't really care about any other stat.

I don't know what the Recruitment Team's job is, specifically. Could make a guide to the site itself, help players find their way around and what it's used for. Maybe examples of some of the more creative tasks too. And not the best works, don't want to intimidate people. Show what sort of stuff is acceptable too, encourage them to give things a try even if they aren't confident.

I have. I don't pay too close attention in there, truth be told. I prefer to focus on my team rather than the league as a whole.

Saskatoon Wild. We won the cup last year and lost most of our roster, to the VHL or the Dispersal Draft. That hasn't left us high on most people's list. Even Our GM's preview of the season wasn't exactly hopeful. But that's before I got here. We'll do better than people expect.

I am and I have. I don't know a lot of people interested in hockey though, so I don't think I'll be able to take advantage.

I have my preferences. But the truth is, in a league with a lot of goalies, I most want a team that will see my value. My predecessor on Saskatoon, Wahl, he told me the VHL isn't nice to goalies. I don't need nice. Give me a team that will give me a chance, that's all I'll need. They'll get to see what I'm worth on the ice.

Spoiler

@speck1447 @Toasty @Sturg @ETCanucklehead @Rocketman04 @wcats @Eparker24 @Froobydoo @nymets5 @Rykonen @Matt_O @Antone10 @NathanN @NickSunderbruch @Brolaski @evrydayimbyfuglien @tequbs @Fizzwidget @Bonzaijoe @Lefty

@Pelimies @Eudaldkp @Trifecta @DilIsPickle @Tim @SupaStu @dora @Philliefan @Ty343 @SwagSloth @JayF @Tiler94 @Sohva

@803 @BBNAT @handfullofbubba @Dvich86 @JG10 @JSS @Sublime @Jtww @NightHawk_787 @Tacocat @RyanZabby @Brock Boeser @HasekFan94 @Snussu

@The_nameless_man @DaftRaincloud @Ckbruinfan @Rollzey @Infernal @Gooningitup @Felixf21 @Joobles @eaglesfan036 @IniquitY @xsjack @Fowll @ShawnGlade @TMI @Luke Allman @FBR @TacticalHammer @Rzerk @Wololo @Fire Hakstol @TMG1017 @Devise

@Kachur @Doomzday @caltroit_red_flames @kegoo11 @Toast @CurtisG93 @oldmanfreeman @Kip Baier @T65 @TrevorC11

@kayfabe @NikEhlers27 @Evans @Zeniaz @Bear @Harold McTaggart @Hunter @Jad @Slappy1039 @Thranduil @Flare @Aero @bagelbitesisbae @Arayvenn @Bucky___lastard @Kuch9 @Chase Klein @DrHexDex

@Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Bandit @Cmk_

1. How satisfied are you with your player's performance so far this season?

2. What about your team, how are things going with the team? Would you run things differently?

3. The Las Vegas Aces seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the teams. Do you think they can keep it up until the end?

4. What other player in the league do you hate to play against?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

6. If you had the power to relocate a VHLM team, where would you put it and what would you name it?

Edited by McWolf

7 minutes ago, McWolf said:

6. If you had the power to relocate a VHLM team, where would you put it and what would you name it?

VANCOUVER.

Name is irreverent. Vancouver must happen.

I've done well. I've faced the most shots in the VHLM, but I'm still in the top half of save percentage. I think that says a lot.

2. What about your team, how are things going with the team? Would you run things differently?

Definitely would have run things differently. We started out with an offense that was on fire and I'm improving quickly. I think we had a real chance as a dark horse this year. But hey, I'm in the VHLM for two years. GM's gonna be running this team far into the future. Doesn't feel right complaining.

3. The Las Vegas Aces seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the teams. Do you think they can keep it up until the end?

That offense I just mentioned being on fire? Our top scorer went to the Aces. The best got better. I have no doubt Curtis is going to make them better, I'm pulling for him to bring in a cup.

Curtis Gary. Now everyone's going to see what he used to do to me in practice.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

Football. Let's Go Buffalo. ... Next year. Always next year.

Buffalo, of course. I call my home America's Canada. Tim Hortons rules the cafe market and we love hockey like nowhere else in America. As for a name... I always liked the Sabres for being a team with an identity that wasn't a literal buffalo, which is an animal that doesn't live here. So basically anything but that or snow.

2 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@speck1447 @Toasty @Sturg @ETCanucklehead @Rocketman04 @wcats @Eparker24 @Froobydoo @nymets5 @Rykonen @Matt_O @Antone10 @NathanN @NickSunderbruch @Brolaski @evrydayimbyfuglien @tequbs @Fizzwidget @Bonzaijoe @Lefty

@Pelimies @Eudaldkp @Trifecta @DilIsPickle @Tim @SupaStu @dora @Philliefan @Ty343 @SwagSloth @JayF @Tiler94 @Sohva

@803 @BBNAT @handfullofbubba @Dvich86 @JG10 @JSS @Sublime @Jtww @NightHawk_787 @Tacocat @RyanZabby @Brock Boeser @HasekFan94 @Snussu

@The_nameless_man @DaftRaincloud @Ckbruinfan @Rollzey @Infernal @Gooningitup @Felixf21 @Joobles @eaglesfan036 @IniquitY @xsjack @Fowll @ShawnGlade @TMI @Luke Allman @FBR @TacticalHammer @Rzerk @Wololo @Fire Hakstol @TMG1017 @Devise

@Kachur @Doomzday @caltroit_red_flames @kegoo11 @Toast @CurtisG93 @oldmanfreeman @Kip Baier @T65 @TrevorC11

@kayfabe @NikEhlers27 @Evans @Zeniaz @Bear @Harold McTaggart @Hunter @Jad @Slappy1039 @Thranduil @Flare @Aero @bagelbitesisbae @Arayvenn @Bucky___lastard @Kuch9 @Chase Klein @DrHexDex

@Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Bandit @Cmk_

1.  Doing pretty good so far hopefully I can do a bit better

2.we are doing alright although I want us to be doing better 

3.Vegas is doing good probably gonna end the season as a 1 or 2 maybe 3

4.No one Yet 

5. Basketball and Football 

6.Winnipeg cause they have a great hockey atmosphere and it’s my Hometown 

1. How satisfied are you with your player's performance so far this season?

not so happy I seem to unable to score

2. What about your team, how are things going with the team? Would you run things differently?

Its great I am lucky to have one of the best GMs i have see so far

3. The Las Vegas Aces seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the teams. Do you think they can keep it up until the end?

Saskatoon is gonna make a comeback

4. What other player in the league do you hate to play against?

Any GM goalie they stop me from scoring

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
Lacrosse and Basketball

6. If you had the power to relocate a VHLM team, where would you put it and what would you name it?

Orlando Solar Bears

1. How satisfied are you with your player's performance so far this season?

Not well I’ve only been in one game and have had to come out as the back up goalie but I got us the win

2. What about your team, how are things going with the team? Would you run things differently?

Good we are super good and are in the top 3 on the leaderboard

3. The Las Vegas Aces seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the teams. Do you think they can keep it up until the end?

Maybe I don’t no

4. What other player in the league do you hate to play against?

The Vegas aces they are really good

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
 baseball

6. If you had the power to relocate a VHLM team, where would you put it and what would you name it?

Relocate to Anaheim California and name the team The anaheim crusaders.